Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The couple of people defending saint Rachel on paypal answers are blatantly friends or family. Not too bright either. The type that think it's fine to swear in front of kids and show pictures of sick on Instagram.They probably have the same morals as chav R. Pretty much none.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That Roxy person....I'm curious as to how she can speak with such authority on how to get answers🤔 I mean Anasophia already asked politely and got blocked and then used in fake propaganda about trolls. The advice is to create yet another account to contact PTWM with a paypal ID and magically that will get you all the proof you want? If that's what it took why didnt PTWM say that in the beginning to Anasophia.

How did this Roxy person obtain her breakdown? Out of all the posters who've donated she just so happens to have received a breakdown when so many didnt. But shes not even prepared to share said proof which would potentially clear up any doubts. Sorry but it all has the whiff of smoke and mirrors.

I am cynical and probably paranoid but I assume by giving a paypal ID/transaction it potentially discloses your identity (to PTWM) out of a bunch of strangers who donated. Is that information at risk of being used against you or disclosed in the future?

Reactions: 12
Edie doesn’t look at all well in latest grid post. I know breastfed babies are supposed to be immune to bugs but I’d still be cautious. I’ve known breastfed babies to be hospitalised with stomach bugs before.
She looks so pale :(

Reactions: 1
I can’t imagine being so up someone’s arse that I’d want to give strangers abuse over the internet because they have beef with that person. Minions, that’s all they are. Minions and sheeple; too brainless to think for themselves, to see what’s really going. I find her “army” so strange.

Reactions: 9
That Roxy person....I'm curious as to how she can speak with such authority on how to get answers🤔 I mean Anasophia already asked politely and got blocked and then used in fake propaganda about trolls. The advice is to create yet another account to contact PTWM with a paypal ID and magically that will get you all the proof you want? If that's what it took why didnt PTWM say that in the beginning to Anasophia.

How did this Roxy person obtain her breakdown? Out of all the posters who've donated she just so happens to have received a breakdown when so many didnt. But shes not even prepared to share said proof which would potentially clear up any doubts. Sorry but it all has the whiff of smoke and mirrors.

I am cynical and probably paranoid but I assume by giving a paypal ID/transaction it potentially discloses your identity (to PTWM) out of a bunch of strangers who donated. Is that information at risk of being used against you or disclosed in the future?
With all due respect to all on here, I won’t be posting anything about myself, or setting up another account to contact her. This is potentially spamming/stalking territory. I am looking after my and my children’s security. I literally don’t give 2 shiny shits whether people believe I donated or not. I know my truth, and I know what she did.

If she was prepared to disclose she would have done so by now, and she hasn’t. Literally this whole entire thread would have disintegrated if she was so inclined. So please be aware that by contacting her again, she will get all our personal information (she may not be entirely certain presently), and I don’t want her to have access to that now.

I know she reads these threads though-as stated on Instagram, I personally wouldn’t revisit Tattle if she provided proof of donations. Honestly, I think this applies for most of us.

Reactions: 29
With all due respect to all on here, I won’t be posting anything about myself, or setting up another account to contact her. This is potentially spamming/stalking territory. I am looking after my and my children’s security. I literally don’t give 2 shiny shits whether people believe I donated or not. I know my truth, and I know what she did.

If she was prepared to disclose she would have done so by now, and she hasn’t. Literally this whole entire thread would have disintegrated if she was so inclined. So please be aware that by contacting her again, she will get all our personal information (she may not be entirely certain presently), and I don’t want her to have access to that now.

I know she reads these threads though-as stated on Instagram, I personally wouldn’t revisit Tattle if she provided proof of donations. Honestly, I think this applies for most of us.
I don't blame you in the slightest.
Please dont think I was pushing you to do that. I was musing the absurdity of it all x

• Heart
Please dont think I was pushing you to do that. I was musing the absurdity of it all x
No matter how badly she has treated so many people and how angry, upset and disgusted we feel one consellation is at least we are not her. We can sleep soundly at night and don't have to live her weird, immoral messed up life.

Reactions: 8
Oh no, not at all. You didn’t push. I’m just highly suspicious of her motives! Literally the other day some random ‘stranger’ told me to contact her with my details, and again someone ‘else’ today. I’m not buying this at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh no, not at all. You didn’t push. I’m just highly suspicious of her motives! Literally the other day some random ‘stranger’ told me to contact her with my details, and again someone ‘else’ today. I’m not buying this at all.
Don’t fall for it. Doxxing is illegal but that wouldn’t stop her. That’s why I’ve got a separate account.

