Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks utterly gormless!

Why the duck does she need to move in with someone else for the day because she has mastitis? Because poor Queen Rach can’t possibly look after herself and a baby when she has a slight infection? She’s pathetic. Seriously, she gives women a bad name. What about those of us who don’t have a support system? I take it we can still just opt out of life when we’re poorly too?
Cos she makes out she saves anyone when actually, she couldn’t cope with one child on her own all day. She’s pathetic.

Reactions: 4
Cos she makes out she saves anyone when actually, she couldn’t cope with one child on her own all day. She’s pathetic.
I’d be interested to see the stats on when she’s ever had all 5/6 children by herself for the day. I used to think that was her every day life but now I’m convinced it’s NEVER.

Reactions: 8
I’d be interested to see the stats on when she’s ever had all 5/6 children by herself for the day. I used to think that was her every day life but now I’m convinced it’s NEVER.
Haha never. She has mastitis and runs to mummy 🙄

Reactions: 6
He looks utterly gormless!

Why the duck does she need to move in with someone else for the day because she has mastitis? Because poor Queen Rach can’t possibly look after herself and a baby when she has a slight infection? She’s pathetic. Seriously, she gives women a bad name. What about those of us who don’t have a support system? I take it we can still just opt out of life when we’re poorly too?
At the risk of sounding like I'm defending her, I had mastitis many years ago and it was bleeping awful!! I didn't have the support system she has though so I literally had to power through mostly but it was so bad the dr suggested i stop feeding, although i already had by then anyway. I dumped my 11 day old baby on her dad with bottles and a tin of milk and took my shivering, dying ass to bed for the day!

I find it strange that it bothers you enough that you feel the need to comment on here.
I was under the impression that's what we do here...I must be mistaken 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At the risk of sounding like I'm defending her, I had mastitis many years ago and it was bleeping awful!! I didn't have the support system she has though so I literally had to power through mostly but it was so bad the dr suggested i stop feeding, although i already had by then anyway. I dumped my 11 day old baby on her dad with bottles and a tin of milk and took my shivering, dying ass to bed for the day!

I was under the impression that's what we do here...I must be mistaken 😂
I know it can be awful but she’s sat there with the baby on her giggling away at him and her MIL. She certainly doesn’t look too poorly to cope.

Reactions: 7
I know it can be awful but she’s sat there with the baby on her giggling away at him and her MIL. She certainly doesn’t look too poorly to cope.
Yeah I didn't see it from that point of view, just reminded me of how awful I felt with it. If she's still able to feed and even function properly then I guess its fairly mild and she hasn't complained much, which is very unlike her 😂 When I had it I wanted to die 🤦🏻‍♀️ but I was 20 and had no one around apart from baby daddy

Incredibly powerful speech by Rosie Duffield MP about DA in Parliament. Thats the real face of DA, thats what survivors of DA look like. Not the vapid witterings of R and how SHE alone helps her warriors.
I don’t think I breathed watching her speech, what an inspiring and brave woman. As soon as she sat down and her colleagues rushed to support her I broke down. She will have inspired so many men and women to come forward.

Reactions: 12
She's not poorly enough to stop posting shite on IG. I wonder how many women she's got into refuge this week? Single handidly of course :rolleyes:

I find it strange that it bothers you enough that you feel the need to comment on here.
Welcome new member 😊

Reactions: 9
She's another one that bangs in about 'be kind' yet if anyone sends a message disagreeing with her, they get a tirade of abuse. Nasty woman who seems to have some sort of obsession with R. Why is it these days it all seems ro be about who can look the roughest, have the most belly rolls, be the shittest parent etc? None of us are perfect but it all seems so fake and desperate.
I don’t think she is kind, her story last night was about being in a Lidl queue and she had a bit of a rant about the women waiting to pay. She comes across as quite aggressive but I agree, she is obsessed with R. I don’t know why, KDIL was funny and likeable when she did her Google Reviews. I wish she’d continued down that path rather than the naked photos and rants. She blocked me btw, for ‘liking’ a comment on Instagram from someone questioning the PayPal.

I don’t think R would be as loyal to KDIL though.

