Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked on E's dads FB thanks to this.
He went to the step daughters wedding but R didn't go!
Oh, I have no idea what his first name is but she posted a photo of a personalised something or other for Edie last year that had her full name on it hence how I know it’s Blewitt. Nothing that wasn’t already in the public domain thanks to Rachel, sadly.

Reactions: 5
Must say it was not difficult to find him on FB and the photos are very interesting. Lots of B and T with him in his profile pics.

Reactions: 2
No, I don’t think anyone should put his full name publicly here. Rachel shouldn’t be broadcasting her kids’ full names either as it’s stupidly easy to find their family.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s very fair to name Edies dad on here.
I agree. I’m not comfortable with it. Just cos R has no respect for boundaries and privacy, we don’t need to follow suit. I worry that it’s things like this which will give Tattle a bad name.

Reactions: 2
I'm all for being honest with children but Josh telling Tallulah that the swan probably got eaten by a fox and suffered a cold and miserable death is too much!

Reactions: 1
I know he's the absolute expert on birds and I'm not but don't swans migrate at this time of year?

Reactions: 1
I don’t like the way she refers women in refuge as “my warriors” 😓 they are not hers; they do not belong to her. They are vulnerable women having fled abusive situations and I doubt they even care about PTWM whilst dealing with surviving such a traumatic time.

There are always turnarounds in refuge, sometimes a woman stays for months and others just hours. Some women return to their partner for whatever reason, fear or love, others find suitable accommodation.

So it is impossible for her to claim them as “her warriors”, she doesn’t work in a refuge. She doesn’t work WITH a refuge, for God sakes it drives me mad because her followers will read that and think she does actually work with victims.

And THAT is how vulnerable people contact her for help. THAT is why people have donated.

“My warriors”? 🤦‍♀️ I would never say that at work. I’d say “my service users” when speaking to another agency, or their names to my colleagues or “the women in refuge”.

Warriors is cringe and just a silly term. It conjures up an image of some fighter with a big fork or axe or whatever and ready to fight some war. It’s chavvy.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.