Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMama

It’s bizarre.

Anyway Tattlers, I have something I want to share with you. And because I know we have lots of people watching here who don’t feel confident in posting yet, or they may do one day.

Five years ago to yesterday, I and my two children were sent to a refuge by taxi. I’d told my Health Visitor that I wanted to kill myself and my children - not to harm them. But to keep them safe, from my ex and my family.

She called the social services, CPN and police and I was told I had to go to a refuge or I’d lose the children. All I kept thinking about was cleaning, I hadn’t finished my cleaning routine and here were these people in my house ruining my routine. Such was my broken mind. Anyway, I went. Bin bags, suitcase and the pram. Told my eldest we were going for a holiday for October half term.

Fast forward to today, I work in this field. My old support worker is now my colleague and friend!
In between, I also study and I collect donations for our local refuges.

I am always skint! Credit cards 🥴 Student loans 😏 but oh.... I’m so happy today. Looking back on where we were then and where we are now. So, for anyone reading this and thinking they can’t see a way out. There is. I’m excited to think where I could be in 5 years!

Hopefully alive and healthy, with a healthy and happy children. Nothing else matters ❤ I’m off to bed with my little one now, she’s having a rough time with some girls being mean at school but we’ve been to see the teacher today and we are ready for half term. Have a lovely weekend everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Kermy5

My pet hate is people saying they are lone parenting when their partner just isn't home. That's not the same hun. At all. Your partner is a phone call away and will eventually be home. Try many years of real single parenting, all by yourself, you making every decision and earning the money fitting work in around your kids, being 100% responsible for every meal every worry every bit of the emotional load. I'm sorry but it just does not even compare.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Hi Rach!
Do you know what? You’re right - all this ‘shit’ does come with the territory. If you CHOOSE to put yourself out there and document every second of your life and that of your children then you seriously can’t expect every single person who knows almost every single thing about you not to have an opinion.
YOU posted your new house when you moved in. I for one found it on rightmove within seconds so you can’t blame others for that - blame yourself.
YOU put your children in front of a camera all day every day so don’t be shocked when people comment about them.
YOU have put your whole life out there for all to see but then expect people to see only the good bits and sing your praises.
YOU are earning a living from this shite so you’d better learn to suck it all up pretty damned sharpish.
YOU chose to be part of the social media frenzy that enables people to contact you, your husband and your children and if you didn’t what this to happen maybe YOU shouldn’t have tagged their personal Instagram accounts in yours.
YOU started all this.
YOU chose to do this as your ‘job’.
YOU expect everyone to agree with everything you do and that isn’t going to happen.
Whilst I don’t agree with people sending horrible messages to you and your family it’s YOU that enables these people to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I don’t exactly buy into Instagram ads but this is a perfect example of why I’m completely and totally over the whole influencer / blogger format. The woman, mere weeks ago, couldn’t even be arsed giving her kids fruit and yoghurt for breakfast. She also took them to McDonald’s in the AM because she couldn’t be arsed. Also mere weeks ago she couldn’t even make pancakes and acted like an arsehole to her kids because of it. Mere days ago she couldn’t even make porridge. Now she’s playing the whole perfect family sitting at the breakfast table, the whole “we love doing this” narrative all for money. Fuck all else. It’s literally all lies. She’s also promoting a product with palm oil in it (albeit “sustainable”) while she peddles out her vegetarian eco warrior daughter and her animal loving protector daughter for likes and cash. Pathetic.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Do you know why I can’t stomach her?

I grew up watching my mum beaten by my step dad every day. This went on for years until he killed drug rivals and got sentenced to 20 years. He was a drug dealer and the only thing that stopped him beating my mum was me standing in at 8 years old.

My mum and me struggled to live day to day and I understand people deal with stuff differently but Rachel seems to have no understanding of the life of her “warriors”

She also seems to show her daughters that being stupid and having someone to support her through life is how to live.

My mum made a shitload of mistakes and it seems that Rachel is letting her girls go through that too.

I have been through hell and back but I will always show my kids how to be a good person, the difference between right and wrong and show them a loving, heathy relationship.

Even if I split up with their dad, I would rather be single and teach themselves that you don’t need to be in a relationship to justify yourself.

Sorry but she winds me up with her dv shit

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Thing is, the only reason she was offered a luxury free holiday this week is because she complained on her stories that she couldn’t find one for their family for less than £17000 which is utter bullshit. I guarantee they will be going on a different freebie holiday next year and that’s the only reason she’s turned this one down - most likely because the more expensive holiday required more work put into the advertising whereas a cheaper one will just want her to tag them in a few grid posts and stories.

I tell you what, Rachel, if you’re trying REALLY HARD to save for a house, stop eating out, stop the McDonald’s breakfasts, stop the designer clothes and don’t buy Vans for your BABY, sell the cars and the iMacs and iPhones and countless gadgets, stop buying animals and having more and more kids. You’ll find this all helps. You’re welcome 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
although I am surprised that they haven't had Josh take paternity leave instead of her for the full 9 months. I know my friends a photographer and her hubby took the shared parental leave and she just did photo gigs around the baby which meant they were on the same wage as what her husband would have got working full time
Its depends what an individual employer offers as mat/pat pay. I got 6 weeks full pay, 12 weeks half pay then nothing for 21 weeks except stat pay. I don't know of any employer who pays full pay for 9 months.

