Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the nursery is being showcased tonight by Rachaelaele with a lot of the stuff in there gifted.
Let me just get this straight Rachaelaele ..... you ask people to donate your ‘wages’ ahem 🤭 through PayPal, you shamelessly ask for people to give you more money to buy your house, you get a room refurbed & kitted out for free and you receive multiple gifts everyday, show them off on SM and the ones that don’t float your boat you give to charity. All while not lifting a finger or doing a days work. I literally don’t know how you show your face, I’m seriously mortified for your kids.
You’re a scrounger, literally dirty scrounger nothing more. You set no example of work ethic to your kids, clearly have no morals and you have your head shoved so far up your own arse I’m surprised your braces haven’t ripped you a new hole. Absolute scrubber 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Not if adults aren’t buying alcohol. B isn’t 16 or 17 she’s 14.
Have you lived a seriously sheltered life? Did you never stand outside a shop with your money out asking every person that was going into the shop to buy your drink for you till someone (usually girl or guy in their early 20s) agreed to get it? That’s what we did when I was 13. We never failed. We always got someone willing to buy it. We all clubbed our money together for drink and a packet of fags and took them down the woods

Still happens in my town, I get asked by gangs of teenagers at the shop door most weekends! It’s called a “jump in” now apparently 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
However, my main issue with this is not just that her kids have had social media accounts since they were 9 (which is surprising for an anti-bullying and anti-DV advocate) but that their mum is tagging them in posts and therefore broadcasting their profiles to more than half a million strangers. That is dangerous, regardless of what you believe about social media and its risks. Rachel SHOULD know better.
Not only that but Josh is apparently still a police officer which means they need to be careful what they post online.
Rachaelelele has also broadcasted to the world that her eldest two daughters and Josh’s sons have been subjected to emotional abuse as a result of domestic abuse and parental mental health by their other parent (allegedly) yet she’s quite happy to make their lives public?!

Reactions: 9
Have you lived a seriously sheltered life? Did you never stand outside a shop with your money out asking every person that was going into the shop to buy your drink for you till someone (usually girl or guy in their early 20s) agreed to get it? That’s what we did when I was 13. We never failed. We always got someone willing to buy it. We all clubbed our money together for drink and a packet of fags and took them down the woods

Still happens in my town, I get asked by gangs of teenagers at the shop door most weekends! It’s called a “jump in” now apparently 🙄😂
Always did this! Every Friday night, 😂
From age 13 onwards. I personally believe every child is going to experiment with alcohol
At some point or another.

Reactions: 5
I’m still angry to find she’d been gifted a conservatory from ScS - new flooring and furniture - when a woman leaving refuge would have massively appreciated flooring. Even a sofa.
As if that isn’t bad enough, they allowed another winner to have a #gifted make over and someone wrote on here that it went to her friend. (I’m not sure how true this was, but just let that sink in.... she and her friend being gifted house revamps when the very women she claims to help have nothing)

And a car. Think of those women who are struggling with two or three children, Rachel. Imagine that pram and a buggy board would have been amazing to donate

Mrs H, how is she now? She sounds just like my daughter. When it’s just us, she’s a handful and I often silently wish someone would come along and offer to take her for a walk or to the park so I can have five minutes. She wakes up very early and is non-stop until she goes to bed.

She’s very inquisitive and lovely, but it’s draining. However, when we are out she won’t speak to anyone. She’s just starting to say “thank you” when we are out having a coffee and juice, before she would not say anything and I had to speak for her. I’ve paid a lot for swimming lessons but she would become tearful, I take her myself every week and she loves it.

I’m trying to get her to become independent and to understand money, so I encourage her to buy things herself at the till but she’ll only do this with me next to her.

She didn’t want to go to child care today because we didn’t have wraps; she gets worked up if she is unable to have everything in order (such as her lunchbox) so I had to pick wraps up. She gets very worried about things and it requires a lot of talking and reassuring. It’s hard work isn’t it? I’ve derailed this a bit sorry, just reassuring it’s not just us ❤
It’s not just you, my friends daughter is the same. It’s a lot of planning to relive her concerns. She uses picture cards to show her exactly what she’s doing every day to try and calm her down..