Arbonne are awful. Not just horrendous MLM but they were invited to a careers day in a college i was also at and they harassed students, asked for their details for a survey and harassed everyone by whatever details they entered, turned up at students houses that night with “sample packs” unannounced found people on social media and added all their friends and family. They were baffled as to why they weren’t welcome the next day.
One of my friends was working for Arbonne last year, then she went to Body Shop. Last week, another friend started posting several times about Younique make up. She’s a lovely woman but her posts are not written by her; and there’s lots of others from the same company commenting “you are amazing”, “fantastic”... it’s very cult like. I watched the programme on BBC about these MLM and I think they come from Utah.

They don’t explain how many of these women are in fact paying more of their own money for the products and it’s those at the top that are making money from those kits... not the individual bits that are sold. They base themselves on empowering women but I think they exploit women.

Also (being nit picky!) its generally recognised now that the term is domestic abuse not domestic violence as this term encompasses all aspects of abuse including physical violence and mental abuse etc.I personally feel she would use this term rather than DV if she was really as involved as she says she is. Just my thoughts of course.
True. I used this term when I started my job over 18 months ago and was told not to use DV in case notes, but use DA instead for the reasons you gave.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think she is kind, her story last night was about being in a Lidl queue and she had a bit of a rant about the women waiting to pay. She comes across as quite aggressive but I agree, she is obsessed with R. I don’t know why, KDIL was funny and likeable when she did her Google Reviews. I wish she’d continued down that path rather than the naked photos and rants. She blocked me btw, for ‘liking’ a comment on Instagram from someone questioning the PayPal.

I don’t think R would be as loyal to KDIL though.

One of my friends was working for Arbonne last year, then she went to Body Shop. Last week, another friend started posting several times about Younique make up. She’s a lovely woman but her posts are not written by her; and there’s lots of others from the same company commenting “you are amazing”, “fantastic”... it’s very cult like. I watched the programme on BBC about these MLM and I think they come from Utah.

They don’t explain how many of these women are in fact paying more of their own money for the products and it’s those at the top that are making money from those kits... not the individual bits that are sold. They base themselves on empowering women but I think they exploit women.

True. I used this term when I started my job over 18 months ago and was told not to use DV in case notes, but use DA instead for the reasons you gave.
KDIL blocked me too for the same reason, it saved me a job 😂

Reactions: 4
Hi Rach, hope you feel better soon. Cabbage I heard can be very good for hot breasts. Sorry, tits. Gotta go work now... skillz to pay the bills and all that 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think I breathed watching her speech, what an inspiring and brave woman. As soon as she sat down and her colleagues rushed to support her I broke down. She will have inspired so many men and women to come forward.
I totally agree. I dont cry easily but I must admit I did then. No one who has experienced DA or has been touched in one way or other by it, cannot be moved by her speech. Powerful powerful woman. Thats what empowering means.

Funny I was going to mention that we havent seen minions of R on here for a while and lo and behold....😂😂.

• Haha
Is that Betsy (her teenage daughter) lying on the bed wearing only a towel on her stories? Jesus wept, just when I think she can't sink any bleeping lower. Hello safeguarding? My daughter is younger than B but we already talk about how things online can last forever, and be copied/saved/screenshot by people who don't have good intentions, so she must be very careful about sharing photos etc (not that she has any social media, but she does use a messaging app with her friends). Oh but it's ok for Raychayellie because her kids have thousands of people looking out for them all over the place 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The beat thing you could have done is feed feed feed that an antibiotics is the only thing to get rid of mastitis i has it 5 times with my first and 6/7 with my second I was an over producer and if the kid cut back for a day or so and my body didn’t realise or I didn’t it would cause it I realised on those days they cut back to pump and store
I wish I'd asked for/had support available at the time. Looking back I had absolutely no help or advice and our latch is 100% the issue we had. My nipples were destroyed and I was in agony feeding, tears rolling down my face onto my precious newborn baby. The moment she woke to feed I would cry and my boobs would pour. My partner looked like he was gonna cry and was totally helpless. I was barely out of my teens with no one to talk to and the worlds worst health visitor. 8 years later I fed my second daughter for 6 months 💪 I was older and wiser and demanded help and advice but also had the internet to hand 👌

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.