Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What pissed me off about that pram is when she 'urgentley' needed a 'second hand pram for a warrior' begging her donars of course for help.....meanwhile, this £1000 gifted brand spanker was sat right there and has continued to sit there, unused for months 🙄😤

That in itself shows she isn't as selfless as she tries desperately to make out!

Many times she's said she and J are always getting into arguments because 'after donations' she uses 'the last of her own money' to give people....if that's the case, how can she afford all this stuff? When she's jobless or 'self employed', yet on maternity so would she have any income? And if so, it would be minimal and J is allegedly still a bird policeman 🤷🏼‍♀️ For a family of that size, in their location, his wage wouldn't even touch the sides.

Connecting the dots and it's all fishy AF.

If I was R and proclaimed to do all the things she does, the very first thing I'd of done was donate that expensive new pram to the warrior in desperate need instead of begging my followers for a second hand one, but that's just me.

I also don't understand people/companies who gift HER stuff when she promotes 'warriors', mental health sufferers, vulnerable people who have nothing etc . These people need it a whole lot more. Why not gift a refuge instead for example? Do it via R and you'll still get the publicity of 'look what xyz has gifted to xyz refuge' But again, that's just me 💁🏼‍♀️

Honestly the whole thing stinks rotten, probs like her fanny 🤢
I’m still angry to find she’d been gifted a conservatory from ScS - new flooring and furniture - when a woman leaving refuge would have massively appreciated flooring. Even a sofa.
As if that isn’t bad enough, they allowed another winner to have a #gifted make over and someone wrote on here that it went to her friend. (I’m not sure how true this was, but just let that sink in.... she and her friend being gifted house revamps when the very women she claims to help have nothing)

Exactly. If she was genuinely a lovely person she wouldn’t be hoarding all the best stuff for her baby whilst expecting others to be grateful for a second hand pram donated by a stranger. It would have said a lot about her character to say do you know what, actually this baby is lucky because it’s being born into a safe, loving, stable home environment unlike a lot of babies all over the country therefore I’m going to gift the new pram to someone in need right away and we’ll make do whenever our baby arrives.

They’ve got baby carriers and a car seat too so it’s not like it needs a £1000 pram 🙄 it’s just greed.
And a car. Think of those women who are struggling with two or three children, Rachel. Imagine that pram and a buggy board would have been amazing to donate

Agreed, my daughter was diagnosed with social anxiety when she was 8, it was a daily struggle getting her to leave the house for school. She never wanted to go anywhere fun for a day out.
She wouldnt even go and check a book out of the library even though we were the only family in there and just the one lady behind the counter.
Mrs H, how is she now? She sounds just like my daughter. When it’s just us, she’s a handful and I often silently wish someone would come along and offer to take her for a walk or to the park so I can have five minutes. She wakes up very early and is non-stop until she goes to bed.

She’s very inquisitive and lovely, but it’s draining. However, when we are out she won’t speak to anyone. She’s just starting to say “thank you” when we are out having a coffee and juice, before she would not say anything and I had to speak for her. I’ve paid a lot for swimming lessons but she would become tearful, I take her myself every week and she loves it.

I’m trying to get her to become independent and to understand money, so I encourage her to buy things herself at the till but she’ll only do this with me next to her.

She didn’t want to go to child care today because we didn’t have wraps; she gets worked up if she is unable to have everything in order (such as her lunchbox) so I had to pick wraps up. She gets very worried about things and it requires a lot of talking and reassuring. It’s hard work isn’t it? I’ve derailed this a bit sorry, just reassuring it’s not just us ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She has obviously forgotten the story she fabricated on her stories now they’ve expired and aren’t there for reference. She probably isn’t even aware she’s ballsed up yet 🤦🏼‍♀️ She will in no way confess that she made a mistake.
Same, I was raised by my stepdad from the age of 2 and never knew my biological dad (he died when I was 8 anyway). Never would have felt comfortable draping myself all over him even though he’s been the only dad I’ve ever known. We don’t know the reasons behind it, maybe Betsy is staking a claim in a kind of territorial way to show the boys he’s her dad too or maybe it’s just how they are. Who knows. I don’t think there’s anything untoward going on at all but I do wonder if any of them stop to think how the boys feel about the whole set up.
I am sorry if my post came across in the wrong way.I was not implying anything untoward in the picture I posted. My point was supposed to highlight the many many posts PTWM has uploaded of her kids in bikinis, draped over each other with kids underwear showing,her astounding lack of thought into safeguarding her kids.There are lots of strange people online,I certainly would not be comfortable posting pictures of my kids in such a way! X

Reactions: 12
I am sorry if my post came across in the wrong way.I was not implying anything untoward in the picture I posted. My point was supposed to highlight the many many posts PTWM has uploaded of her kids in bikinis, draped over each other with kids underwear showing,her astounding lack of thought into safeguarding her kids.There are lots of strange people online,I certainly would not be comfortable posting pictures of my kids in such a way! X
Definitely agree, particularly to an audience of potentially hundreds of thousands of people you don’t know and cannot trust.

