Part Time Working Mummy #17 Oh Greedy Rachaele with the extra E, where might all those donations be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is betsy off for two weeks?
Some secondary schools have two weeks for half term in October.
I find the feeble, useless woman act really sickening for someone who apparently survived and had to pick dirty needles off the tops of her cupboards to bring her two girls up after fleeing an abusive relationship. Talk about going backwards....🙄

Reactions: 9
Some secondary schools have two weeks for half term in October.
I find the feeble, useless woman act really sickening for someone who apparently survived and had to pick dirty needles off the tops of her cupboards to bring her two girls up after fleeing an abusive relationship. Talk about going backwards....🙄
Half term here isnt for another two weeks, im not too far from her so Id assumed hers would be halloween week too

Reactions: 2
I'm similar age to R, year younger, but it seems I never got the memo about it being 'cute' and 'funny' to be able to do ABSOLUTELY duck ALL FOR YOURSELF! Who in their right fuckin mind can't make porridge?!!
I honestly can't wait for the day her insta fame comes crashing down or her sheep actually wake up an smell the coffee, that R is full of tit, contradicts herself all the time and certainly isn't someone you should aspire to be like! Far from it!

Reactions: 16
I am the same age as her I have 2 children my I had my first child at 20 and my ex worked away for months at a time, I looked after myself the house and children at 21, I have also actually lived domestic abuse which is how I came to be a ‘fan’ things started to slip for me when they moved to the house she is in now, she actually makes me sick 🤢 how people can follow her and msg her and how companies want anything to do with her is beyond me, I was one of the sheep I msgd her for advice I got a reply 4 months later I posted proof in an earlier thread, how she continues to carry on like this is beyond me ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm similar age to R, year younger, but it seems I never got the memo about it being 'cute' and 'funny' to be able to do ABSOLUTELY duck ALL FOR YOURSELF! Who in their right fuckin mind can't make porridge?!!
I honestly can't wait for the day her insta fame comes crashing down or her sheep actually wake up an smell the coffee, that R is full of tit, contradicts herself all the time and certainly isn't someone you should aspire to be like! Far from it!
My grandmother would disown me if she saw me depend on people as much as R does. I’m a year younger than her too.

I always think if I didn’t know that J had cheated on S, I’d feel sorry for him. She made fun of him on Saturday in front of the Emily woman, something about the gym? Then when he was explaining things, even Emily said “you speak to me like a 12 year old”. That’s because they behave like children!

I can just imagine them on a night out - dressed immaculately but mouth like sewers.

I am the same age as her I have 2 children my I had my first child at 20 and my ex worked away for months at a time, I looked after myself the house and children at 21, I have also actually lived domestic abuse which is how I came to be a ‘fan’ things started to slip for me when they moved to the house she is in now, she actually makes me sick 🤢 how people can follow her and msg her and how companies want anything to do with her is beyond me, I was one of the sheep I msgd her for advice I got a reply 4 months later I posted proof in an earlier thread, how she continues to carry on like this is beyond me ☹
So sorry to hear that and I hope things are much better, safer and peaceful for you now xx

Reactions: 9
So bloody dangerous for her to be touting herself as the saviour of those in need if she took 4 months to reply to you. Because really, you could have been in a situation where in 4 months time you'd be dead, another heartbreaking statistic. I hope you are in a better place now.

Reactions: 8
My other half does all the cooking and I do the rest but duck me when he is away with work at least I can do a dinner 🤦🏼‍♀️

I think she plays on being stupid 🙄

Reactions: 7
My other half does all the cooking and I do the rest but duck me when he is away with work at least I can do a dinner 🤦🏼‍♀️

I think she plays on being stupid 🙄
Totally. Considering she was left alone with the two girls, she can’t do anything for herself. Not really the perfect role model for her children or anyone else in IG really is she.

Reactions: 6
A few weeks ago R had shared a photo from a children clothing company. I am in the members Facebook group as many companies have these days and someone had shared the photo saying how good it is R is supporting them. I wrongly thought she had been gifted the items so said how I didn’t agree with it. And I got slated! People saying how wonderful queen R is and all she does for DV survivors. Even after I apologised when I realised she had not been gifted them. It was pretty horrible actually. I have learned to keep my mouth shut now!

• Sad
  • Wow
I find it incredibly disrespectful to the little boy sat in bed with her who isn’t her son, with her boob out. Breastfeed all you want but there’s no need to have everything on show. Can you imagine the tit that boy will get at school because of her actions? Kids are cruel anyway.

Reactions: 12
Laying next to the young lad with her boob out. Snapping a pic as well knowing full well what she’s doing. She loves the controversy of it all. She has to. Classic narc behavior, any attention, good or bad, it’ll do. Once her name is on peoples lips

Reactions: 12
Why does she act as if anything she makes isn’t a decent meal? She moaned when the kids and to have yogurt and fruit for breakfast now she’s complaining about a jacket potato with beans and cheese. Does josh cook three course meals daily 😂

Reactions: 7
So bloody dangerous for her to be touting herself as the saviour of those in need if she took 4 months to reply to you. Because really, you could have been in a situation where in 4 months time you'd be dead, another heartbreaking statistic. I hope you are in a better place now.
I am everyone thank u xx

• Heart
Yep! My hubby works away, sometimes for months at a time and I always think of single mums and how this is their reality day in day out.
[/QUOTE]
Can I just comment on how much I really really agree with this. I was a single parent at 19.. through very tragic circumstances. In my opinion it’s not just about money or free time it’s that there is no one else that cares in the way you do about all the stages , even if it’s a bad split up you would think the other person is hopefully at least interested.
I have amazing parents as did my OH who did take a huge interest but it was not the same .
I have since got married and had another child ... years and years later and it still bugs me when people who have financial / time apart / partners who work away etc claim that they are single parents .
Infuriating actually

Laying next to the young lad with her boob out. Snapping a pic as well knowing full well what she’s doing. She loves the controversy of it all. She has to. Classic narc behavior, any attention, good or bad, it’ll do. Once her name is on peoples lips
She doesn't give a tit because she's convinced that the kids' mates all fancy her anyway 🙄

• Sick
Why does she wake up the baby when she could leave him sleeping??? While she and the others get sorted out.

Stacey Solomon does the same Morning stuff as well, she really needs to get her own stuff boring bint

Reactions: 1
I find it incredibly disrespectful to the little boy sat in bed with her who isn’t her son, with her boob out. Breastfeed all you want but there’s no need to have everything on show. Can you imagine the tit that boy will get at school because of her actions? Kids are cruel anyway.
She's hardly sat with her boob out, her T-shirt is down and Wilby is covering most of it, there's a real difference between sitting with your tits out and breastfeeding a baby! Don't get me wrong I wouldn't put it past her to sit with her tits out but on this occasion she really isn't!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.