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So the nursery is being showcased tonight by Rachaelaele with a lot of the stuff in there gifted.
Let me just get this straight Rachaelaele ..... you ask people to donate your ‘wages’ ahem 🤭 through PayPal, you shamelessly ask for people to give you more money to buy your house, you get a room refurbed & kitted out for free and you receive multiple gifts everyday, show them off on SM and the ones that don’t float your boat you give to charity. All while not lifting a finger or doing a days work. I literally don’t know how you show your face, I’m seriously mortified for your kids.
You’re a scrounger
And this is it. The nursery looks so cute, it made me feel a bit broody even though I am not having more children 😂 they are so fortunate to have all these pretty and often bespoke items sent to them each day.

But what for exactly? Influencer culture is now just who has the biggest numbers that the small businesses will send stuff to because a mention will get them loads more follows and sales.

And she will take the cash from the larger companies, the water balloons and the meerkat people.

It's all so false. She built up that crew and shat all over them and most of them haven't seen it yet.

The PayPal, the safeguarding, the lies and all of that...it's all bubbling away. I do feel it will come to light.

I can't see what R actually offers people? What value does anyone get from following her? Hilarious tales of Veeted vajayjays, but then "I'm so silly I don't know what Vagisil is"...her IG posts and stories are mostly very dull now. She's in bed most of the time. Fair enough she's about to have a baby but we dont want to see you and J sprawled out all the time, tits and limbs everywhere!

Film cool stuff! Earn your dubiously earned coin, lady!

I'll stop now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Aahhh those were the days!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This has made the Daily Fail yet Rachaelaele and PC Titwank don’t 🤨🤔❓❓❓

Messiah did a story on it, was it yesterday I can’t remember? Been picked up quick yet R&J can clearly do no wrong in the media’s eyes?? Why is that 🤷🏼‍♀️
The general consensus is that the press won't go after a pregnant lady...which I understand.

I guess we will have to wait a little bit longer.

I think we've done most of the journos' work for them anyway 😂

Reactions: 11
Always did this! Every Friday night, 😂
From age 13 onwards. I personally believe every child is going to experiment with alcohol
At some point or another.
Totally. At least they’ve learned to be more discrete than we were at that age! Where I live they just say “can you do a jump-in for us” now as you pass them 😂😂

Instead of us, who hopefully repeated “can you get us drink mate? Can you get us drink mate?” to any person who passed and looked like they mite help us out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And this is it. The nursery looks so cute, it made me feel a bit broody even though I am not having more children 😂 they are so fortunate to have all these pretty and often bespoke items sent to them each day.

But what for exactly? Influencer culture is now just who has the biggest numbers that the small businesses will send stuff to because a mention will get them loads more follows and sales.

And she will take the cash from the larger companies, the water balloons and the meerkat people.

It's all so false. She built up that crew and shat all over them and most of them haven't seen it yet.

The PayPal, the safeguarding, the lies and all of that...it's all bubbling away. I do feel it will come to light.

I can't see what R actually offers people? What value does anyone get from following her? Hilarious tales of Veeted vajayjays, but then "I'm so silly I don't know what Vagisil is"...her IG posts and stories are mostly very dull now. She's in bed most of the time. Fair enough she's about to have a baby but we dont want to see you and J sprawled out all the time, tits and limbs everywhere!

Film cool stuff! Earn your dubiously earned coin, lady!

I'll stop now 😂

Tits and limbs 😂

• Haha
This has made the Daily Fail yet Rachaelaele and PC Titwank don’t 🤨🤔❓❓❓

Messiah did a story on it, was it yesterday I can’t remember? Been picked up quick yet R&J can clearly do no wrong in the media’s eyes?? Why is that 🤷🏼‍♀️
It was Tuesday I spoke about it (it’s on my IG highlights), but one of the only reasons I can think of as to why The Inghams got a Daily Fail feature & Raychayellie didn’t is because it was all caught on video.

