Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
He looks utterly gormless!

Why the fuck does she need to move in with someone else for the day because she has mastitis? Because poor Queen Rach can’t possibly look after herself and a baby when she has a slight infection? She’s pathetic. Seriously, she gives women a bad name. What about those of us who don’t have a support system? I take it we can still just opt out of life when we’re poorly too?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

OALCCC

He looks utterly gormless!

Why the fuck does she need to move in with someone else for the day because she has mastitis? Because poor Queen Rach can’t possibly look after herself and a baby when she has a slight infection? She’s pathetic. Seriously, she gives women a bad name. What about those of us who don’t have a support system? I take it we can still just opt out of life when we’re poorly too?
At the risk of sounding like I'm defending her, I had mastitis many years ago and it was fucking awful!! I didn't have the support system she has though so I literally had to power through mostly but it was so bad the dr suggested i stop feeding, although i already had by then anyway. I dumped my 11 day old baby on her dad with bottles and a tin of milk and took my shivering, dying ass to bed for the day!

I find it strange that it bothers you enough that you feel the need to comment on here.
I was under the impression that's what we do here...I must be mistaken 😂

• Haha

Myarmyandme

I’ve started a go fund me page, we have to save this poor woman. We can not as decent humans allow this sort of life to continue. We have to save her and get her out of this awful situation!!

And then I woke up 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Ha ha did you hear the mother in law when she had Wilby on her lap that his outfit was the nicest she has seen him in. That's a piss take for all the companies who had gifted clothes - so basically peeps your gifted clothes was shit

• Haha

BigMama

He reminds me of Compo from ‘Last of the Summer Wine’

He needs a size up, his ears are sticking out and he’ll catch a cold

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
How can she seriously ever say she has a hard time of it?! She’s sat there on her arse (as per) eating breakfast cooked for her by her husband’s mum whilst said husband is working his own arse off on 10 hour shifts. Five kids in school, at least two of whom are old enough to help look after the younger ones, and the sixth sat with granny so she can eat in peace. WHAT A HARD LIFE.

• Heart
Why can't the older kids walk the dogs? As they live in such a lovely area, with the beach right in their doorstep.
I also think Betsy has never seemed too bothered about school before, boasting about making the teacher laugh a few days ago. Wonder if any of the teachers are on here?
Why can’t r walk the fucking things herself , never mind the kids ! She’s home all day! She can manage the time and travel for her hair, lashes & nails ! She just can’t seem to manage anything else that isn’t for herself !

Reactions: 16

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Majority of people on her 'I love this orange spiky mat, even though it hasn't been out of the box it arrived in since I did my first terrible ad for it' are saying how extortionately priced it is. I particularly like the woman who said she'd found a cheap version for £15 and lots of them have gone off to look 😂 😂
I bought the cheaper £15 one after Antonella reviewed the pranamat. It’s really relaxing. 👍

Her story this morning about them all having no sleep and Josh has to go and work a 10 hour shift now has really irritated me. She does not have to go to work today. All her other children are at school. She can nap when Wilby does. Could she not have taken him downstairs so that Josh could get some sleep before a very long shift?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
With Thomas Cook going bust all the other holiday companies have tripled the prices so that price is very possible

I smell free holiday and more PayPal donations
Did you see what the flight prices were on that screenshot? Barely anything. She’s deliberately gone and looked at something like renting an island for a week plus flights and gone oh woe is me I can’t afford that. Fuck off twat. A holiday for eight people is NOT a fucking necessity. I have two kids and can’t afford a bloody holiday.

• Heart

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Also (being nit picky!) its generally recognised now that the term is domestic abuse not domestic violence as this term encompasses all aspects of abuse including physical violence and mental abuse etc.I personally feel she would use this term rather than DV if she was really as involved as she says she is. Just my thoughts of course.