Don’t fall for it. Doxxing is illegal but that wouldn’t stop her. That’s why I’ve got a separate account.
Sadly my insta is my own account. Odd also that if you go into this Roxy woman (man?)’s followers list, it’s like the usual suspects. Top of the list is justbekind84! Funny how Rachelieie finds it ‘vile and horrific’ that people hide behind fake accounts, yet her supporters are all ‘fake’. To be quite honest, a part of me thinks she must be loving this attention. She pretends she’s an introvert (all shy and vomity) but by being so shifty, she is literally FEEDING this thread.

Reactions: 15

I don’t blame you; many times I’ve wanted to pipe up on the We Want Answers Page at Roxy and Smithlarr’s comments but they seem unhinged. Honestly, I don’t think they are PTWM followers at all. I believe Roxy is Katy/ie. A follower would not become so invested and post around the clock like Roxy does. I think it’s Katie, in between painting these famous coffee shop art and doing yoga.

Smithlarr is Josh and JustbeKind is R.

You, and everyone else here can walk on with our head held up high. We are not bullies, I know in my heart I’m not a bully. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am passionate about DA. I care about others and wish harm on no one. You, and many others have donated to this woman so that she can do good work with victims of refuge. All that you have asked is for evidence as to where this money has gone.

I received funding for my PhD research and have to provide a break down of costs and submit this in next year, or pay them back.

If I claim expenses costs from my employer, then I have to provide receipts.

Roxy claims that PTWM has “helped thousands of women and men”. Now, if this is true then I would really eat my humble pie. But who are these thousands of people? Where are they?

All I’ve seen are the odd one or two pretty women being shown on a public social media despite being victims of DA, and some donated gifted baby stuff for Trovi.

I don’t understand how she’s an ambassador for Kidscape. I don’t understand 🤷‍♀️ But please don’t feel bad.

Sadly my insta is my own account. Odd also that if you go into this Roxy woman (man?)’s followers list, it’s like the usual suspects. Top of the list is justbekind84! Funny how Rachelieie finds it ‘vile and horrific’ that people hide behind fake accounts, yet her supporters are all ‘fake’. To be quite honest, a part of me thinks she must be loving this attention. She pretends she’s an introvert (all shy and vomity) but by being so shifty, she is literally FEEDING this thread.
I wouldn’t worry about Roxy, although I would worry about being associated to someone like her when I’m supposedly advocating against violence and encouraging healthy relationships (see her Insta post)

Attachments

• Heart
She’s loving the attention. The last couple of days her feed has been very quiet. PayPal IG has been quite busy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I almost feel sorry for Josh, he trys so hard but he's just not very clever is he? He's desperately trying to articulate his thoughts about diet but his vocabulary is so limited.

• Haha
It has indeed.... Charlotte hun, I think you need a job. You seem very invested in Tattle considering we are bullies 🤷‍♀️
Oh God theyre so childish. Sticking up for their leader without questioning anything. Bless them.

Reactions: 4
I almost feel sorry for Josh, he trys so hard but he's just not very clever is he? He's desperately trying to articulate his thoughts about diet but his vocabulary is so limited.
I've always thought this and how he is a police officer. But I guess thats why they put him in the seagull and hedgehog section.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've always thought this and how he is a police officer. But I guess thats why they put him in the seagull and hedgehog section.
Ohhh reminds me, I watched Call the Cops today whilst tackling the ironing. I wonder if Joshua will make an appearance in the series.

Reactions: 1
I actually find it quite enjoyable that R and J are still going to such lengths to try and shut down any questions about the paypal. Its been about 4 months since suspicions were raised and 3 months since her tattle rant . Where she thinks saying she has has an accountant is a close to the matter🙄 what accountant is going to perform a service documenting PayPal donations to a personal account? She must think we're all as thick as josh 😂 and here she is still making fake stories and fake accounts carrying it all on instead of dealing with it. The lack of evidence from her, as many have said before, screams guilt. Surely if someone called you a thief you would want to show that wasn't true. I know I would.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I doubt it, he's never at work 😁
He'll be at work even less now tourist season is coming to an end. They'll be no fish and chips or ice creams for the seagulls to be nicking

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.