Part Time Working Mummy #17 Oh Greedy Rachaele with the extra E, where might all those donations be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it incredibly disrespectful to the little boy sat in bed with her who isn’t her son, with her boob out. Breastfeed all you want but there’s no need to have everything on show. Can you imagine the tit that boy will get at school because of her actions? Kids are cruel anyway.
Imagine the tit her stepson will get for what? The fact his step mum is feeding his baby brother the best milk he can have? Jesus its people like you why people dont breastfeed and feel judged when they do

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I find it incredibly disrespectful to the little boy sat in bed with her who isn’t her son, with her boob out. Breastfeed all you want but there’s no need to have everything on show. Can you imagine the tit that boy will get at school because of her actions? Kids are cruel anyway.
He probably doesn't notice...it's quite normal to breastfeed a child and if it's normalised then why would it be disrespectful? I breastfed all 3 of mine while my teenage step-son lived with us. I wouldn't just wop my whole boob out (would generally have a muslin over us) but equally I'll be dammed if I'll feel the need to go hide somewhere in my own home just to feed my son! Interestingly my step-son was completely de-sensitised to my boobs I think...didn't blink an eye-lid lol. I was more concerned about him feeling awkward than he was in all honesty. I vividly remember feeding my son on my bed while lying in my side (I was struggling to feed and that position was easier) and on returning home from school my step-son came up to our room, walked right up to the bed,sat down and kissed my little boy on his head (still attached to my boob!) and stroked his head, had a good chat about his day, asked me what was for dinner then wondered off like nothing had happened. I swear to god he had just stopped registering my boobs at that point!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He probably doesn't notice...it's quite normal to breastfeed a child and if it's normalised then why would it be disrespectful? I breastfed all 3 of mine while my teenage step-son lived with us. I wouldn't just wop my whole boob out (would generally have a muslin over us) but equally I'll be dammed if I'll feel the need to go hide somewhere in my own home just to feed my son! Interestingly my step-son was completely de-sensitised to my boobs I think...didn't blink an eye-lid lol. I was more concerned about him feeling awkward than he was in all honesty. I vividly remember feeding my son on my bed while lying in my side (I was struggling to feed and that position was easier) and on returning home from school my step-son came up to our room, walked right up to the bed,sat down and kissed my little boy on his head (still attached to my boob!) and stroked his head, had a good chat about his day, asked me what was for dinner then wondered off like nothing had happened. I swear to god he had just stopped registering my boobs at that point!
Did you post pictures on the internet for everyone to see? There is a difference.

Reactions: 10
Why do people lose their minds when a male ( young or old ) are around a breastfeeding mum??? No one ever blinks when a female is around!

At the end of the day boobs are designed to feed humans and we need to get over the sexual part of boobs.

Reactions: 22
Did you post pictures on the internet for everyone to see? There is a difference.
Ive posted all sorts of pictures of me breastfeeding. Jesus christ she is feeding her baby, the best way she can and is still criticised for it. I thought that would be one thing that you’d all actually have to admit she is doing best, but nope she’s still acting inappropriately. I dont particularly like ptwm either, but god to criticise her for feeding her baby has struck a nerve with me.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Imagine the tit her stepson will get for what? The fact his step mum is feeding his baby brother the best milk he can have? Jesus its people like you why people dont breastfeed and feel judged when they do
I completely agree with you but Ive got to say I think fed is best. Some people can't breast feed and saying breast milk is the best could be upsetting.

My own dad and brother have done the same, and my oh’s best mate (our kids godfather) they dont even consider its my boob, he’s just having his milk🤣 cant stand women (or men for that matter) that slate women for breastfeeding, its something that needs to be normalised and then more women will feel confident to try it xx

Reactions: 6
I don't care how she feeds her baby. I don't care if she sits naked while feeding him in her home. I do think she should be careful about posting pictures on the internet that might cause her stepson to be picked on. She has said in the past he has been picked on over her insta. That image means nothing to you or me but some teens will have a field day with it and use it against him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I completely agree with you but Ive got to say I think fed is best. Some people can't breast feed and saying breast milk is the best could be upsetting.
Yeah it was a figure of speech. Fed is best yes, i just find it disgusting when women get slated for bf, fed is best, but as ptwm can and is breastfeeding then she is doing what is best for HER son (might not be the same for others) but still getting commented on it, its sad really that everyone always has something negative to say, and how can there be anything negative about the fact she is feeding her baby? Genuinely disappoints me that breastfeeding can be made out to be something that should be hidden xx

Reactions: 9
In fairness I don’t think anyone is saying it should be hidden but I do think the photo was a bit unnecessary and her boob was the focal point. You can see more of it in that picture than you would be able to if she was sat feeding because of the angle at which she’s taken it. Teenage boys can find ways to take the mick and she’s already bragged about all of his mates thinking she’s a MILF, making up rhymes about her etc. I’d have been mortified as a teenager if my friends did that and there she is “getting her boobs out” (which lets face it is what teenage boys are going to see from that picture). I don’t think it needs to be hidden but I don’t think sharing a photo like that on her social media is done for the right reasons either.

