Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor thing, fancy having the trauma of a dishwasher break down. No wonder she has so much in common with people dealing with trauma. So relatable...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some of us don’t have the luxury of a dishwasher and have to wash everything by hand every single day, after every meal. What bleeping world does she live in 🙄 I also don’t have a tumble dryer or a car or a lot of the things she seems to think are her divine rights. I get by.
For a period of about 6 months I didn't have a washing machine as mine broke and I couldn't afford to repair or replace it. I don't have 6 kids, but I had to take all my washing to a launderette to get it washed and dried. Suck it up buttercup.

Reactions: 8
I’ve started a go fund me page, we have to save this poor woman. We can not as decent humans allow this sort of life to continue. We have to save her and get her out of this awful situation!!

And then I woke up 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Some of us don’t have the luxury of a dishwasher and have to wash everything by hand every single day, after every meal. What bleeping world does she live in 🙄 I also don’t have a tumble dryer or a car or a lot of the things she seems to think are her divine rights. I get by.
Is she bleeping for real? How does anyone find her relatable?! 🥊 😬

I don’t have a dishwasher or tumble dryer in my house either, never have. It’s only recently we had a shower installed too, before that we just took baths. It hasn’t killed us yet. What does she think people did before all of that technology?

Reactions: 8
For a period of about 6 months I didn't have a washing machine as mine broke and I couldn't afford to repair or replace it. I don't have 6 kids, but I had to take all my washing to a launderette to get it washed and dried. Suck it up buttercup.

(That was directed at PTWM by the way!)

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she hasn’t gone back to bed and left them for josh or her MIL the lazy 🐄

I’ve started a go fund me page, we have to save this poor woman. We can not as decent humans allow this sort of life to continue. We have to save her and get her out of this awful situation!!

And then I woke up 😂😂

And you know if you did - she would be cheeky enough to take the money 💰 because we all know that’s how R rolls

Reactions: 5
Her Insta stories are either her:

A) moaning and fml-ing at completely normal things (washing up, parenting, vet visits)

Or B) stroking gifts

What an inspiring and influential life!

Reactions: 21
There's a cartoon post on stories, middle one says about having sm break. Perhaps she'll have an hr or so off, but tbf she'll probably have been busy filming tit as usual and just post it later, all whilst reading all her own BULLSHIT!!

Reactions: 5
How amazing would it be if she did take a social media break ? Tbh I think she will be playing the “world mental health day” card.

Reactions: 7
I do like the T-shirt she posted, especially as I have mental health disorders but have you seen the price? Bloody £30 for one thin tshirt. If anyone wants one, I’ll bulk order some tshirts and get some fabric pens.

F12B972D-0372-4B4A-A728-5728BA4D8132.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Yeah, I quite like it too, but at £30, that's 3 times as much as I usually allow myself to spend on a Tshirt.
I do like the T-shirt she posted, especially as I have mental health disorders but have you seen the price? Bloody £30 for one thin tshirt. If anyone wants one, I’ll bulk order some tshirts and get some fabric pens.

View attachment 47742

Reactions: 6
Her Insta stories are either her:

A) moaning and fml-ing at completely normal things (washing up, parenting, vet visits)

Or B) stroking gifts

What an inspiring and influential life!
Exactly, so for the rest of us who don’t have luxuries such as a dishwasher, cleaner, a good income and support around us - heads up, we can sleep at night in the knowledge we’ve not ripped anyone off, haven’t made a name on the back of exploiting others and we don’t bleeping lie 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly, so for the rest of us who don’t have luxuries such as a dishwasher, cleaner, a good income and support around us - heads up, we can sleep at night in the knowledge we’ve not ripped anyone off, haven’t made a name on the back of exploiting others and we don’t bleeping lie 👏
She’s a greedy money grabbing mare

So Rach has been designing a T shirt for Women's Aid.... so it gave me the idea that i should design one for her
Here it is......
20191010_194224.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As a single Mum who got out of an emotionally abusive relationship I find her impossible to relate to. She is so far removed from that life now she has lost all perspective and it's actually insulting. I don't have a dishwasher, I am the dishwasher. I'm also the cook the cleaner the gardener the dog walker the breadwinner the list goes on and on and that's just how real life is. I hope Instagram disappears so she has to get a bleeping job.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.