Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me this witch really does want to be congratulated and worshiped for existing doesn’t she?

I’ve never known someone get so much help from so many others yet still think she is hard done by because occasionally she has to do tit for the kids that she is made the choice to have and is luckily enough to have.

Honestly she is just horrid.

Reactions: 14
Ive honestly seen how selfish and ungrateful not to mention lazy and so self centred , entitled and up her own ass she is ! I don’t know how she thinks she or him are so good looking that everybody fancies them 🤢 ewwww ! Can’t believe she is practically begging for freebies now ! All that they have - it will never be enough !

Reactions: 9
She’s a wart on the face of society

To actively encourage someone to stop taking contraception is a bleeping piss take, yeah ok a woman’s body and all that bollocks but maybe her partner doesn’t want another, maybe they can’t afford another! To get pregnant on the sly is bleeping disgusting.

Lying about the nappies, the reason she hasn’t given any feedback is because she’s used them once and like everything else couldn’t be bleeping arsed and was too lazy and she won’t give feedback because she had to BUY them and wasn’t given them for free!!

I really wish we could nominate people for sterilisation she’d be top of my bleeping list!!

Reactions: 11
"Me me me lets make it about me everything has to relate to me in some way me me me can we talk about me though" just wish the guy a happy Birthday Rach.
No doubt he messaged her once. But to her thats all the time. No doubt he is gutted to have KDIL as a daughter (what a lovely thing to say about your friend- not really funny R) but she is hardly an improvement.

Why is she OBSESSED with having the love and attention of other people’s dads???
I think it's just any male tbh. He obviously fancies her along with the rest of the worlds male population 🙄

• Haha
"Me me me lets make it about me everything has to relate to me in some way me me me can we talk about me though" just wish the guy a happy Birthday Rach.
She has the mental age of a 13 year old. There is no other explanation for the way she carries on.

It is actually incredible how she twists everything back to her. When she talks about upsetting things its always how the story affects her. “I cried when I heard her story, it made me feel so sad” rather than focussing on how the other person feels. Even down to wishing someone a happy birthday...all about HER as usual. Its actually very childlike and pathetic

Reactions: 13
Was/is her Dad that awful that she's always trying to claim someone else's??

Reactions: 4
I'm pretty sure that she keeps tagging KDIL for mentions. KDIL has 100k more Insta followers than R.

That post a few days ago..."you're meant to post this to your story"... obvious!

And now she's trying to be funny so KDIL will share this post. If the guy is your mate then wish him a sincere birthday wish, man! It makes no sense to share this publicly. She just sounds bitter and awful.

She sounds like a desperate soul tbh

Was/is her Dad that awful that she's always trying to claim someone else's??
I dont think so, but she can't seem to form healthy relationships without claiming someone as a daughter/sister/mum/uncle etc

How long as she known KDIL? Haven't they only met once at her baby shower? Why would her dad then be messaging R? Is that not a bit odd that your dad's messaging your mate ALL the time?

Does anyone know the story with her real dad?

Reactions: 10
How long as she known KDIL? Haven't they only met once at her baby shower? Why would her dad then be messaging R? Is that not a bit odd that your dad's messaging your mate ALL the time?

Does anyone know the story with her real dad?
She’s probably having an affair with KDIL dad, seems to be a normal thing to do in her world.

• Haha
  • Sick
I wonder if something happened to R at around age 14. She seems to have stopped growing emotionally from around this age. She still behaves like the immature playground bully who thinks she knows it all. The Girl rumoured to have sex with anyone for a packet of fags and a kit Kat. Always in the head’s office for breaking the rules. Changes the spelling of her name on her pencil case. The way she speaks to her children, the constant clamouring for older adults to look after her, the lack of foresight that any safeguarding issues might have arisen, the constant stream of much younger friends and things like videos of her and Betsy messing about in Asda. Just sort yourself out Rachaele. Time to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s still like the popular mean girl at school; the one who smokes and shows her knickers to the boys down an alley. She’s forgetting that she’s a mother and has a family.
Have you ever seen the episode of sex and the city where they go to Laneys baby shower and Laney used to be a party girl but is now married and pregnant etc. She shows up at a party that Samantha is throwing and tries to whip the crowd up into cheering for her and stripping off like she used to back in the day. Everyone there has grown up and moved on and are looking at her like she's a complete bell end. She reminds me of ptwm.

And she's blatantly begging for a free holiday on her latest stories as she can only find one for £17,000

Reactions: 10
I wonder if something happened to R at around age 14. She seems to have stopped growing emotionally from around this age. She still behaves like the immature playground bully who thinks she knows it all. The Girl rumoured to have sex with anyone for a packet of fags and a kit Kat. Always in the head’s office for breaking the rules. Changes the spelling of her name on her pencil case. The way she speaks to her children, the constant clamouring for older adults to look after her, the lack of foresight that any safeguarding issues might have arisen, the constant stream of much younger friends and things like videos of her and Betsy messing about in Asda. Just sort yourself out Rachaele. Time to grow up.
one thing mentioned in her book is her admitting that she just couldn't be on her own. When she was a single mum which I don't think was for too long, it was on her mind all the time that she was single, or words to that effect. I found that a bit odd

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.