• Sick
I think it's just the fact her page isn't private, it's not just her private Facebook, it's a public Instagram viewed by thousands and as with everything she posts theirs zero regard for privacy or safeguarding or common sense. She should be posting about the charity work she claims to do, the companies she supports, the awareness for campaigns. Instead she throws up constant pictures of her children and stepchildren without their consent, videos mocking them, so a personal photo of her in bed breastfeeding is no different, a moment that could have been lovely and private put out there for public scrutiny. Made worse by the fact her stepson could get mocked for it very easily by his immature friends who sadly will sexualise it like a lot of society still does with breasts. It's not the breastfeeding that's a problem, of course not, it's the opinions of immature dick heads which she isn't safeguarding against as she could easily do.

Reactions: 13
I think it's just the fact her page isn't private, it's not just her private Facebook, it's a public Instagram viewed by thousands and as with everything she posts theirs zero regard for privacy or safeguarding or common sense. She should be posting about the charity work she claims to do, the companies she supports, the awareness for campaigns. Instead she throws up constant pictures of her children and stepchildren without their consent, videos mocking them, so a personal photo of her in bed breastfeeding is no different, a moment that could have been lovely and private put out there for public scrutiny. Made worse by the fact her stepson could get mocked for it very easily by his immature friends who sadly will sexualise it like a lot of society still does with breasts. It's not the breastfeeding that's a problem, of course not, it's the opinions of immature dick heads which she isn't safeguarding against as she could easily do.
Exactly. Take the breastfeeding aspect away and I guarantee you there will be a lot of 14 year old boys who will take the piss out of Seb for “still being in bed with Mummy”. I wouldn’t post something like that to my 2,000 followers let alone to 100 times that. As always, Rachel has zero awareness for how her actions might affect someone else.

My kid is Seb's age. He gives zero fucks about breastfeeding - sees his big sister do it all the time.

His mates would give zero fucks about him laying in bed having a natter with mum and baby bro - they'd do the same.

Her boob is no more exposed than if she were on a sunlounger in a bikini next to Seb.

🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
MILF- with that nose and those teeth 😂🤢 her and josh really do fancy themselves as something special don’t they?!🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
My kid is Seb's age. He gives zero fucks about breastfeeding - sees his big sister do it all the time.

His mates would give zero fucks about him laying in bed having a natter with mum and baby bro - they'd do the same.

Her boob is no more exposed than if she were on a sunlounger in a bikini next to Seb.

🤷🏼‍♀️
But she’s already said that Seb has had tit for being on her page 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
And now we are sucking on the arse of luxefamily 🤢🤮
Obviously crashed and burned with the Hinch and Stacey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But she’s already said that Seb has had tit for being on her page 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly. If he’s already being picked on for things she’s posted before, she should be making more of an effort not to post things that might cause the same reaction. If her profile was private with only a few followers like the rest of us mere mortals then it wouldn’t be an issue, but it is far from that as we know.

I don’t care about people breastfeeding in front of their kids, biological or not. You’re feeding your baby, great. There is nothing shameful about it. It’s the sharing it with 100,000 other people that’s the issue. Not everyone will see it the same way, especially the boy’s schoolmates.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. If he’s already being picked on for things she’s posted before, she should be making more of an effort not to post things that might cause the same reaction. If her profile was private with only a few followers like the rest of us mere mortals then it wouldn’t be an issue, but it is far from that as we know.

I don’t care about people breastfeeding in front of their kids, biological or not. You’re feeding your baby, great. There is nothing shameful about it. It’s the sharing it with 100,000 other people that’s the issue. Not everyone will see it the same way, especially the boy’s schoolmates.
And being a public fairly well known account, there’s every chance it’s not just his schoolmates who will see it, it’s their parents, his teachers, local people who see him in the street or serve him in McDonald’s, it’s future employers. Say he gets a girlfriend and her parents are aware of Rachel thanks to social media - they’re going to have a lot of background to base their opinion of him and his family on and is that fair?

Reactions: 7
I disagree my son is 16 and hates having any pictures posted of him at all even if they are good pictures, I wouldn't post a picture of him whilst i was breast feeding at the side of him for a number of reasons, and the reasons are not because I don't agree with breastfeeding because i do, i fed both my children this way, but i think its private, and if i shared a pic like that my son would hate it and i respect him.

And he is my son not my stepson I think it shows utter disrespect to S.

I disagree my son is 16 and hates having any pictures posted of him at all even if they are good pictures, I wouldn't post a picture of him whilst i was breast feeding at the side of him for a number of reasons, and the reasons are not because I don't agree with breastfeeding because i do, i fed both my children this way, but i think its private, and if i shared a pic like that my son would hate it and i respect him.

And he is my son not my stepson I think it shows utter disrespect to S.
Okay. So your son would not like it. Seb is smiling in that picture and seb know exactly where that picture is going to go. If he wasn’t aware the picture was being taken, or in fact trying to hide himself then I would agree, but just because your son feels a certain way and you act accordingly, doesn’t mean seb feels the same way does it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.