Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does a child with anxiety manage to overcome their fear of walking up to a counter in an unknown shop (twice if we count the stealing of the cups) and say all that out loud.

I’m a grown woman and I would have a panic attack if I had to do that!

It just doesn’t happen. Why can’t everyone see she’s just lies 😡
Agreed, my daughter was diagnosed with social anxiety when she was 8, it was a daily struggle getting her to leave the house for school. She never wanted to go anywhere fun for a day out.
She wouldnt even go and check a book out of the library even though we were the only family in there and just the one lady behind the counter.

Reactions: 8
Agreed, my daughter was diagnosed with social anxiety when she was 8, it was a daily struggle getting her to leave the house for school. She never wanted to go anywhere fun for a day out.
She wouldnt even go and check a book out of the library even though we were the only family in there and just the one lady behind the counter.
I have social anxiety and it’s debilitating. I certainly wouldn’t be able to shout at a cashier in Smiths.

Yes, she definitely said it was a toddlers climbing frame and that she fell onto her back.
Yes she definitely said was toddlers climbing frame. I remember thinking that was how she was justifying not taking it seriously and lots of people were saying what about the possibility of back injury. OMG what a liar.

Reactions: 6
Something that has really stood out to me in Rachealeal’s posts is the issue of modesty and safeguarding her children with such a large following. I wouldn’t post screenshots here,but I have dozens of the kids in bikinis,short shorts, girls underwear on show etc. The nagging feeling is the body language between Josh and Betsy,I am not making an accusation,just why would you post a picture of your teenage daughter with her legs draped over Josh wearing just his shorts? Or today’s post, they look like a couple! Very strange!
I thought this too

Ha ha ha ha ha 🤮
Your emojis made me snort 🐷 with laughter even before I looked at the SS 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I can't see anything wrong with the photo of J and B. Not sure what others are 'seeing' in it?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
That was not the that made me look and question,I didn’t want to plaster the half naked pictures of her children on here!
You said they look like a couple in the photo?

I fail to see that, looks like a standard family photo to me.

I can't be arsed with the gossip tbh.
People just want to know where the PAYPAL payments have gone RACH!?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
It’s odd. I don’t want to insinuate anything. But, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

While I’m sure a lot of parents would want their children to have a close relationship with their partner, I’m just on the fence, there’s been a lot of instances where pictures or videos have been posted that make me feel a bit icky. Again I’m not suggesting anything untoward. It’s just a bit odd
Exactly, I am ABSOLUTELY not insinuating inappropriate relationships,the images leave me questioning why on earth post such photos? With her ‘advanced safeguarding skills’ she should bloody well know social media is open to misinterpretation!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her story changes so much, falling from a toddler frame and landing on your back is completely different to falling from monkey bars! I girl I went to school with broke both her wrists from falling off monkey bars.
So she's admitted it was a fall from the monkey bars that did it, so what's her excuse for not taking her to be checked over then?! I wouldn't leave my child in her care

Her story changes so much, falling from a toddler frame and landing on your back is completely different to falling from monkey bars! I girl I went to school with broke both her wrists from falling off monkey bars.
So she's admitted it was a fall from the monkey bars that did it, so what's her excuse for not taking her to be checked over then?! I wouldn't leave my child in her care
She has obviously forgotten the story she fabricated on her stories now they’ve expired and aren’t there for reference. She probably isn’t even aware she’s ballsed up yet 🤦🏼‍♀️ She will in no way confess that she made a mistake.

Reactions: 5
I
Is that a real crime ref number? I live in a different county and our numbers are nothing like that. I just imagined they would all follow the same basic format but with slight differences for the forces involved.
I thought the same thing. Ours are the date of reporting then a few numbers after

Reactions: 3
I think it might be hard for some people to know what a father/step daughter relationship looks like especially if they haven't experienced it themselves. My dad wasn't around and my step dad wasn't tactile so I've never had a father/daughter relationship of any kind. So any I see look strange to me. Yet my best friend has an amazing loving relationship with her dad and still does. seems weird to me but it's her normal!

Reactions: 7
I think it might be hard for some people to know what a father/step daughter relationship looks like especially if they haven't experienced it themselves. My dad wasn't around and my step dad wasn't tactile so I've never had a father/daughter relationship of any kind. So any I see look strange to me. Yet my best friend has an amazing loving relationship with her dad and still does. seems weird to me but it's her normal!
Same, I was raised by my stepdad from the age of 2 and never knew my biological dad (he died when I was 8 anyway). Never would have felt comfortable draping myself all over him even though he’s been the only dad I’ve ever known. We don’t know the reasons behind it, maybe Betsy is staking a claim in a kind of territorial way to show the boys he’s her dad too or maybe it’s just how they are. Who knows. I don’t think there’s anything untoward going on at all but I do wonder if any of them stop to think how the boys feel about the whole set up.

Reactions: 7
I have social anxiety and it’s debilitating. I certainly wouldn’t be able to shout at a cashier in Smiths.
Anxiety is different for everyone. One of my children is anxious but in certain situations is fine. Yeah it's probably made up, but I can believe she may do it even with anxiety.

Advertising agencies look at reach as much as engagement. Engagement being poor doesn't mean poor reach. We have minimal engagement on our social media advertising and a huge reach and a monumental amount of leads from it. And often if it is engagement they want, they just won't advertise with her again. On going partnerships are often a sign of a successful campaign!

Reactions: 2
I can't see anything wrong with the photo of J and B. Not sure what others are 'seeing' in it?
No me neither !
Totally agree! What’s being suggested is completely unfounded and also sickening!

Also don’t see what’s wrong with him having no T-shirt on? My OH rarely wears a top at home in the Summer

That was not the that made me look and question,I didn’t want to plaster the half naked pictures of her children on here!
Why do you have screen shots of her half naked children?

Anxiety is different for everyone. One of my children is anxious but in certain situations is fine. Yeah it's probably made up, but I can believe she may do it even with anxiety.

Advertising agencies look at reach as much as engagement. Engagement being poor doesn't mean poor reach. We have minimal engagement on our social media advertising and a huge reach and a monumental amount of leads from it. And often if it is engagement they want, they just won't advertise with her again. On going partnerships are often a sign of a successful campaign!
Anxiety is different yes but she has publicised that T has struggled to join in with friends, take part in social activities etc so it seems unlikely that she would then be able to be so confident with a stranger. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 5
Anxiety is different yes but she has publicised that T has struggled to join in with friends, take part in social activities etc so it seems unlikely that she would then be able to be so confident with a stranger. Just my opinion.
One of my DDs has selective mutism (it’s an anxiety disorder) She is having help with it, but she is 7 and has never spoken at school, she is completely mute there. She can’t speak in the presence of some extended family either.

She can however speak to complete strangers (waitresses/shop keepers etc). It’s sometimes easier for anxious people to be confident around complete strangers as they know nothing about the anxious person and there are no expectations there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.