Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rach - FYI most parents I know (myself included) don’t pick their phones up to scroll through until everyone is where they need to be on a morning. Otherwise guess what ! We would be late. I use my phone when I’m having my coffee once we are all sorted. Don’t pretend you are some simple thick dumb bimbo you’re not. You are just self centred and you actually believe your own hype.
Exactly. She’s filming herself feeding in the car making out she’s some hero because she’s out the door instead of glued to the sofa and she feels bad she let Edie down, well maybe she should feel bad. Instead of filming her latest purchase and complaining that her child needed feeding again this morning, maybe she should have been getting her kids ready to leave the house in plenty of time. How long does it take to put a pushchair and rain cover in the car? 30 seconds? A minute, perhaps? Less time than she spent filming yet another new item of clothing which pointlessly states that it’s good to be kind. No tit, Sherlock. Incidentally, buying said item does not automatically make you kind. Your thoughts and actions do that, sweetie. Put the phone down and look after your kids like the majority of parents have no choice but to.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yes Wilby is a poppet, he’s a little baby. Yes the other children seem happy and cared for (through the filtered online postings) but Im sorry you are not a role model R.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. She’s filming herself feeding in the car making out she’s some hero because she’s out the door instead of glued to the sofa and she feels bad she let Edie down, well maybe she should feel bad. Instead of filming her latest purchase and complaining that her child needed feeding again this morning, maybe she should have been getting her kids ready to leave the house in plenty of time. How long does it take to put a pushchair and rain cover in the car? 30 seconds? A minute, perhaps? Less time than she spent filming yet another new item of clothing which pointlessly states that it’s good to be kind. No tit, Sherlock. Incidentally, buying said item does not automatically make you kind. Your thoughts and actions do that, sweetie. Put the phone down and look after your kids like the majority of parents have no choice but to.

Anyone else seen this?
Have you seen some of the followers on that account? Apparently banning tattle is quite big in Arabic speaking countries, mainly followed by young men. How bizarre

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Christ anyone would think she’s the only woman in the world to have had a baby. Wow you almost managed to get out of the house and take your daughter to school three weeks after having a baby 🙄

Reactions: 8
Stacey Solomon has gone down in my estimation. I get women “raising up” other women (though I hate that expression). I get people generally being kind to other people. But why blindly assume that someone is being victimised because a substantial number of other people want to tell you differently to protect yourself and your brand? If you make assumptions like Stacey has here, it leads me to believe you are not very intelligent. I was taught at university to question everything and if I was Stacey and had received those messages from people advising her not to work with Rachel, I wouldn’t have necessarily believed them but nor would I have automatically assumed they were bullshit and handed over my number to Rachel in a show of support. I would have endeavoured to do my own research so that I could make an informed choice.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s also odd behaviour for Hinch and Rachel to invite a stranger into their lives just because she has millions of followers? You can bet your life if any other woman who wasn’t Instafamous showed an interest in being their mate, they wouldn’t be bleating to the world about it being kind and raising each other up 🙄 so transparent.

Bet Rachel was soooooo jealous seeing stacey at hinch's house 😀😀😀
She will be fuming, had to get in on it didn't she!

Lets be honest she was tit at the morning routine even before baby arrived. Its not difficult why did she need to feed him on the school run? Surely you do that before leaving the house shes coming across as a right Martyr, I've breastfed all 5 of my babies and always managed to get them on school on time and never had to whap a bap out to feed them at school, why even go if josh was at home and the baby needed feeding? I'm pro breastfeeding and i just feel like shes making a massive point of it?

Reactions: 13
No Rachel, Stacey didn’t get ‘trolled’, you said it yourself - people warned her to stay away from YOU and told her all the truthful things about you. You’re trying to shut down people’s voices and calling them ‘vile’ names, YOU ARE THE TROLL.

Feel really disappointed in Stacey Solomon, thought she was one of the good ones but now she’s cosying up to Hinch on her gifted sofa 🥴. Stacey seems to be a champion and a voice for normal parenting, normal body image, she talks about the realities and warts and all of having a new baby...perhaps that’s something she should discuss with her friend Sophie who likes to make out that nothing has changed in her life, her house, or her body since having a baby which we all know is total bullshit.

Also the comments on the post 🤮 super strong women such as child abuser Anna Saccone Joly and grim KDIL who has no doubt set her children up for years of bullying as a result of her *over sharing* is possibly the most polite way I can describe it. Wow how I wish I had these women in my life...NOT.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Let’s raise up women yes. But let’s not raise them to a place where they feel they can lie and manipulate for financial gain without being called out on it. I’m surprised Stacey Solomon has gone down this route - I thought she was really real and wouldn’t get sucked in so much by the insta-Mum gang. I’d rather sit on the floor forever more than have to share a sofa with Queen R the con woman.

Well I suppose they have to have each others’ backs. The PayPal swindler, the child abuser, the environmentally unfriendly fraudster and the grotty Celeste Barber rip-off.

Someone call the Justice League. 🙄 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did she have to post that? I bet she was wetting her knickers with excitement to show she knows a celeb. Of course they are now best friends in R head cos they shared a whatsap message. Ffs

Reactions: 9
Stacey Solomon has gone down in my estimation. I get women “raising up” other women (though I hate that expression). I get people generally being kind to other people. But why blindly assume that someone is being victimised because a substantial number of other people want to tell you differently to protect yourself and your brand? If you make assumptions like Stacey has here, it leads me to believe you are not very intelligent. I was taught at university to question everything and if I was Stacey and had received those messages from people advising her not to work with Rachel, I wouldn’t have necessarily believed them but nor would I have automatically assumed they were bullshit and handed over my number to Rachel in a show of support. I would have endeavoured to do my own research so that I could make an informed choice.
Racheaeaeaelllleeeeeee wants in on this girl gang but the journey is too far.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw Stacey Solomon and Mrs Hinch’s post and the first thought that came to my mind was “PTWM will be livid that she’s not included”.... lol and behold, she had to get in. Anyone else would simply ‘like’... nope, not R. It’s all about R.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I quite like Stacey Solomon and am saddened that she has been taken in by R. I dont know much about that Hinch person, she cleans stuff doesnt she?! And those Saccone Joly people sound horrific. So it seems its ok to obtain money under false pretences and scream troll when politely questioned about it. Who would’ve thunk it.

Reactions: 6
Well I’m unfollowing Stacey now too. Thought she was a really genuine person. Hunch and Queen R will ruin her!

I quite like Stacey Solomon and am saddened that she has been taken in by R. I dont know much about that Hinch person, she cleans stuff doesnt she?! And those Saccone Joly people sound horrific. So it seems its ok to obtain money under false pretences and scream troll when politely questioned about it. Who would’ve thunk it.
Hinch enjoys being gifted stuff and constantly orders tit from eBay which she then wants you to swipe up for.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did Stacey actually mention 'working with' Raychayellie? Because from my recollection, Stacey had some things she didn't use any more and wanted to donate them to mums in need, and was told R might be able to help point her in the right direction. Not really the same as wanting to work with you, is it Rach? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.