Part Time Working Mummy #17 Oh Greedy Rachaele with the extra E, where might all those donations be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KDIL is having a rant about names with unnecessary letters in them. I wonder if she’s considered her BFF’s name.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This had made me snap! This week we have seen her, with only one child with her, get her nails done, get her lashes done, go to her mother in laws, have her mother in law over, go shopping with her oldest child and the baby....why couldn’t she write the book then? She has a good 5 Hours between school runs daily.... Why does she have to do it in the evenings? Why didn’t she yesterday stay home to write instead of go out for the day with visiting friends?
She acts like she is some kind of hero for doing this and it pisses me off beyond belief. Josh enables her pathetic behaviour.
I can’t believe these two twats have 6 kids to raise, they are like children themselves

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This had made me snap! This week we have seen her, with only one child with her, get her nails done, get her lashes done, go to her mother in laws, have her mother in law over, go shopping with her oldest child and the baby....why couldn’t she write the book then? She has a good 5 Hours between school runs daily.... Why does she have to do it in the evenings? Why didn’t she yesterday stay home to write instead of go out for the day with visiting friends?
She acts like she is some kind of hero for doing this and it pisses me off beyond belief. Josh enables her pathetic behaviour.
I can’t believe these two twats have 6 kids to raise, they are like children themselves
It’s so bad that he comes in from actual work and has to do all the childcare, cooking and housework all evening because she wants to sit on her arse at the laptop. Every evening she’s on Instagram at some point so as if she’s actually working. twit. Selfish, lazy, narcissistic twit.

Reactions: 16
It’s so bad that he comes in from actual work and has to do all the childcare, cooking and housework all evening because she wants to sit on her arse at the laptop. Every evening she’s on Instagram at some point so as if she’s actually working. twit. Selfish, lazy, narcissistic twit.
And when he does clean, she takes the piss and calls him “Harold the Hoover” god forbid that he actually wants a clear house! she has the easiest life ever and is the laziest moo yet complains about everything. Give me strength

Reactions: 12
Have you forgotten that she's just had her stomach SLICED IN TWO AND A MASSIVE BABY PULLED OUT? I swear Wilby will be at university and she'll still be trotting that excuse out!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That baby loss post she just shared ... just before her laughing healthy baby ... most of the post was all about her not the lady in the picture that in the way it was worded that she’d gone off to the fair with her son ( I dunno it just seemed unfairly written 😢)

Reactions: 7
That baby loss post she just shared ... just before her laughing healthy baby ... most of the post was all about her not the lady in the picture that in the way it was worded that she’d gone off to the fair with her son ( I dunno it just seemed unfairly written 😢)
I thought that. Healthy baby story then immediately baby loss traumatic story. She has zero empathy for people who we actually going through that.

Reactions: 10
I tried to count how many times she said 'me' or 'I' and genuinely lost count. Self absorbed twit.

Reactions: 3
And when he does clean, she takes the piss and calls him “Harold the Hoover” god forbid that he actually wants a clear house! she has the easiest life ever and is the laziest moo yet complains about everything. Give me strength
And you never see any of the kids doing any household chores at all. All of them are always moaning, and yet, they live such a privileged lifestyle. It's SO grating.

Reactions: 8
And you never see any of the kids doing any household chores at all. All of them are always moaning, and yet, they live such a privileged lifestyle. It's SO grating.
They definitely don’t appreciate how much Josh does for them.

This is why it doesn’t ring true to me that Rachel was a victim of domestic abuse and went on to live in a druggy flat but my herself with two small children. If that was genuinely the case she would currently be overcome with gratitude for Josh and their lifestyle. Instead, she’s constantly complaining.

Reactions: 15
They definitely don’t appreciate how much Josh does for them.

