Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that’s the purist in me I like babies in just babygros until they’re like 6 months 😂

Reactions: 7
Does Josh have a tattoo with all the girls names or just Betsy's?

Also not a new member, been here the entire time. Just first time posting 😂

Reactions: 5
Maybe that’s the purist in me I like babies in just babygros until they’re like 6 months 😂
I do now with my second. First one I had so many cute outfits but realised how uncomfortable and inconvenient they were with poo/sick accidents. Said this time I’d wait until he’s at least 6 months old (currently 3 months old).

How old is seb?
Think he’s around 14.

Vom! Don’t think we need to see this really. Thank god it wasn’t a vag birth 🤮
54C7AACF-19C7-4840-9368-2A46249C2C7C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I do now with my second. First one I had so many cute outfits but realised how uncomfortable and inconvenient they were with poo/sick accidents. Said this time I’d wait until he’s at least 6 months old (currently 3 months old).

Think he’s around 14.

Vom! Don’t think we need to see this really. Thank god it wasn’t a vag birth 🤮View attachment 39483
I don’t understand the ‘vom’ comment? I think it’s a lovely photo and he’s a beautiful baby (she still really grinds my gears though!)

Edited to add...

Ahhhh, ignore me - I presume you are vomming about the video?!

Reactions: 9

Think he’s around 14.

Vom! Don’t think we need to see this really. Thank god it wasn’t a vag birth 🤮View attachment 39483
I just come in to post this 😂

It’s coming 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand the need to share every little thing. It’s really sad. The moment you meet your new baby should surely be precious enough to keep private? That video does not need to be shared, the photos of his immediate arrival into the world are bad enough.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand the ‘vom’ comment? I think it’s a lovely photo and he’s a beautiful baby (she still really grinds my gears though!)

Edited to add...

Ahhhh, ignore me - I presume you are vomming about the video?!
He is a beautiful baby, just not sure on the choice of outfit for a little boy.
The vom comment was definitely having to watch her give birth. She shares way too much.

Been looking through the Top 100 influencers. Inghams and Sacconejolys are on there but no sign of PTWM and Hinch. Thank god for that.

He is a beautiful baby, just not sure on the choice of outfit for a little boy.
The vom comment was definitely having to watch her give birth. She shares way too much.

Been looking through the Top 100 influencers. Inghams and Sacconejolys are on there but no sign of PTWM and Hinch. Thank god for that.
Thank God, she would never stop going on about it, along with best selling author it would be hi i'm Rachel top 98th influncer blah blah blah.
She'll be putting the birth on DVD for all her followers to buy for Christmas along with the calenders

• Haha
Of course it was! What ISNT filmed and put on line?!
It's actually really quite sad that nothing can be personal or private in that household

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Of course it was! What ISNT filmed and put on line?!
It's actually really quite sad that nothing can be personal or private in that household

Nothing is sacred... Sell anything... Omfg
.. Well I keep hoping shes not as low as I suspect... She fails me everytime.

Reactions: 3
Yey the birth video is coming 🙄

Ever since R mentioned the videographer I've been waiting for it 😂 mainly because she of course wouldn't keep the film for family and friends, she is indeed gonna post it publicly for the likes and engagement.

Poor little baby guy :( i wish R would give him some privacy. I have no doubt that the video will be sweet but I know more about the little fella's feedings and bowel movements than my own!

• Haha
Yey the birth video is coming 🙄

Ever since R mentioned the videographer I've been waiting for it 😂 mainly because she of course wouldn't keep the film for family and friends, she is indeed gonna post it publicly for the likes and engagement.

Poor little baby guy :( i wish R would give him some privacy. I have no doubt that the video will be sweet but I know more about the little fella's feedings and bowel movements than my own!
They were allowed to have her csection filmed 😳.

In a supposedly sterile environment like a hospital theatre they were given consent to film so had extras alongside the Drs and theatre staff.

