Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And how much easier is it to eat one handed, bf and actually sit at a table rather than lounge on a sofa? We’ve all managed to survive. She’s actually making herself 💯 reliant on others. What about being a strong, independent woman R? I’m not jealous either, I have 4 sons and a husband who absolutely adores me. I’ve never seen anyone as needy as R, and yes he’s like a man child with that hat on.

Reactions: 11
The way Josh dresses 😂 He looks such a twit, he thinks he's 18. Perfect for a man who clearly had a midlife crisis and left his wife and kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Confirmed on Twitter that the Domestic Abuse Bill was subject to a carry-over motion, meaning it will need to be started from scratch if brought back in the next parliament. Any comment from Chelleeeeee? Surely the reason Josh had to feed her whilst she read through the impact of Prorogation. :unsure:

#15 The baby's head Wilby supported very soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you're going to share this at least use the current years version, 18 years, not 17! 🙄
Troll, don’t you know she’s a very busy superwoman who is sooooo busy breastfeeding her “thing”, dealing with correspondence from the country’s top doctors, police and charity heads, busy building women up and practicing kindness and making besties with all the Z-list celebs, she’s soooo busy she has to be fed by her husband don’t you know? I mean, how dare you suggest she has time to find the correct meme, she’s busy breastfeeding did I mention that?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What shes actually doing is probably quite damaging for those she purports she is advocating, how many women with babies have the luxury of a cooked dinner and somebody to feed it to them? Somebody to call up to do the school run because you can't get your tit together on time.
The relationship they have seems to me very unhealthy, its not healthy to be that dependent on somebody surely? It's not cute it comes across as controlling and manipulative, i just can't work out which is which with these two is it him who has made her behave like this or is it her whos being so needy to make him feel so wanted.

Reactions: 17
If you're going to share this at least use the current years version, 18 years, not 17! 🙄
I shared that quote on my FB page yesterday from a person NOT R but with the correct years stated. I wonder how many of her drones think she wrote the words herself!!! Oh youre amazing, your words are so inspiring.... blah blah

Reactions: 4
What shes actually doing is probably quite damaging for those she purports she is advocating, how many women with babies have the luxury of a cooked dinner and somebody to feed it to them? Somebody to call up to do the school run because you can't get your tit together on time.
The relationship they have seems to me very unhealthy, its not healthy to be that dependent on somebody surely? It's not cute it comes across as controlling and manipulative, i just can't work out which is which with these two is it him who has made her behave like this or is it her whos being so needy to make him feel so wanted.

Yes - imagine sitting in your refuge with your brand new baby, owning nothing and having no one. And having to watch that tit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Why is he wearing a beanie hat in the house? Why does he dress like a 20 year old?
He’s so vain, he probably thinks this thread is about him
It’s not, where’s my donations Rach?
And why is he wearing galumphing great boots in the house 🤢

Reactions: 3
Bear in mind she likes to shout about how she "works with" women in refuge who have nothing, you'd think she'd be a bit more appreciative of the fact she has a lovely home, a large family who are all falling over themselves to help out, a husband who cooks, cleans, does laundry, gets the kids ready and waits on her hand and foot. Instead, every day she videos herself rolling her eyes, huffing and moaning about how difficult her life is. I know we all face different struggles, but duck me, maybe for once she could be grateful for what she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
On “This Morning” they are interviewing a woman who raised her child in a war zone. Rach struggles raising hers from the sofa!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm usually just a lurker but I got up on the wrong side of the bed today so .....

I have 4 kids, six and under (6, 4, 2 and 10 weeks) and I can honestly say I've NEVER been spoon fed. Shes a lazy witch who thinks shes the only woman in the world to have more than 1 kid. The kitchen photo from last week was a joke, smashing life cos shoved some fishy fingers in the oven. Embarrassing.
Well done Rach. What a complete and utter imbecile !!
Also, the lashes are cluster lashes and look like moths attached to her face. Complete cockwombles the pair of them !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If R is such an advocate for 'being kind' perhaps she could remind her mate KDIL to stop making fun of models. Or are they fair game?

Perhaps she could also KINDLY let people who have KINDLY donated where their donations have been spent.

Reactions: 15
Milking herself online again. We don’t need to see that tit, Rach. Go sustain your child, by all means, but put the bleeping phone away.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.