Part Time Working Mummy #17 Oh Greedy Rachaele with the extra E, where might all those donations be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t liar liar pants on fire say J was working 1 - 11 this week, correct me if I’m wrong but that’s not nights!

Reactions: 9
Prepare for a week of comparing herself to a single parent, missing the shopping delivery, juggling homework and dinner and bath times for six children...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Prepare for a week of comparing herself to a single parent, missing the shopping delivery, juggling homework and dinner and bath times for six children...
So technically all she has to do is dinner and bath two of them. Simple!

So technically all she has to do is dinner and bath two of them. Simple!
Simple to anyone with half a brain cell, but unfortunately our Rach will spend so much time videoing herself opening all her #gifted tit that she'll run out of time to go shopping, so the kids will either get fed by Josh's mum or it'll be takeaways every night.

Reactions: 6
My pet hate is people saying they are lone parenting when their partner just isn't home. That's not the same hun. At all. Your partner is a phone call away and will eventually be home. Try many years of real single parenting, all by yourself, you making every decision and earning the money fitting work in around your kids, being 100% responsible for every meal every worry every bit of the emotional load. I'm sorry but it just does not even compare.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
My pet hate is people saying they are lone parenting when their partner just isn't home. That's not the same hun. At all. Your partner is a phone call away and will eventually be home. Try many years of real single parenting, all by yourself, you making every decision and earning the money fitting work in around your kids, being 100% responsible for every meal every worry every bit of the emotional load. I'm sorry but it just does not even compare.
Me too. Even when my ex was out of the country (military) I never considered myself a single parent, obviously he wasn't there and it could be for months at a time, however I still had the backup of 2 incomes so although I was doing all the work at home, I wasn't fully 'single'.

Reactions: 10
Yep! My hubby works away, sometimes for months at a time and I always think of single mums and how this is their reality day in day out.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
Yep! My hubby works away, sometimes for months at a time and I always think of single mums and how this is their reality day in day out.
[/QUOTE]
For me the difference is that feeling of being totally alone. No one to call to offload your day onto, no one to make you feel seen or heard when you're knee deep in stress and worry about money etc. Just boils my piss seeing influencers getting all the "aww hun well done doing it by yourself" support when loads of us actually are doing it by ourselves and getting zero pats on the back for what is our everyday routine.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but

Why the duck is that plastic ungrateful lazy arsed lying twit part of sands????

She has no bleeping idea what it’s like to lose a baby either through miscarriage, still birth or death.
She has absolutely no idea what it’s like as a parent to lose a child, she has no bleeping right to even mention the charity or the bleeping fact that it’s baby loss week. All that lying piece of crap does all day 365 days a year is complain about her healthy living children. Who in their right non woe is me bullshit mind would post a happy smiling baby right before a picture of a couple saying goodbye to their baby. Stupid ungrateful waste of bleeping space!!!

I’m sorry but it’s a bad day today but I mean every word I’ve said 😡
In all fairness she use to be open about her miscarriages I think one of them was before edie, but she defiantly shouldn’t of been picked to represent them she doesn’t fit the mould at all and she doesn’t realise the effect of some of the things she says she legit has verbal diarrhoea at the total wrong times.

In all fairness she use to be open about her miscarriages I think one of them was before edie, but she defiantly shouldn’t of been picked to represent them she doesn’t fit the mould at all and she doesn’t realise the effect of some of the things she says she legit has verbal diarrhoea at the total wrong times.
I take that part back (if it’s true) but she spouts so many lies that tbh I really do wonder if she is a domestic abuse survivor. I’m not taking anything away from any real survivor but that post made me so angry this morning.

For someone who was supposedly abused and left in a refuge and the god awful flat, she can’t do anything for herself. Her tedious boring stories of how weak and pathetic she is really grates on me.

I take that part back (if it’s true) but she spouts so many lies that tbh I really do wonder if she is a domestic abuse survivor. I’m not taking anything away from any real survivor but that post made me so angry this morning.

For someone who was supposedly abused and left in a refuge and the god awful flat, she can’t do anything for herself. Her tedious boring stories of how weak and pathetic she is really grates on me.
Oh she’s for sure lazy, like the comments above it’s rude how she’s belittles josh and takes the piss to her ‘fans’ whenever he cleans she isn’t grateful for anything he does for her and all the children

Reactions: 7
Exactly and if the tables were turned and Josh was doing what she does ( which is naff all ) there would be uproar and people baying for his blood.
Oh she’s for sure lazy, like the comments above it’s rude how she’s belittles josh and takes the piss to her ‘fans’ whenever he cleans she isn’t grateful for anything he does for her and all the children

Reactions: 8
Exactly and if the tables were turned and Josh was doing what she does ( which is naff all ) there would be uproar and people baying for his blood.
Yep! Been a parents tough but it’s a 50/50 job well it should be! But for her all she does is feed him and then thinks the sun shines out her arse and everyone should praise her for breastfeeding.. its bloody life she needs to crack on, if josh ever left her she’d be fckd!

Reactions: 6
I've been wanting to ask her all day; if J is on nights, why has he been up all day parenting you..? When does he get 8hrs sleep in before a 10hr shift..? And why the duck can't you even make porridge? Tip, splash, heat, stir, eat. Hardly bleeping tricky is it you bint!

Reactions: 17
I've been wanting to ask her all day; if J is on nights, why has he been up all day parenting you..? When does he get 8hrs sleep in before a 10hr shift..? And why the duck can't you even make porridge? Tip, splash, heat, stir, eat. Hardly bleeping tricky is it you bint!
I thought the same about Josh if he's working nights. He needs some time to sleep ffs, he's not home in the day to pander to her every need! If she can't make porridge why not use the phone that's surgically attached to her hand and ask Google? Oh I know, because it won't make a relatable "look how tit I am hahaha" post for the 'gram 🙄

Reactions: 8
I'm guessing he'll make the tea before he leaves for work, he can do the dishes when he gets home from his shift.
How does he put up with someone this pathetic? It must be draining the life out of him.

I'm guessing he'll make the tea before he leaves for work, he can do the dishes when he gets home from his shift.
How does he put up with someone this pathetic? It must be draining the life out of him.
Maybe he likes feeling needed!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.