That’s terrible, I’m surprised the Surgeon gave permission.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
@Photo_and_jazz I think someone mentioned the donations / asked if anyone has received the promised newsletter and then it got others thinking and asking too. Someone then wrote to R asking for a response (apparently) and never got one, others commented on her posts and asked what the donations were spent on and got blocked so that made more people suspicious. At the time she had around half a million followers over insta and fb. If just 10% of those followers donated £1 a month the income would be £50k but lots donated £5 or more. This is only speculatatory amounts as not once did R ever provide info of how much was raised in any given month or how much was donated to any warriors. Charities she said she ‘worked’ with were contacted and whilst they confirmed she had worked with them, none had actually received any money from her. She asked on her stories numerous times for items to be donated to her to pass on to warriors yet this is what the PayPal was supposedly for. She’s had 3 or 4 go fund me accounts and never provided details of where the money spent, she asked people to also donate to the PayPal for her to put a deposit down on her house when the landlady decided to sell up. Again none of the figures raised were declared nor has she said that they have bought the house thanks to the donations. It’s all very dodgy and her not providing an answer screams guilt to me.

Oh god!

That is all I have. Shocked.

Thank you though, its definitely got me thinking!!! Glad I didnt donate now actually.

They were allowed to have her csection filmed 😳.

In a supposedly sterile environment like a hospital theatre they were given consent to film so had extras alongside the Drs and theatre staff.

That’s terrible, I’m surprised the Surgeon gave permission.
I thought this odd too - so when she mentioned a videographer before the birth I looked into it.

Some birth videographers/photographers have the gift of the gab and can negotiate with the surgical team to be allowed into the operating room.

If they are not allowed though, then they hand the camera to the birth partner or a willing nurse etc to record the parts they are not able to.

Reactions: 1
The way she words things is always designed to make herself sound more important than she actually is.

Edie's teacher didn't 'send' this to her. It's in her school book, you can see the book folded over. She's just taken her book home from school, probably like the other 20 odd children in her class. But no...the teacher has sent this to Rachaeaeaele.

Bollocks.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The way she words things is always designed to make herself sound more important than she actually is.

Edie's teacher didn't 'send' this to her. It's in her school book, you can see the book folded over. She's just taken her book home from school, probably like the other 20 odd children in her class. But no...the teacher has sent this to Rachaeaeaele.

Bollocks.
It's lovely that Edie loves him so much but jeez! Kid needs telling that he's not her baby, or a toy! Maybe some one should also tell the parents come to think of it! Poor boy, looks like a game of pass the parcel!

Bollocks.
Yes I agree I think she words it like that to make herself appear to be important to professional people e.g. teachers, surgeons, midwives etc. Then the sheeple assume that if they find her important then she must be! The rest of us who can think for ourselves realise it's all bollocks. She could have just typed 'look at this cute piece of work Edie did' but then the emphasis would have been on the child and the work rather than the queen herself.

Reactions: 14
Yes I agree I think she words it like that to make herself appear to be important to professional people e.g. teachers, surgeons, midwives etc. Then the sheeple assume that if they find her important then she must be! The rest of us who can think for ourselves realise it's all bollocks. She could have just typed 'look at this cute piece of work Edie did' but then the emphasis would have been on the child and the work rather than the queen herself.
That’s exactly it, she wants the focus to constantly be on her. Her stories this morning, wow she is disorganised. Yes it’s bloody hard doing school runs with a small baby but my husband went back to work after two weeks so by now I was having to do it all myself, there’s no way I would have been able to stay in the car feeding the baby because I’d have had to get my older child into school. It’s the situation a lot of women with more than one child find themselves in and yes it’s difficult but most manage to do it without filming everything and being all “duck my life” over Instagram.

Reactions: 13
That’s exactly it; that’s exactly how she’s gained so many followers over the years, because of the way she words things. The parents at my daughter’s school don’t share anything on their social media, no photos nor anything. Maybe a baby photo on their birthday, and I really admire that. I’ve been guilty of oversharing at times when my anxiety is bad and it’s almost as if I need someone to
Tell me that I’m doing a good job as a parent. It’s very sad. I deactivate my Facebook account and feel so much better. I do worry about our children’s generation.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.