Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re clearly all just jealous that we don’t have the perfect hubby like she does. I wonder if they will progress toward him chewing the food up for her so he can spit it straight into her mouth? #couplegoals #birdboy

Just seen the next story - so Josh fed her 38 minutes ago and then spent 30 minutes rocking the baby to sleep. She couldn’t have waited 8 minutes to feed herself? Ridiculous individual.
Come on Josh grow a pair ffs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We’re clearly all just jealous that we don’t have the perfect hubby like she does. I wonder if they will progress toward him chewing the food up for her so he can spit it straight into her mouth? #couplegoals #birdboy

Come on Josh grow a pair ffs 🙄
When he does this he will truly have morphed into a bird...a cute baby bird she aint!

The latest story of him holding the baby made me wince, SUPPORT HIS HEAD PLEASE.

Reactions: 3
Yep she called the baby 'this thing' whosays rhat about anyone let alone your new born child?
She us a total witch, the pair of them, nasty, immoral, selfish twats.

Reactions: 2
I said it the other day and i will say it again shes a massive martyr! How do you get to baby number 4 and not have the one handed feed baby and eat at the same time down to a tee?
Its not endearing, its not funny or relatable its cringe!

Reactions: 8
All I see is a grumpy witch carrying one baby and a really heavy phone.
Trying carrying a baby and a toddler round Rach! Plus I managed to eat one handed and not spill any on him. Go me, not woe me.
You seriously need to get a life woman. You’re not the first or the last woman to give birth. You can’t eat one handed but you can hold that bloody phone whilst Josh feeds you. I feel sorry for those children constantly having a phone shoved in their faces. They’ll all need therapy if you keep going the way you’re going. You don’t influence me at all, I aim to be the total opposite to you and certainly don’t call my child ‘this thing’. Poor kid was only brought into the world to make you some extra dough.
I used to feel sorry for you but you’ve brought this all on yourself. Making out you’re helpless when you’re just a conniving horrific vile human-being.
Sorry everyone, it’s becoming ridiculous now. I wouldn’t even have known about this site if it hadn’t been for her. You really opened my eyes, thank you.
Ps. I’m currently eating now my baby has settled. Yes, my baby. Not some ‘thing’.
ED47F64B-A6D1-4CF7-BFFA-4F430E47645A.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I said it the other day and i will say it again shes a massive martyr! How do you get to baby number 4 and not have the one handed feed baby and eat at the same time down to a tee?
Its not endearing, its not funny or relatable its cringe!
So not relatable. How many women have a partner who has the time to feed them when they have one child, let alone six?!

Reactions: 4
Surely you take it in turns if needed, theres no reason not to be eating before 9pm other than choice. I'm a mum of 5. My eldest was 9 when my youngest was born 😳. Baby was a c section & breastfed, i never had to be fed or wait so late to eat myself, he never went hungry either and i cooked dinner, its called being a mum! I think alot of what we are seeing is comfort feeding to facilitate her lazy arse, look at me being all earth mum breastfeeding my baby being an absolute hero, couldn't possibly do anything else too busy being a breastfeeding hero mama, just incase you missed it heres a video of me breastfeeding!

I'm pro breastfeeding by the way but im not feeling it with her.

Reactions: 10
Surely you take it in turns if needed, theres no reason not to be eating before 9pm other than choice. I'm a mum of 5. My eldest was 9 when my youngest was born 😳. Baby was a c section & breastfed, i never had to be fed or wait so late to eat myself, he never went hungry either and i cooked dinner, its called being a mum! I think alot of what we are seeing is comfort feeding to facilitate her lazy arse, look at me being all earth mum breastfeeding my baby being an absolute hero, couldn't possibly do anything else too busy being a breastfeeding hero mama, just incase you missed it heres a video of me breastfeeding!

I'm pro breastfeeding by the way but im not feeling it with her.
Absolute breastfeeding hero who calls her child “this thing” and complains every time he cries to be fed.

Reactions: 9
She’d put people off breastfeeding, she waffles on about it so much. Talk about overkill. I feel bad for the mums who follow her who couldn’t breastfeed for whatever reason, and now feel even more inadequate/guilty than they probably already did.

Reactions: 7
She’d put people off breastfeeding, she waffles on about it so much. Talk about overkill. I feel bad for the mums who follow her who couldn’t breastfeed for whatever reason, and now feel even more inadequate/guilty than they probably already did.

I think her exclusive breast feeding days are numbered, and when she does move to bottles there will be a very ‘good’ reason. I don’t think she puts people off as in making it seem hard (lol) she just complains and I don’t think she will encourage or inspire many people to breastfeed. I’m not really sure what her ‘angle’ will be with this baby - but you can get lots more gifts for a bottle fed baby than a breast fed one

Reactions: 2
I take it single breastfeeding mothers or those who's husbands must work just starve?

Why didnt josh just say PUT THE PHONE DOWN AND EAT YOUR DINNER!

Reactions: 11
Why is he wearing a beanie hat in the house? Why does he dress like a 20 year old?
He’s so vain, he probably thinks this thread is about him
It’s not, where’s my donations Rach?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think her exclusive breast feeding days are numbered, and when she does move to bottles there will be a very ‘good’ reason. I don’t think she puts people off as in making it seem hard (lol) she just complains and I don’t think she will encourage or inspire many people to breastfeed. I’m not really sure what her ‘angle’ will be with this baby - but you can get lots more gifts for a bottle fed baby than a breast fed one
But just think of the extra work of bottle feeding, all that cleaning and sterilising and making sure it's mixed up and at the right temperature. Poor birdboy would be run ragged 😂😂😂

• Haha
I have a 7 year age gap between my 2, and you don't forget how to eat one handed while feeding a baby. My friend breastfed her kids and her husband works off shore, wonder who she didn't starve 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.