Part Time Working Mummy #17 Oh Greedy Rachaele with the extra E, where might all those donations be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say it doesn't even look like Wilby is feeding. He looks like he's face down in her rib cage under her boob... that or her nipple is in a most unfortunate position! 🤣
She's too busy taking a photo to notice!

Reactions: 4
Christ have you ladies stop arguing about someone's tit. My personal opinion is I didnt bf in front of my 13 year old son as he was uncomfortable seeing his mums tit. I listened to him and used a muslim. Doesnt mean hes shaming women who bf, just something he feels

I'll be back when weve stopped discussing tits

😂😂😂😂

It's well documented thay josh Bottle feeds him

If J feeds him it means she can get off her arse and actually do something. That's not on her agenda so thinks she likes to breastfeed so she has an excuse not to move from bed/sofa.
And before anyone gets on their high horse about breast feeding. Yes it's great, so is bottle. As long as baby is fed!

Reactions: 10
Interesting to see that she’s added all the stories about her moaning and being generally useless to her highlights. Cos that’s something to remember and be proud of!!!

Can’t believe how much tit she talks... literally.

Reactions: 12
Totally disagree, i think its great when women with a large following normalise breastfeeding x
Didn’t once say there was anything wrong with her breastfeeding her child (though I do think she rips it a bit with the constant stories and pics - we get it, you breastfeed, awesome). That’s her business. My post was about her sharing pictures with her boob out next to her teenage stepson (who she’s already said gets picked on by his schoolmates for her antics). She should be mindful of what she’s putting out on the public domain where the same schoolmates can see it. Just thinking about it from a teenage boys point of view, young boys of that age can be really immature about stuff like that.

Reactions: 11
Anyway rachaelelieooo any chance of telling us where the paypal /go fund me money has gone ??

Reactions: 15
As mentioned on the previous thread she definitely uses a filter on her videos, no ones skin is that flawless, on photos her skin looks so different, I’m curious to what filter she uses 🤔
A bullshit filter? Oh, my bad, that's what she NEEDS.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had to laugh at her claiming she's 'never talked about tit so much' yet she's been talking actual tit for years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As mentioned on the previous thread she definitely uses a filter on her videos, no ones skin is that flawless, on photos her skin looks so different, I’m curious to what filter she uses 🤔
She actually looks like she has no features because it's filtered to duck!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was a fan, not anymore. Every time I see a picture of her now it’s almost like looking at a guy I used to really fancy then I realised no. No absolutely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That roll of the eyes with that huge showing all her teeth smile just makes me want to vom. Then the wide eyed closed mouth smile makes me want to do the same. That whiney voice where she can't pronounce words properly (remember swimmin) just ughh.

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh my god the amount of gifted stuff she was showing today, couldn’t some or most of it go to mums in need?

I had to unfollow another influencer the other week, she got gifted a bleeping wedding dress.
🙄

Reactions: 8
Oh my god the amount of gifted stuff she was showing today, couldn’t some or most of it go to mums in need?

I had to unfollow another influencer the other week, she got gifted a bleeping wedding dress.
🙄
I wondered how much someone in refuge would really appreciate matching tote bags 🙄

Reactions: 10
Anyway rachaelelieooo any chance of telling us where the paypal /go fund me money has gone ??
Not happening. It’ll all be gone now anyway, hence the second book 😏 I think she’s branching into ‘social media influencer’ and away from the DA work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.