Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that doesn't count. And as her account isn't private you can see her grid without following.

After seeing her story bragging how us 'trolls' are boosting her engagement/ income I'd urge anyone to unfollow and go down this route 👌😂
Same, as soon as I saw that I was like, I need to unfollow this vile, cocky piece of tit!

Unfollowed them both now 👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Same, as soon as I saw that I was like, I need to unfollow this vile, cocky piece of tit!

Unfollowed them both now 👍👍
Yes! She quoted something about the number in her army once and I refused to be counted as that and unfollowed.

Reactions: 7
I am not saying police officers shouldn’t have a social media presence. They’re (underpaid) human beings like the rest of us. They have the right to post selfies, share pictures of their kids, tag friends in memes like the rest of us do.

I just find Josh’s whole social media presence so weird. I have 3 friends in different sections of the police, one of them is a very close friend. None use their real name online. None would ever have a public social media account especially not with their children on it. None would allow their partners to repost newspaper articles about cases they have dealt with. I know he’s bird boy now but he’s still a police officer, he’ll still be remembered by perpetrators he dealt with regularly. It’s a small place after all. Now they can now his full name, what the inside of his house looks like, his children’s names and schools, his children’s social media accounts where they post about being at the skate park with friends. It makes me shiver.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I am not saying police officers shouldn’t have a social media presence. They’re (underpaid) human beings like the rest of us. They have the right to post selfies, share pictures of their kids, tag friends in memes like the rest of us do.

I just find Josh’s whole social media presence so weird. I have 3 friends in different sections of the police, one of them is a very close friend. None use their real name online. None would ever have a public social media account especially not with their children on it. None would allow their partners to repost newspaper articles about cases they have dealt with. I know he’s bird boy now but he’s still a police officer, he’ll still be remembered by perpetrators he dealt with regularly. It’s a small place after all. Now they can now his full name, what the inside of his house looks like, his children’s names and schools, his children’s social media accounts where they post about being at the skate park with friends. It makes me shiver.
Yep, it’s insane but in Rachel’s world, all 170k of her followers are do-gooders who have her kids’ backs and who actually make life SAFER for them 🤦🏼‍♀️ The naïveté is ridiculous. She can’t even seem to see that the people she constantly posts about who send abuse to her inbox are counted in the very same follower number of people she assumes are harmless and wouldn’t hurt her family. Josh being a police officer just adds to the risk. They’ve pissed off a fair few locals with their personal antics too by all accounts. Yet she’s shameless and thinks they’re invincible 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s so see through it’s hilarious.
Draws people in with long ass stories about her duck ups as a parent to try and make herself relatable, add to that snippets of back story to include social services, drugs & abusive relationships to bring in the sympathy and then throw in the odd shout out to her ‘warriors’ she’s been rescuing in between all of the above and here you have ladies & gentlemen a modern day fookin Saint Shambleton. From the titillating snippets of back story we then get the promise of a book, mini book tour to share stories of when we’ve left our kids in Tesco or forgot Monday was a school day 🙄 and laugh about parent failure over a G&T. By now the Army have built, supporting this warrior of a woman hanging onto her every word. Her husband putting his life on the line everyday to help Bluetits far & wide, what a hero 🦸‍♂️ She has them right where she wants them. Women across the country doing a sex dance in their back garden hoping it’ll get Rachaelaele pregnant quicker for the much wanted R&J baby. Money is pouring in helping this selfless woman rescue women & children without thought for herself - never mind no fookin qualifications but that doesn’t stop Saint Shambleton, she’s on fire 🔥
You might mock us mere mortals Rachaelaele for paying for your Christmas but what is piss funny and priceless is that you got exposed as a fraud. The money dried up and you’ve now sold your soul to the devil. You’re advertising Nutella for fooks sake 🤦🏼‍♀️ You very rarely mention your ‘warriors’ because you can’t, you never could really. You’re just a walking, talking billboard now. It’ll hit you harder not having the adulation of being Saint Shambleton rescuing all those in need, that isn’t what you’re known for now. You’re known for adverts, so you’ve just become like the rest. You’ll fade away because you have nothing to offer apart from the shite you’re paid to (badly) advertise.
Now That Is What I Call A Downfall 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Draws people in with long ass stories about her duck ups as a parent to try and make herself relatable, add to that snippets of back story to include social services, drugs & abusive relationships to bring in the sympathy and then throw in the odd shout out to her ‘warriors’ she’s been rescuing in between all of the above and here you have ladies & gentlemen a modern day fookin Saint Shambleton. From the titillating snippets of back story we then get the promise of a book, mini book tour to share stories of when we’ve left our kids in Tesco or forgot Monday was a school day 🙄 and laugh about parent failure over a G&T. By now the Army have built, supporting this warrior of a woman hanging onto her every word. Her husband putting his life on the line everyday to help Bluetits far & wide, what a hero 🦸‍♂️ She has them right where she wants them. Women across the country doing a sex dance in their back garden hoping it’ll get Rachaelaele pregnant quicker for the much wanted R&J baby. Money is pouring in helping this selfless woman rescue women & children without thought for herself - never mind no fookin qualifications but that doesn’t stop Saint Shambleton, she’s on fire 🔥
You might mock us mere mortals Rachaelaele for paying for your Christmas but what is piss funny and priceless is that you got exposed as a fraud. The money dried up and you’ve now sold your soul to the devil. You’re advertising Nutella for fooks sake 🤦🏼‍♀️ You very rarely mention your ‘warriors’ because you can’t, you never could really. You’re just a walking, talking billboard now. It’ll hit you harder not having the adulation of being Saint Shambleton rescuing all those in need, that isn’t what you’re known for now. You’re known for adverts, so you’ve just become like the rest. You’ll fade away because you have nothing to offer apart from the shite you’re paid to (badly) advertise.
Exactly this!

