Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t quite understand why that person on we want PayPal answers is asking anasophie for ā€œproofā€ sheā€™s donated ... itā€™s obvious on the multiple go fund me / donate to my cause type posts that are on ptwm a page and google to show how much money Rachel has received ... and no posts where any of it has been spent ( well other than in her own house !!)
Are they daft these people defending her šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
I like PTWM for the most part but how scruffy do her children look for school? Tallulahā€™s skirt was far too short in my opinion and the boy with the rolled up trousers, white socks, shirt out and trainers? Thereā€™s no way our local schools would let their children in like that!

Reactions: 5
I've still been reading, I just don't know what to say. So actually I do but there's just so much of it id never stop typing.
Why are the supporters of R so fixated on tattle and the few bad seeds there were instead of the actual issue of where the money is. Are they deliberately missing the point or are they so brainwashed they can't think for themselves?

Reactions: 17
Interesting that "trolls" are being asked to evidence donations. I bet those asking for the information haven't donated a penny of their own money.

Reactions: 6
I like PTWM for the most part but how scruffy do her children look for school? Tallulahā€™s skirt was far too short in my opinion and the boy with the rolled up trousers, white socks, shirt out and trainers? Thereā€™s no way our local schools would let their children in like that!
Not the kidsā€™ fault, thatā€™s on the parents.
I've still been reading, I just don't know what to say. So actually I do but there's just so much of it id never stop typing.
Why are the supporters of R so fixated on tattle and the few bad seeds there were instead of the actual issue of where the money is. Are they deliberately missing the point or are they so brainwashed they can't think for themselves?
Diverting tactics. Theyā€™re probably all fake accounts themselves.

Reactions: 3
Been following this since the post about Tattle on the insta story.
I get you're all mad about the PayPal donations but the obsession with every little thing she posts or does is just weird.
It's coming across abit stalker-ish. šŸ˜•
Its not obsession. How many times in your life have you passed comment on someone on the tv, or at the school gates etc. It's human nature to discuss. Especially those who make their lives prominent.

I don't disagree that some things are minor but you're in the wrong place if you aren't here to talk about influencers and all things related to them.

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this is considered uncalled for but you can say these types of things on every other thread here. That outfit Wilby is wearing today. The rainbow trousers and lilac top itā€™s just...ugh no it is not my taste at all šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey all,

I've been stalking this forum for a few days (I found out about it via insta, and wanted to form my own opinion) and feel I have seen enough to raise a few doubts in my own mind. I'll be honest, I have followed PTWM for about a year, maybe 18 months and saw her when she came to our local town with her book, I have never had an issue with her. I do think over sharing on insta is a problem across the board, not just with R. (Yes, the vomit thing was far too much, sweets too!) But, my burning question is regarding the PayPal money, so I am glad you are all talking about it. Just wondering how the doubts came about? I didnt donate because ya know, life. But, I would hate to think anyone is stealing from DV victims.

Thanks. :)

Reactions: 8
@Photo_and_jazz I think someone mentioned the donations / asked if anyone has received the promised newsletter and then it got others thinking and asking too. Someone then wrote to R asking for a response (apparently) and never got one, others commented on her posts and asked what the donations were spent on and got blocked so that made more people suspicious. At the time she had around half a million followers over insta and fb. If just 10% of those followers donated Ā£1 a month the income would be Ā£50k but lots donated Ā£5 or more. This is only speculatatory amounts as not once did R ever provide info of how much was raised in any given month or how much was donated to any warriors. Charities she said she ā€˜workedā€™ with were contacted and whilst they confirmed she had worked with them, none had actually received any money from her. She asked on her stories numerous times for items to be donated to her to pass on to warriors yet this is what the PayPal was supposedly for. Sheā€™s had 3 or 4 go fund me accounts and never provided details of where the money spent, she asked people to also donate to the PayPal for her to put a deposit down on her house when the landlady decided to sell up. Again none of the figures raised were declared nor has she said that they have bought the house thanks to the donations. Itā€™s all very dodgy and her not providing an answer screams guilt to me.

Reactions: 8
It's frightening, how much money could be involved. Plus the house deposit money, which was at least Ā£20,000.

Reactions: 6
It's probably why the 3 defenders she has on paypal money IG are there, they are all on the payroll.
I wonder what PC dickwad's bosses would say about this if they knew?
That's if he hasn't retired to be R's fulltime witch.

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this is considered uncalled for but you can say these types of things on every other thread here. That outfit Wilby is wearing today. The rainbow trousers and lilac top itā€™s just...ugh no it is not my taste at all šŸ˜‚
I thought that aswell think it was quite horrific I vomited horrifically šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why canā€™t Josh just explain his reasons and be an adult rather than saying no no no no down the phone, not listening and then letting Rachel cackle away in the background. The pair of them seem so immature for having six kids between them. I also love how even Seb canā€™t spell her name right, vowels all over the show!

Reactions: 13
Why canā€™t Josh just explain his reasons and be an adult rather than saying no no no no down the phone, not listening and then letting Rachel cackle away in the background. The pair of them seem so immature for having six kids between them. I also love how even Seb canā€™t spell her name right, vowels all over the show!
Flat refusal with no explanation is just going to make him go behind their backs...

Reactions: 1
I think he looks cute in it, it's definitely veering towards girly but that's just how society makes us see it... but that's a whole other conversation.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.