Part Time Working Mummy #17 Oh Greedy Rachaele with the extra E, where might all those donations be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And being a public fairly well known account, there’s every chance it’s not just his schoolmates who will see it, it’s their parents, his teachers, local people who see him in the street or serve him in McDonald’s, it’s future employers. Say he gets a girlfriend and her parents are aware of Rachel thanks to social media - they’re going to have a lot of background to base their opinion of him and his family on and is that fair?
EXACTLY this. It's why high profile celebrities keep their kids out of the papers etc, at least the responsible ones do. No child deserves to grow up thinking everyone already has an opinion on them and their family. Imagine being a 20 year old with anxiety for example, imagine how much worse that would be if your life has been put all over Instagram for years. I'd be so self conscious. Or the opposite and grow up an entitled knob.

Okay. So your son would not like it. Seb is smiling in that picture and seb know exactly where that picture is going to go. If he wasn’t aware the picture was being taken, or in fact trying to hide himself then I would agree, but just because your son feels a certain way and you act accordingly, doesn’t mean seb feels the same way does it.
He's a child. He's not old enough to give consent. That's her job to safeguard.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
EXACTLY this. It's why high profile celebrities keep their kids out of the papers etc, at least the responsible ones do. No child deserves to grow up thinking everyone already has an opinion on them and their family. Imagine being a 20 year old with anxiety for example, imagine how much worse that would be if your life has been put all over Instagram for years. I'd be so self conscious. Or the opposite and grow up an entitled knob.

He's a child. He's not old enough to give consent. That's her job to safeguard.
He’s over the age of 13, so he can make those decision on social media.

He’s over the age of 13, so he can make those decision on social media.
Given that she regularly films people without their knowledge do you honestly believe she asks the kids permission before posting anything of them? Checks if they are ok with it being seen by thousands? I very much doubt it.

Reactions: 12
Okay. So your son would not like it. Seb is smiling in that picture and seb know exactly where that picture is going to go. If he wasn’t aware the picture was being taken, or in fact trying to hide himself then I would agree, but just because your son feels a certain way and you act accordingly, doesn’t mean seb feels the same way does it.
my son would be smiling in the picture as well, as that's what tends to happen in pictures you smile for the camera doesn't mean that he is happy with 150 thousand people seeing it.

Reactions: 6
Bless her she had an awful morning because she had to do one child's hair but now she's off to get her lashes done.
Again.

Loves her privileged life Rach does. So happy. So grateful. Such perspective too, posting about baby loss etc then pulling these faces at having to sort out someone's hair. Didn't even have to do the actual school run though, just the hair.

Attachments

• Sick
so j has described r as a shrinking violet 😆 definition:- a person who is very shy or modest and does not like to attract attention

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow, she is always complaining. She’s not even had to do the school run today, how can she be that pissed off with life?? And tbh why is Tallulah not speaking to her for not having her hair right? Bit of a spoilt attitude. Perhaps if Rachel allowed Josh to discipline her instead of saying no thanks my kids don’t need disciplining Tallulah would be better able to deal with things like this.

I’m not going to comment on her feeling tit about her body because tbh it’s a zillion times better than mine and I don’t have time to be upset about mine but maybe she really has confidence issues there, who knows, but I will just say it feels like it’s done for attention.

And she’s moaning about taking her baby to get her lashes done AGAIN. I swear they were done last week? If it’s that annoying to take him, don’t go?

It’s a privilege to be able to afford beauty treatments and not have to do the school run and have such support from family and have so many children. She seems grateful for NONE of these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow, she is always complaining. She’s not even had to do the school run today, how can she be that pissed off with life?? And tbh why is Tallulah not speaking to her for not having her hair right? Bit of a spoilt attitude. Perhaps if Rachel allowed Josh to discipline her instead of saying no thanks my kids don’t need disciplining Tallulah would be better able to deal with things like this.

I’m not going to comment on her feeling tit about her body because tbh it’s a zillion times better than mine and I don’t have time to be upset about mine but maybe she really has confidence issues there, who knows, but I will just say it feels like it’s done for attention.