Reactions: 4
I can't wait for the day the 'influencer' veil slips overall. Imagine selling yourself to the highest bidder then realising noone gives a tit 🙈 I hate modern life 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Imagine knowing you are only happy at the expense of others. To get the man you wanted you had to break another woman's heart and destroy her entire world. Makes me feel sick just thinking about it. 'you are so amazing, I look upto you, you are such a good role model' all phrases used by women that follow her. Would you be saying that if it was your husband she had an affair with?

Reactions: 20
And how women support women 🙄

C0E7EFF6-F16B-4535-83A7-67E3FDEAC496.png

So these people follow R and don’t even know about her past. People assume Helen is her mother 🙄 Sorry, I meant mummy.
0B7EEFD1-E4CC-49F1-B640-ABD73CA63DC7.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Was thinking last night, dick head said 'someone claiming to be part of the family and writing more bollox' 😞 when in reality I haven't ACTUALLY said much at all!! She's a joke. Bastard. Wanker, twit blah blah

Reactions: 17
Was thinking last night, dick head said 'someone claiming to be part of the family and writing more bollox' 😞 when in reality I haven't ACTUALLY said much at all!! She's a joke. Bastard. Wanker, twit blah blah
She might not have meant you she might have just been making it up ❤

Reactions: 2
If you did come out and tell us some home truths about her, what could she do anyway?
She told lies in her book about her family, ex's etc, it's only right people tell their version of events. She seems to get away with doing and saying whatever she pleases.

I wonder what's happening to the various court cases (the ones she sent the private and confidential papers to someone on here)

Reactions: 10
Are social services involved with this family? Honestly totally shocked by what I've seen of her so far.

Reactions: 4
Plenty of people co-sleep and do it different ways. I never know what opinion to have on it I just know it really makes me feel ill seeing the baby in the bed like that.

Reactions: 5
If you did come out and tell us some home truths about her, what could she do anyway?
She told lies in her book about her family, ex's etc, it's only right people tell their version of events. She seems to get away with doing and saying whatever she pleases.

I wonder what's happening to the various court cases (the ones she sent the private and confidential papers to someone on here)
Probably nothing as some of those people weren’t genuine apparently.
I do wonder why the hell she sent them to random people.

🙏

I work for the police in a civilian role and when I joined I had to give them all my social media accounts with passwords for part of the vetting procedure. I know our social media gets look on a regular basis as people have been pulled up about it. I’m sure the same would be done for serving officers as well.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.