I've just sent this to her...I actually think it will do me good to un follow her, I think I was doing what someone else said, watching to dislike her and it was making me mad and affecting my mental health. Hopefully everyone will start to see her for what she is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
I find it incredibly disrespectful to the little boy sat in bed with her who isn’t her son, with her boob out. Breastfeed all you want but there’s no need to have everything on show. Can you imagine the shit that boy will get at school because of her actions? Kids are cruel anyway.
He probably doesn't notice...it's quite normal to breastfeed a child and if it's normalised then why would it be disrespectful? I breastfed all 3 of mine while my teenage step-son lived with us. I wouldn't just wop my whole boob out (would generally have a muslin over us) but equally I'll be dammed if I'll feel the need to go hide somewhere in my own home just to feed my son! Interestingly my step-son was completely de-sensitised to my boobs I think...didn't blink an eye-lid lol. I was more concerned about him feeling awkward than he was in all honesty. I vividly remember feeding my son on my bed while lying in my side (I was struggling to feed and that position was easier) and on returning home from school my step-son came up to our room, walked right up to the bed,sat down and kissed my little boy on his head (still attached to my boob!) and stroked his head, had a good chat about his day, asked me what was for dinner then wondered off like nothing had happened. I swear to god he had just stopped registering my boobs at that point!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Bette21

Oh my god I just came across this thread. Who is this person? And even more so if she does not have a job why does she need a cleaner?! Is there any summary I can read to catch up 😂
She started out making posts on Facebook, the usual ‘we should all support each other as mums’ stuff but with elaborate stories about how she’s done just that attached. Then she posted a lot about domestic abuse, says she helps people into refuges all the time and donates stuff frequently. She worked part time as a care home manager I believe? Then she tapped into the ‘patchwork family’ market because she is a stepmum to her husbands two sons, and her youngest daughter has a different dad to the older two. So anyway, then she started asking for PayPal donations for her domestic abuse warriors and so that she could help them full time. They moved into a big new house but then got the news that the landlady was selling, so her fans made some gofundme pages to help her buy the house. Her ‘assistant’ asked them to send the money directly to her PayPal instead. People started to notice that her lifestyle had changed dramatically - to be fair, she had written a book by now and started to advertise on her page, but she herself claimed to have spent all the book money on a holiday or some braces or something. So people started to ask her for a breakdown of where her PayPal money was going, who it was helping etc. Then she started to block people. She eventually posted a tearful rant on insta about being bullied by tattle and has never spoken about the PayPal again, just blocks anyone who asks or even likes a comment about asking.

In the meantime she’d started posting constantly on insta, advertising everything going, over sharing about her children, she had another baby with her husband and was somehow, surprisingly, the only woman ever to have a baby ever in the world and should therefore be treated as the messiah accordingly. She contradicts herself constantly, posts about things like parental alienation but tried to stop her youngest girl seeing her dad (failed), the boys don’t see their mum (no one really knows why, there was all sorts of mess about it on earlier threads but I don’t know exactly what’s true so I’ll stay away from that), claims to get more women into refuge a month than official channels manage to do in a year, and mostly seems to just lie around all day if she’s not getting her nails done, moaning about everything she can while also enjoying the luxuries of cleaners and dog walkers and never having to cook.

Reactions: 30

Mrswhale

Shes deleted my comment and blocked me. Then lapped up the praise from her sheep. What an absolute fraud!! I myself am a survivor of horrific domestic abuse and find her constant gloating and woe is me insulting to say the least. Get a grip woman and get back to the real world!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Kermy5

Always be kind though guys, except when you're publicly calling your husband a knob head on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

MoiraDingle

Do you know what else really baffles me? When she is off on one of her little rants, she likes to make a point about people on here as ‘mums’,..I’d love to know what has any of our parental status’ got to do with calling her out on her never ending BS? Because some of us may be parents we should ignore the despicable way she behaves? Because we may be parents and are also part of this forum this somehow makes us LESS of a parent? She’s worried because we’re ‘wandering around in society’...but at the same time obviously gives absolutely NO fucks about us.

I’ll tell you what worries me - the sheer number of brainwashed people that are massaging her ego, defending her and feeding her hero syndrome. They also might be ‘mums’, I only hope their children aren’t as thick and don’t grow up worshipping lying, deceitful strangers on fucking Instagram. But more so I worry for the children she is raising - the ones that will need years of therapy to even begin to process the way that every details of their lives has been broadcast on the internet, including their birth in Wilbys case!

I’m glad my children have me as their mum - a member of Tattle - than Rachael sodding Shambleton.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Kbird

VIP Member
Why do we follow these complete strangers? The whole concept is strange when I sit and think about it. I don't need anyone to tell me how to bring my kids up, how to clean my house or tell me what to buy.
I have just gone through and unfollowed everyone that isn't family or friend.
I always took everything with a pinch of salt anyway and was never 'influenced' by these people, I have no need to look into these people's lives.

It felt good and I know I will be doing my mental health a favour. I still see R on gramster as I live in hope one day she will get Karma for the lies and deception.
If we all unfollowed these people I think the world would be a better place. X

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Boogs

VIP Member
I got broody after seeing Wilberry but I got confused and now I've got a carbonara instead of a baby 🤣🤣
I’m so confused that I considered becoming straight so I could get impregnated by the nearest bloke stuck in 90s clothing and then I tried to shove my head through the letterbox to get milf eyelashes

• Haha
  • Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I'm not sure why Nutella feel the need to pay a contrary twat like this to pretend to promote their brand. It's a well established, well known brand that has been around for years, everybody has heard of Nutella and knows what it is. There are adverts on the tv, in papers and magazines, even on fucking bus shelters. What an absolute waste of their advertising budget to pay out to this lying tosspot.

• Haha
  • Heart

PrimroseE

I’ll hold my hands up, beautycollector_2019 is me 😬
It’s my second account where I chat with the makeup community, I couldn’t bare commenting on my main account and receiving a tonne of hate. I am fuming at that one comment saying she wonders if people actually unfollow, I DID! I just can’t comment because PTWM only allows followers comments and I keep getting the notifications because they keep tagging me. Can’t win!