Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FYI I’ve had individual lashes for years, if you care for them properly, eg washing and brushing them everyday you won’t have a problem 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agreed. I have individual lashes and have done every day for over 5 years and I've never had a problem. Shes just a rammy sod and clearly doesn't wash 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
R you would look so much nicer if you got some decent lashes done, they are really ott. Find someone who can make them look natural. I think the looking really false style is quite a bad message to send to society/your children etc. You don't need all that crap to be pretty (generic you)

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or is anyone else fascinated by the different coloured eggs their chickens produce? 😂😂
I’ve only ever seen the standard brown ones we get in supermarkets or the white ones they have in America!
Yes me!! 🤣 makes the ones you buy in the supermarket look really boring! 😂😂

I’m not a mother....but babies should be lying flat and not bunched up like that 😭

Reactions: 4
Rachealea and Josh are truly very unfortunate looking. But hey at least they have great personalities!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Our local news is talking about Instagram being the worst place for child grooming. 4373 reports of grooming children under 14 between 2018 and 2019 and they are saying all parents should let children who use the Internet to watch the story of Brek Bednar, which I actually mentioned not long ago.
Scary as duck, but "hey my kids r untouchable and have thousands of followers watching out for them".....I THINK NOT RACHAEL. HAVERY A WORD WITH YOURSELF FFS

• Angry
She can put her baby down and maybe even let him cry for a few minutes. She's making a rod for her own back as soon he will never want to be put down. I breastfed my daughter til 6 months and I still managed to go to the supermarket and do stuff. Didn't have to feed her 2 minutes.

Reactions: 1
She can put her baby down and maybe even let him cry for a few minutes. She's making a rod for her own back as soon he will never want to be put down. I breastfed my daughter til 6 months and I still managed to go to the supermarket and do stuff. Didn't have to feed her 2 minutes.
Thats exactly my point, shes making it out like it takes up every second of everyday, it doesn't. Yes sometimes cluster feeding can seem never ending but on half these videos she sharing on the boob, hes fast asleep, not suckling at all! Which is why i think shes giving hes comforting not feeding, but alas not my rod and not my back, but please st reachealio of breasfeeding mothers please stop making out that breasfeeding makes you totally incapable of mothering your other children, or other daily tasks! We get it you're breastfeeding!

Reactions: 5
Why is she taking a videographer to the beach with her kids? Literally paying someone to pap them?? 🤣

• Haha
Can’t believe josh is actually feeding her now 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Why doesn’t she do what the rest of us have had to do when feeding a baby - wait until your food is cold, get someone else to feed the baby or, ya know, just cut your food up and eat it one handed??
Or just put the bloody phone down!!

Reactions: 3
Maybe she’s filming a reality show:

“Keeping up with the Chamberlain/Marshall/Blewitt/Hambleton’s”

Catchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs a videographer as her cackling in the background wont bring in vlog viewers!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.