Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who hasn’t had kids yet this doesn’t do anything to “normalise breastfeeding” to me. It’s so so so unnecessary to plaster all over your Instagram like you’ve just invented being able to pump.

Reactions: 6
Josh is a lucky guy. I wonder if he regrets leaving his wife for her. Not just how she looks, she seems a selfish, immature, horrible, self centred witch.
Oh, I don’t know but maybe just maybe it’s got something to do with the clumpy, lumpy fake lashes infecting your eye? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yea funnily enough if you put your phone down you suddenly have, wait for it... TWO HANDS 😱 It's AMAZING, you can hold a baby AND have your other hand free to eat.
Bear in mind she likes to shout about how she "works with" women in refuge who have nothing, you'd think she'd be a bit more appreciative of the fact she has a lovely home, a large family who are all falling over themselves to help out, a husband who cooks, cleans, does laundry, gets the kids ready and waits on her hand and foot. Instead, every day she videos herself rolling her eyes, huffing and moaning about how difficult her life is. I know we all face different struggles, but duck me, maybe for once she could be grateful for what she has.
Thing is, didn't she actually raise her kids in a similar situation? She's experienced an abusive relationship, she's been there. And yet she STILL isn't happy now that she's safe. She's still moaning when she could and has had it so much worse with her previous babies. I fail to see how she could lose perspective so drastically.

Why can't Josh support that babies neck?
Too busy supporting the fully grown woman he lives with.

Reactions: 10
Josh is a lucky guy. I wonder if he regrets leaving his wife for her. Not just how she looks, she seems a selfish, immature, horrible, self centred witch.
I absolutely agree, Samantha I can imagine is beautiful, not only that I’ve heard she holds down a respectable career as a mental health nurse and holds quite a high position- hence why she can afford to pay £900 in child maintenance. when I look at Seb and Issac I can’t see josh in them at all I bet they look like their mum- she must be a beautiful lady.

Rachael is just vile. A self centred greedy cow. When do you actually see her post these days about DA victims she’s working with? The videos are mainly her sitting on her arse cackling, or bragging about the gifted items she receives... it’s hilarious that if people aren’t blowing smoke up hers and joshes arses they are trolls. Imagine in the real world for instance in the work place if god forbid a colleague had an opinion that didn’t sit right with you would you go around crying screaming bully? I don’t think so, she tries to silence anyone that dares to question her. And no I’m not jealous as she likes to throw out there that people are jealous, I wouldn’t trade my life for hers for anything, I have a comfortable lifestyle, a husband who adores me and beautiful children I can sleep at night knowing my bills are paid from mine and my husbands hard earned cash from working a long busy week, and my husband wasn’t stolen from a wife and mother to his children.. she is not relatable at all. When I was pregnant with my third child I was working twelve hour nights, and then after that I’d come home after my shift and have my two children to look after while my husband was at work and a house to run.

She’s a twit and this insta fame won’t last forever. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The pair of them try sooo hard to appear young and cool. Him in his hat that makes him look like a nob and her going round in that del boy coat. They look chavvy as duck. Why don't the pair of them grow up. Her especially. Stop being so needy and act your age. Cringy af

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't be the only one who thinks she looked loads better a few years ago, before she had all the PayPal cash to blow on eyelashes and braces and whatnot. I know she said she hasn't had her lips done, but they look so different that I'm not convinced it's just the braces doing that, and looking at her face I suspect she might have had fillers in her cheeks too, she looks like a caricature now. I think part of it is also that she's a horrible person, was it Roald Dahl who said if you're a nice person who has nice thoughts then they leak out into your face, and if you're a horrible person who thinks horrible thoughts then they also leak out and make you unattractive? Maybe start practicing your own mantra of being kind Rachaelleieio, then you might not need all the fake tit

Edit:
9a7a0222e2897cf5895f7b54d35adaa1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't be the only one who thinks she looked loads better a few years ago, before she had all the PayPal cash to blow on eyelashes and braces and whatnot. I know she said she hasn't had her lips done, but they look so different that I'm not convinced it's just the braces doing that, and looking at her face I suspect she might have had fillers in her cheeks too, she looks like a caricature now. I think part of it is also that she's a horrible person, was it Roald Dahl who said if you're a nice person who has nice thoughts then they leak out into your face, and if you're a horrible person who thinks horrible thoughts then they also leak out and make you unattractive? Maybe start practicing your own mantra of being kind Rachaelleieio, then you might not need all the fake tit

Edit:View attachment 40114
Absolutely love that!!

Reactions: 4
Oh, I don’t know but maybe just maybe it’s got something to do with the clumpy, lumpy fake lashes infecting your eye? 🤷🏻‍♀️
FYI I’ve had individual lashes for years, if you care for them properly, eg washing and brushing them everyday you won’t have a problem 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yea funnily enough if you put your phone down you suddenly have, wait for it... TWO HANDS 😱 It's AMAZING, you can hold a baby AND have your other hand free to eat.

Thing is, didn't she actually raise her kids in a similar situation? She's experienced an abusive relationship, she's been there. And yet she STILL isn't happy now that she's safe. She's still moaning when she could and has had it so much worse with her previous babies. I fail to see how she could lose perspective so drastically.

Too busy supporting the fully grown woman he lives with.
Well, according to her own book, the situation with Betsy and Tallulah’s dad was in actuality mutually aggressive and violent so no, she wasn’t a victim of domestic abuse. She’s quite happy to label her exes and family members as abusive, toxic and controlling yet as we’ve seen with her yelling troll every time someone disagrees with her, it’s not necessarily the truth. I think she struggles with empathy and that’s why she is still ungrateful despite having everything she could ever have wished for. She was never in a DV situation either so she can’t relate like she claims to, otherwise she would think twice about complaining about having her husband on tap to feed her and run her life whilst she sits on her arse feeding the baby she convinced him they needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
mutually aggressive and violent so no, she wasn’t a victim of domestic abuse.
She was never in a DV situation either so she can’t relate like she claims to, otherwise she would think twice about complaining about having her husband on tap to feed her and run her life whilst she sits on her arse feeding the baby she convinced him they needed.
Really!? For some reason (the way she talks about it with Betsy saying how rough their life once was) I thought she had escaped an abusive partner? She's definitely made it appear that way, the kids no longer seeing him etc.

Reactions: 2
FYI I’ve had individual lashes for years, if you care for them properly, eg washing and brushing them everyday you won’t have a problem 🤷🏼‍♀️
The woman’s proved herself incapable of shovelling food into her mouth, you think she’s washing and brushing her lashes on the daily? Not a chance

• Haha
Reactions: 11

FFS Josh clearly isn’t doing his job properly 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or is anyone else fascinated by the different coloured eggs their chickens produce? 😂😂
I’ve only ever seen the standard brown ones we get in supermarkets or the white ones they have in America!

Reactions: 7
Really!? For some reason (the way she talks about it with Betsy saying how rough their life once was) I thought she had escaped an abusive partner? She's definitely made it appear that way, the kids no longer seeing him etc.
By all accounts he was violent, but she was too. No better than each other.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.