Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank God, she would never stop going on about it, along with best selling author it would be hi i'm Rachel top 98th influncer blah blah blah.
She'll be putting the birth on DVD for all her followers to buy for Christmas along with the calenders
Has she uploaded a video?šŸ˜³ I canā€™t see anything on her instagram or Facebook of a birth video- it would be a lovely private and sentimental thing for her family to watch but not post online for all and sundry to see šŸ˜³

Reactions: 1
Does Josh actually work 40 hours a week? šŸ™„
Three weeks after the birth and heā€™s still there constantly by the looks of it.

Has she uploaded a video?šŸ˜³ I canā€™t see anything on her instagram or Facebook of a birth video- it would be a lovely private and sentimental thing for her family to watch but not post online for all and sundry to see šŸ˜³
She hasnā€™t yet but has said itā€™s imminent, theyā€™re just waiting for it to be edited šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Itā€™s like she thinks she is the Virgin Mary and has birthed the saviour of the world šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think what Edie wrote was lovely. She is completely in love with her little brother. If she was ignoring him sheā€™d be accused of being jealous.

Reactions: 12
Thatā€™s exactly it; thatā€™s exactly how sheā€™s gained so many followers over the years, because of the way she words things. The parents at my daughterā€™s school donā€™t share anything on their social media, no photos nor anything. Maybe a baby photo on their birthday, and I really admire that. Iā€™ve been guilty of oversharing at times when my anxiety is bad and itā€™s almost as if I need someone to
Tell me that Iā€™m doing a good job as a parent. Itā€™s very sad. I deactivate my Facebook account and feel so much better. I do worry about our childrenā€™s generation.
I can understand that because if you're anxious about something you will look for reassurance. Glad you feel better since deactivating though x

Reactions: 3
I think what Edie wrote was lovely. She is completely in love with her little brother. If she was ignoring him sheā€™d be accused of being jealous.
I think the issue is that the teacher most likely did not send that piece of work home specially šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Totally this. But R doesnā€™t need to show the world every single thing that goes on between her family. Sheā€™s selling them.

Reactions: 14
Thatā€™s exactly it, she wants the focus to constantly be on her. Her stories this morning, wow she is disorganised. Yes itā€™s bloody hard doing school runs with a small baby but my husband went back to work after two weeks so by now I was having to do it all myself, thereā€™s no way I would have been able to stay in the car feeding the baby because Iā€™d have had to get my older child into school. Itā€™s the situation a lot of women with more than one child find themselves in and yes itā€™s difficult but most manage to do it without filming everything and being all ā€œduck my lifeā€ over Instagram.
Agree! My baby has to whinge a bit with a toddler too. Just going to film my terrible life for thousands of followers šŸ™„ fml! Baby is now 3 months old, my partner is agency based so couldnā€™t take any paternity. Lucky her is all I say.

Does Josh actually work 40 hours a week? šŸ™„
Donā€™t think so. Queen R wouldnā€™t cope without him

Reactions: 5
Thatā€™s exactly it, she wants the focus to constantly be on her. Her stories this morning, wow she is disorganised. Yes itā€™s bloody hard doing school runs with a small baby but my husband went back to work after two weeks so by now I was having to do it all myself, thereā€™s no way I would have been able to stay in the car feeding the baby because Iā€™d have had to get my older child into school. Itā€™s the situation a lot of women with more than one child find themselves in and yes itā€™s difficult but most manage to do it without filming everything and being all ā€œduck my lifeā€ over Instagram.
Maybe if she put the bleeping phone down for a couple of hours, sheā€™d be able to get the school run done and feed the baby without a hitch like anybody else. But no, gotta get those likes in, canā€™t risk missing a negative comment either.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My childrens school have an app which teachers will regularly send pictures of good work, awards etc. So in a way they send it to you but every child has a profile that gets updated most days.

My childrens school have an app which teachers will regularly send pictures of good work, awards etc. So in a way they send it to you but every child has a profile that gets updated most days.
Ours uses Tapestry but only for Early Years. Edie is Year 2 now? Less likely theyā€™d do that at this age but not impossible. Wasnā€™t just sent to her because sheā€™s a special case though was it šŸ™„

Reactions: 5

And - like Star of the Week Awards - each parent will be sent something on rotation.

Reactions: 4
I couldn't stop thinking about donators who want answers. Please do not send any paypal information/id to PTWM, it will definitely be used to trace you.

Reactions: 1
The issue isnt with Edie's work or whether the teacher sent it to Rachel to show her. It's great that parents get to see work their child has done and Edie's work is very lovely!

The issue is the wording Rachel uses. The way she uses language to manipulate any situation to encourage sheeple to form a favourable opinion of her .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Rach - FYI most parents I know (myself included) donā€™t pick their phones up to scroll through until everyone is where they need to be on a morning. Otherwise guess what ! We would be late. I use my phone when Iā€™m having my coffee once we are all sorted. Donā€™t pretend you are some simple thick dumb bimbo youā€™re not. You are just self centred and you actually believe your own hype.

Reactions: 8
Wow, she really does rate herself and her influence doesnā€™t she šŸ™„
How does this woman have such a highly rated opinion of herself? Wow she really does think she's something special.

She's still spewing the 'just be kind' bullshit. If I wear a tshirt with those words it makes me such a kind person - no you are still the sort of person who had an affair with a married man, destroying a woman's life resulting in two little boys being taken from their mum. Rachel where was your Tshirt then?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The issue isnt with Edie's work or whether the teacher sent it to Rachel to show her. It's great that parents get to see work their child has done and Edie's work is very lovely!

The issue is the wording Rachel uses. The way she uses language to manipulate any situation to encourage sheeple to form a favourable opinion of her .
This was exactly the point I was trying to make. Edie's work is beautiful and it's lovely how much she adores Wilby. It was the wording of Rachaeaeale's post that I was commenting on and the way she always makes it sound as though she is far more important than everyone else and how all these professionals go out of their way to do things just for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.