And she’s moaning about taking her baby to get her lashes done AGAIN. I swear they were done last week? If it’s that annoying to take him, don’t go?

It’s a privilege to be able to afford beauty treatments and not have to do the school run and have such support from family and have so many children. She seems grateful for NONE of these things.
Oh to be able to go and have your lashes done, doesn’t even sound that happy about it does she. I haven’t had my hair cut in 3 years and my eldest is only 2. Some people aren’t happy in life unless they’re whinging. Sounds like you’ve had such a rough morning Rach, go treat yourself with the PayPal money.

Oh to be able to go and have your lashes done, doesn’t even sound that happy about it does she. I haven’t had my hair cut in 3 years and my eldest is only 2. Some people aren’t happy in life unless they’re whinging. Sounds like you’ve had such a rough morning Rach, go treat yourself with the PayPal money.
I haven’t had a haircut in 10 years due to a combination of finances and social anxiety. I wouldn’t want my lashes done but I’d love the financial freedom for it to be an option.

I don't really care about her breastfeeding with Seb next to her, or the fact she posted the photo. I've come to the conclusion that not one of that family has even an ounce of privacy.

What I'm in shock about is what she just said about being off to have her draught excluders done again? I swear she only had them done last week! Seriously, just give them a bit of a hoover! They look like tit anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine the tit her stepson will get for what? The fact his step mum is feeding his baby brother the best milk he can have? Jesus its people like you why people dont breastfeed and feel judged when they do
It’s nothing to do with the breast feeding 🙄 it’s the fact she’s posting a photo of a 14 year old boy on her public page, a photo other kids will use to bully him about. She’s already said he’s been picked on for stuff she’s posted. She’s just making it worse. As long as she gets those Instagram views though eh.

Reactions: 11
It’s nothing to do with the breast feeding 🙄 it’s the fact she’s posting a photo of a 14 year old boy on her public page, a photo other kids will use to bully him about. She’s already said he’s been picked on for stuff she’s posted. She’s just making it worse. As long as she gets those Instagram views though eh.
At the end of the day Rach gives about as much of a tit about the kids being bullied by her actions as a constipated squirrel does.

Why did she only have 7 mins to get the kids ready??? The 2 boys are old enough to sort themselves out as is Tallulah. Betsy is off school, Edie can eat and dress herself, and let’s not forget J he’s there, he could have fed Wilby like he does normally.

At the end of the day Rach gives about as much of a tit about the kids being bullied by her actions as a constipated squirrel does.

Why did she only have 7 mins to get the kids ready??? The 2 boys are old enough to sort themselves out as is Tallulah. Betsy is off school, Edie can eat and dress herself, and let’s not forget J he’s there, he could have fed Wilby like he does normally.
Fed Wilby....isn’t he breastfed?!

Christ have you ladies stop arguing about someone's tit. My personal opinion is I didnt bf in front of my 13 year old son as he was uncomfortable seeing his mums tit. I listened to him and used a muslim. Doesnt mean hes shaming women who bf, just something he feels

I'll be back when weve stopped discussing tits

Fed Wilby....isn’t he breastfed?!
It's well documented thay josh Bottle feeds him

Reactions: 7
Exactly. If he’s already being picked on for things she’s posted before, she should be making more of an effort not to post things that might cause the same reaction. If her profile was private with only a few followers like the rest of us mere mortals then it wouldn’t be an issue, but it is far from that as we know.

I don’t care about people breastfeeding in front of their kids, biological or not. You’re feeding your baby, great. There is nothing shameful about it. It’s the sharing it with 100,000 other people that’s the issue. Not everyone will see it the same way, especially the boy’s schoolmates.
Totally disagree, i think its great when women with a large following normalise breastfeeding x

Christ have you ladies stop arguing about someone's tit. My personal opinion is I didnt bf in front of my 13 year old son as he was uncomfortable seeing his mums tit. I listened to him and used a muslim. Doesnt mean hes shaming women who bf, just something he feels

Honestly I must have just ignored josh feeding him because I really can’t remember him ever having a bottle 🙈

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.