Myarmyandme

If my partner ever left the house dressed like a luminous condom I’d leave him straight away

Also I’m not up to date with men’s fashion but his trousers are too short as well

• Haha
Hey guys, long time been following this thread, pretty much when PTWM was crying about the "horrific trolling". I followed her and a I still few other influencers, but something really doesn't sit right with me about her. I've gone back and forth with whether I should post on here, I'm of the mind of well if it doesn't directly affect my life then don't let it bother you but sod it here goes.
I liked her, found her relatable I'm 39, married with a blended family of my own never donated thank god. But wow has my opinion been changed. I won't bore you with why as it's very obvious but just highlight the main reasons for the change.
PayPal donations, parental alienation and just blatant lies on a daily basis.
Ps 40 is the new 30 and all that but you lot please stop dressing like your 21 🙈 bloody embarrassing 😂

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
I can imagine she does get an awful lot of messages. She has a big following so that's natural.

She might, and this is a might, have someone else as an admin checking her Facebook messages, there's 3 admin currently on her FB page.

If she's trying to run an influencer business as such, she can't humble brag about how many replies she gets and moan when a business feels like they have been ignored. She needs to hire a proper social media manager or something, to interact on her behalf.

If I were a small business owner, seeing her moan today would completely put me off sending her anything. Very unprofessional.

Kermy5

Ok so I think asking publicly is beyond weird of her but I fully understand driving anxiety actually. I am fine on country roads and busier roads in town but I cannot handle roundabouts where there's like 6 exits and multiple lanes, sets my anxiety off very badly so I do avoid them where possible. And I'm a very capable adult aside from that 😂 But I wouldn't do a story about it to millions, I'd just ask my husband.

People that nervous shouldn't be allowed to drive. Sorry I dont want to offend anyone but surely after a few years, you should be able to drive with confidence?
Someone ploughed into my car on a roundabout and I've had a thing about it ever since 😣 I was confident previous to that happening.

Fucking hell I just defended Rachael. I'm gunna see myself out 👉🏻😂😂😭

• Haha
  • Sad

Kbird

VIP Member
I’ve never commented on this thread before but her sharing those messages from woman who have got pregnant because of Wilby making them broody... pisses me off when there is people like me and my husband who are struggling so fucking much trying to conceive.
Actually breaks my heart and is just rubbing salt into a wound for me. And yes, I know I am more sensitive to these things due to our circumstances but still 😫🥺
I totally understand and can see why her constant complaining would also upset so many people. After one of her fml stories being pregnant is such a drag type posts, someone commented about how lucky she should feel as so many out there were struggling to get pregnant. Within seconds her 'army' set on her telling her to 'get a grip' etc etc. It was nasty and downright mean.
She seems to have no idea how to feel greatful for what she has, it's all playing the hard done by victim. She should feel deeply ashamed and take a long break from SM. Ungreatful cow.
Wishing you all the best and hope it works out for you x❤

• Heart

SavvyBee

VIP Member
P
I don't follow PTWM but do read Tattle 🙄 . Has her account become purely "large family" now rather than any DA? Massive day in Commons for DA Bill and she hasn't mentioned a thing?
She couldn’t give a shit about DA unless she’s making up some story where she’s the hero and needs worshipping for her selflessness. She is soooo busy breastfeeding and opening parcels of more rainbow coloured tat how could she possibly have time to keep up with the news or current affairs in her sector! 🙄 She shares the odd post on her story of somewhere looking for donations and that’s about it. She’s probably saving some more fantasy stories about how she helps DA victims for her new book.

novelgossip

Also she’s always banging on about how hot Josh is, and that other women swoon over him 😳I’ve never & never would find him remotely good looking 🤢 you can see that he just loves himself, so does R for that matter. Horrible people inside& out. They walk around as if they are the salt of the earth.

I was thinking this morning how angry it has made me reading on here genuine hard working people that are down in the dumps & are having a hard time, and my husband pointed out it’s always the good people in life who make mistakes out of desperation that are caught & punished, but the sly sneaky and conniving ones who know exactly what they are doing get away with their deliberate deceit- R & J are those type of people. They have betrayed, lied and hurt people, to big themselves up, and prance around as if they are some sort of role models....
as i said last night they might be living a life of luxury now, but in ten/twenty years there will be new influencers around. 😏

• Sick