I do think Pitwam needs investigating & I do think she needs to answer the question. I think if (or when) it’s found that she’s pocketed the cash then there will be massive media coverage and probably legal action.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Hello, I’m a long time lurker, came from the crying videos 🙄😂

Just wanted to let you all know that I’m another person who’s messaged her an essay asking for advice when I was having a really bad day and received a ‘ you need to phone women’s aid darling’ in response. Like others, I’d just assumed she was too busy. I unfollowed her after that message as I felt embarrassed I’d told her everything and received that in reply. I don’t know what I was expecting her to say in reply really, but expected more than that. Silly me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Keep up the good work guys! I’ve seen no abusive messages in here and I come on here every half hour to see if she’s been caught yet 😂.

Also can I add, because I’m reading here everyday I do go onto rachaeleleles stories etc for a nose at the tit show. Also looked at pure yogas for a nose because of #cocainegate ... went to look at pure yoga again just now because of Spotted Paignton and ive been blocked. I’ve never commented on anything on either of their accounts I haven’t looked at Pure yogas stories either... SO STRANGE 😂🤔 Rachel hasn’t blocked me though.
I hope you managed to get the support that you needed sweetie 😘.. i messeged her needing support and i recieved nothing. Nada. Jack tit. Sweet FA! The woman will only 'help' if she gains any 'hero status' from it.. Its sickening that she screenshots private messeges from people asking for help, scribbles out names and then plays the hero claiming she's helped said person.. a close family member works in the DV support sector and this week had to go on a course/training for male domestic violence victims. Came home feeling emotionally worn out with the stories he had heard. If only people opened their eyes and realised that everything Rachaelelele apparently manages to do by a click of a finger just isn't realistic or true and her safe guarding when it comes to the things she shares on social media with no due course of attention is shockingly bad and very dangerous!

WHERE ARE PEOPLES DONATIONS RACH?! Would people be okay with this scenario.. a local woman/man organizing and throwing an event day to raise money for sick children, people paying for their tickets to the event and then the event doesnt go ahead and the money raised wasn't sent to the charity either.. Does that mean people cant ask where their money has gone because its 'trolling'. Might be a pretty tit example of what im trying to say (baby brain excuse is still being used 😂) but people have the right to ask wherr THEIR money that THEY donated has gone too! It isnt trolling, its just an easy cop out and a pretty tit one at that.

Soz peeps, your not allowed to ask questions these days. Boo you trolls!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aahhh those were the days!
I must have and so must my boys. They were 17 and never in parks or fields. They laugh at the “chavs” who do that.

I suppose none of us were raised the same with the same backgrounds and none of us will ever agree on our parenting methods. You’ve got to do what’s best for your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It was Tuesday I spoke about it (it’s on my IG highlights), but one of the only reasons I can think of as to why The Inghams got a Daily Fail feature & Raychayellie didn’t is because it was all caught on video.

I do think Pitwam needs investigating & I do think she needs to answer the question. I think if (or when) it’s found that she’s pocketed the cash then there will be massive media coverage and probably legal action.
A lot of us here have reported her to Action Fraud, Crimestoppers, police forces et al. Not for the lols as you have to put your real details on there 😱 there's genuine concerns and I don't believe anyone has had a yay or nay response yet. Which is probably a good sign.

We also got a GoFundMe shut down (I'm not sure how far back you have read) but she had an dodgy open GoFundMe, in her name, for a charity that ceased to exist 18 months ago. The director Aron (remember him, thread old timers? 😂) ran off to Iceland. Not the shop!

Netflix series coming 2021 ❤

Will leave you all with this appropriate bop x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
One of my DDs has selective mutism (it’s an anxiety disorder) She is having help with it, but she is 7 and has never spoken at school, she is completely mute there. She can’t speak in the presence of some extended family either.

She can however speak to complete strangers (waitresses/shop keepers etc). It’s sometimes easier for anxious people to be confident around complete strangers as they know nothing about the anxious person and there are no expectations there
I remember there was a girl in my reception (obviously a long time ago) and she had selective mutism. I remember the day she spoke for the first time. We were all amazed and wowed by it. From that day one she spoke at school in a whisper.

Yeah the video gave them something to work with I suppose. Annoying thing is Rachaelaele has her IG comments filtered so nothing will ever be picked up there by the media. She came unstuck on the Spotted FB Page the other night. A mistake she’ll lrobsbly never let happen again

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.