Reactions: 11
Also no idea what vagisil is today, but had raging thrush so bad once the doctor cried 🤔

🤯my 👀 are so wide open now! Dunno how I missed these things before 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also no idea what vagisil is today, but had raging thrush so bad once the doctor cried 🤔

🤯my 👀 are so wide open now! Dunno how I missed these things before 🙈

That made me laugh too - why does she play so dumb!! I remember one of her earlier posts probably last year or maybe before that about her having awful thrush and making josh get her thrush cream or a friend buy her thrush cream and give it to Josh (can’t remember which) but it involved it being handed to him in the playground and him being embarrassed. Either way- she would know what it bloody is - she just makes me cringe!!!!

Reactions: 10
someone wrote on here that it went to her friend. (I’m not sure how true this was, but just let that sink in.... she and her friend being gifted house revamps when the very women she claims to help have nothing)
This was two quite separate things - R was given a two-part room makeover but could only use the conservatory improvement, so donated the second part to a member of her crew (friend). Off the back of this publicity for scs was a comp, faced by R, won by someone randomly picked by scs.

Reactions: 4
Apart from the underage drinking, which I think is wrong, Betsy seems like a nice girl.

Hopefully she doesn't turn out like her mum.

Apart from the underage drinking, which I think is wrong, Betsy seems like a nice girl.

Hopefully she doesn't turn out like her mum.
I assume R would rather know Betsy is drinking and keep an eye on her than sit in the park with her mates having a secret drink.

I assume R would rather know Betsy is drinking and keep an eye on her than sit in the park with her mates having a secret drink.
Totally this 😂😂 I’ve always done this with mine.

I’d rather them do it with me where I can keep an eye on them/how much/what they are having

When I think back to the nights when I was 13/14 when my mum would think I was sleeping over at my mates, when in reality I was in the woods necking vodka 😳😳 got to the stage my mum wouldn’t let me “sleepover” at a certain mates because I always came home sick. She blamed thier cooking, they must be undercooking stuff or using too much grease. Their diet was too rich for my stomach. In reality I was hungover 😂😱

It actually terrifies me when I think back and realise what could have happened to us

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That made me laugh too - why does she play so dumb!! I remember one of her earlier posts probably last year or maybe before that about her having awful thrush and making josh get her thrush cream or a friend buy her thrush cream and give it to Josh (can’t remember which) but it involved it being handed to him in the playground and him being embarrassed. Either way- she would know what it bloody is - she just makes me cringe!!!!
And the story about her thrush when she was in foster care?

I’d rather them do it with me where I can keep an eye on them/how much/what they are having

When I think back to the nights when I was 13/14 when my mum would think I was sleeping over at my mates, when in reality I was in the woods necking vodka 😳😳 got to the stage my mum wouldn’t let me “sleepover” at a certain mates because I always came home sick. She blamed thier cooking, they must be undercooking stuff or using too much grease. Their diet was too rich for my stomach. In reality I was hungover 😂😱

It actually terrifies me when I think back and realise what could have happened to us
Just the thought of White Lightening cider makes me queasy now, I can’t believe I used to play weird games like drinking it whilst spinning round to see if we could get drunk quicker!

• Sick
Reactions: 9

I was having this conversation with my friend the other day, the things we used to do at 14 now terrify me! I used to get drunk in parks, walk home alone down dodgy alleys. Now I'm scared of my own shadow!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the story about her thrush when she was in foster care?

Just the thought of White Lightening cider makes me queasy now, I can’t believe I used to play weird games like drinking it whilst spinning round to see if we could get drunk quicker!
😂😂😂 aw that’s one I’ve never tried.

We used to do the hour of power with white lightning. 1 shot of cider every minute for an hour. When I think about it now, i could actually 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I was having this conversation with my friend the other day, the things we used to do at 14 now terrify me! I used to get drunk in parks, walk home alone down dodgy alleys. Now I'm scared of my own shadow!
It’s so true. I mean, we used to sleep in the woods. No tents or anything. We’d just set up camp make a fire and sleep on some piles of leaves! Anything could have happened to us 😱😱

Reactions: 4
Anyone know where the two poofs and a pudding thread went? Putting it on here because I know they're friends with Rachellie

Reactions: 1

There’s two ways of looking at this. Yes you know where she is but, she’s underage. The best thing to do is explain why at her age as a parent you have to say no. It’s illegal and her step dad is a police man. And be an advocate as a teenager on not succumbing to peer pressure.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s two ways of looking at this. Yes you know where she is but, she’s underage. The best thing to do is explain why at her age as a parent you have to say no. It’s illegal and her step dad is a police man. And be an advocate as a teenager on not succumbing to peer pressure.
And then do what when they go out and do it with their mates behind your back anyway?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.