This is why it doesn’t ring true to me that Rachel was a victim of domestic abuse and went on to live in a druggy flat but my herself with two small children. If that was genuinely the case she would currently be overcome with gratitude for Josh and their lifestyle. Instead, she’s constantly complaining.
This is what they do. Because they haven't earned it and worked hard at their lifestyle. They have to justify it by some tit story of why they deserve it. I had a best friend who I grew up with, we were both single mums and extremely close. She met a rich farmer, who has built her a 5 bedroom house, her house is gorgeous. Shr has absolutely everything doesnt have to budget for anything, because her bf pays for every bill, she had the child tax credits and child benefit for herself. Shes never worked a day in her life, never been employed. Never even been fit a job interview.
Since then, shes come out with all these stories of how hard her upbringing was, I understand her brother had learning disabilities, so life was tough. Her father did die 2 years ago, which was sad, but she wasnt very close to him. But as of late, I've really found shes milking everything. She always complaining how tough it is to be a mum and how she does everything. But I do struggle with her, I understand mental health is awful, but I dont find it genuine with her.

So that's what they do. Justify their life because they know they haven't worked hard for it.

Even Bav's at it 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 48456

SO so many DMs 🤷🏼‍♀️
They knew that the way younquie and senscty wasnt working anymore through Facebook etc. So now, they're recruiting influencers to do their sort of chain sell. It's disgusting.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but

Why the duck is that plastic ungrateful lazy arsed lying twit part of sands????

She has no bleeping idea what it’s like to lose a baby either through miscarriage, still birth or death.
She has absolutely no idea what it’s like as a parent to lose a child, she has no bleeping right to even mention the charity or the bleeping fact that it’s baby loss week. All that lying piece of crap does all day 365 days a year is complain about her healthy living children. Who in their right non woe is me bullshit mind would post a happy smiling baby right before a picture of a couple saying goodbye to their baby. Stupid ungrateful waste of bleeping space!!!

I’m sorry but it’s a bad day today but I mean every word I’ve said 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but

Why the duck is that plastic ungrateful lazy arsed lying twit part of sands????

She has no bleeping idea what it’s like to lose a baby either through miscarriage, still birth or death.
She has absolutely no idea what it’s like as a parent to lose a child, she has no bleeping right to even mention the charity or the bleeping fact that it’s baby loss week. All that lying piece of crap does all day 365 days a year is complain about her healthy living children. Who in their right non woe is me bullshit mind would post a happy smiling baby right before a picture of a couple saying goodbye to their baby. Stupid ungrateful waste of bleeping space!!!

I’m sorry but it’s a bad day today but I mean every word I’ve said 😡
I am not totally sure but I think she said shes had miscarriages? But still, to me she never seems to reflect on those little babies unless her grid looks boring

Reactions: 5
she’s a self absorbed twit, I laughed when I seen that on her stories Josh taking over as if she’s had such a busy and stressful day😂 she sits on her backside majority of the day being waited on hand and foot, her mother in law cooks for her and by the looks of it does her washing and cleaning when she’s at their house visiting and tallulah mentioned a few weeks ago she’d also cooked the kids evening meal, I’m all for supporting and helping families, when my children were babies my mum and mil god bless them would offer to take them for a walk for an hour so I could have a cuppa or bath in peace, however I’d never expect my mum or mil to run around after me in the way rachaelleee does, and that night her mil actually served her tea to her while she was sat on her arse on the couch 😳😂 my husband would never let me treat his mum in such a way, shouldn’t R&J be fussing over his mum by running around offering her cups of tea and something to eat? I get the impression josh has been babied and spoiled growing up, because any man in their right mind wouldn’t let their wife take advantage of their elderly mother in the way R does with J’s mum.

when I was pregnant with my third I was working 12 hour nights, after my twelve hour nights I’d have my older two to look after along with a house to run, my husband would be coming in from work when I’d be leaving for my night shift, but we got on with it because we chose to have a family and never complained.

what does she actually do for domestic abuse victims? She throws a few posts out now and then of things she’s ‘gifted’ bearing in mind it’s things that she doesn’t want for her own baby, or a post asking for donations or money, majority of her posts now a days are mainly her gifted items or moaning.

it shows what a selfish witch she is that she took a £1,000 pram for herself and then had the cheek to ask for donations of prams for a warrior.

there’s two kinds of people in life givers and takers, she is a taker.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.