Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand her obsession with showing the world J rubbing her feet or tying her shoes. My husband is disabled and is embarrassed I have to do his shoes for him on a bad day. He'd never take photos and post them. I'm guessing she wants people to be jealous of what he'll do for her, when in reality, it's what partners and carers do for disabled people every single day without wanting fawned over.

Reactions: 14
I don't understand her obsession with showing the world J rubbing her feet or tying her shoes. My husband is disabled and is embarrassed I have to do his shoes for him on a bad day. He'd never take photos and post them. I'm guessing she wants people to be jealous of what he'll do for her, when in reality, it's what partners and carers do for disabled people every single day without wanting fawned over.
I also think it’s incredibky insensitive to all the women who follow her who have been (and are in some cases still in) abusive relationships who have to cope on their own and do their own shoe laces regardless of how pregnant they are 🙄

Reactions: 12
Has anyone that isn’t blocked messaged her requesting a refund yet? I just can’t see her being able to ignore the fact that she already offered someone one and luckily it was SS before she deleted it.

Reactions: 4
On instagram I follow a page called 52.lives (someone mentioned this charity in earlier threads which is how I came to find it).

They do something similar to R, in that they request donations for items for people in need. This paticular charity use amazon wish lists so people can buy the items direct off the list.

I have attached the grid set up pictures below- nice and transparent eh?!. It's clear what they are asking for and why and then a little follow up picture with a thank you and explaining where the donations were spent. It just goes to show it can easily be done.

I appreciate R helps thousands of people a day 😉 so couldn't possibly do a write up post about every single one of them hence the setting up of the PayPal in the first place. However she could quite easily even just once a week/month do a little grid post along the lines of Thank you for your continued support and donations this week/month we have managed to provide XYZ to this many families and this for another family blah blah you get the jist. It would not be time consuming at all considering she should have these figures logged with her accountant for proof that the money is being spent this way. Slightly off the topic but if someone even asks me to grab them something up the shop for them I make sure I give them a receipt with their change as I don't want them to think I've short changed them.

I'd definately say R has time to do this going by th content on her insta daily. If you have time to film yourself putting stickers on boxes mate....
exactly this..... and don't forget she's taking a wage from the paypal for this, so time consuming or not, she's getting paid for her time and I bet it's a dam sight more than minimum wage which is what most people who donated to her will be on.

Reactions: 9
I'm blocked by pitwam racheaeaellie so I went on my other Instagram account to nose and I STILL can't believe that pic of Josh gripping her round the neck is still up there, with only positive comments too. How odd because at the time it was posted I saw with my own eyes comments from upset or concerned people saying how triggering it could be and how it was insensitive.
She literally doesn't give a duck about a single member of her devoted crew - unless of course they've got their own Instagram following (KDIL)

Reactions: 15
Oh no, sorry what I meant (and possibly worded wrong) is that because the Inghams had their incident caught on video it was probably easier for the press to report as there was video evidence.

With Pitwam, because there’s no visual evidence and she’s refused to answer the question it probably isn’t as easy for them to report on.

I’ve been reading back but haven’t caught up on everything yet (I didn’t realise just how much you guys had done!).

I think it’s likely that there’s media investigations going on behind the scenes, surely there must be given the complete lack of transparency.
No need to apologise! I totally understood you.

Absolutely: when there's video evidence available then it's a ready-made story - the Minghams did something completely irresponsible for the whole world to see.

But with PTWM it is different. However we have collected loads of screenshots, personal testimonies, all sorts of stuff. There's also a lot of legal issues wrapped up in it all, which would make it harder to report on.

I also despise the Fail and the S*n 😂 but if that is what it takes to get the word across to the masses then cool 😉

Reactions: 6
52 lives’ Instagram post today - dozens of brand new pyjamas have been donated to a women’s aid refuge. All of these acts of kindness are done from the goodness of people’s hearts. Jaime herself is an advocate for kindness and she practices what she preaches. PTWM should look at this lady/charity and feel utterly ashamed of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m a bit confused as to why Mrsgifletcher follows her but she doesn’t follow back? Bit weird especially as she did a podcast with her. Falling out maybe?

Reactions: 6
No need to apologise! I totally understood you.

Absolutely: when there's video evidence available then it's a ready-made story - the Minghams did something completely irresponsible for the whole world to see.

But with PTWM it is different. However we have collected loads of screenshots, personal testimonies, all sorts of stuff. There's also a lot of legal issues wrapped up in it all, which would make it harder to report on.

I also despise the Fail and the S*n 😂 but if that is what it takes to get the word across to the masses then cool 😉
What did the Minghams do? Who are they?

Reactions: 1
The grid post of the nursery is full of expensive items either gifted or that they’ve somehow afforded themselves and in the comments there’s several companies saying send us your address we want to gift you something 🙄 and Rachel is liking these comments so obviously going to accept them. Couldn’t say, nah just send it to Trevi House instead??

Reactions: 12

No mention of her using any of the PayPal cash to help out, there's a suprise!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
52 lives’ Instagram post today - dozens of brand new pyjamas have been donated to a women’s aid refuge. All of these acts of kindness are done from the goodness of people’s hearts. Jaime herself is an advocate for kindness and she practices what she preaches. PTWM should look at this lady/charity and feel utterly ashamed of herself
The grid post of the nursery is full of expensive items either gifted or that they’ve somehow afforded themselves and in the comments there’s several companies saying send us your address we want to gift you something 🙄 and Rachel is liking these comments so obviously going to accept them. Couldn’t say, nah just send it to Trevi House instead??
I think its safe to say that PTWM only cares about herself. The gifted pram was £1000 she must have known she was getting that and given her address to them. She COULD have turned round and said no that's too much, can you give 10 prams out to warriors in need of them. Instead she took it and asked her crew to donate one to a warrior even though that's what the paypal donations are supposed to be there for.

The nursery / baby items shes received, she has taken her pick out of everything and then acts like some sort of saviour because she passed stuff on to the nelson trust. Its disgusting and just purely selfish behaviour.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 32380

No mention of her using any of the PayPal cash to help out, there's a suprise!
Was just about to post this screenshot too. She has the audacity to flaunt her baby’s wealth of STUFF and then ask her followers to send items to help out people in need. And then SHE looks like the hero for sharing the info, no doubt the baby bank will post thanking her later 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

So much of the crap in the nursery is unnecessary tat that the baby won’t need for months. They have a Moses basket downstairs I saw at one point, probably another bed or something in their bedroom, it’s totally unnecessary. She could have kept Betsy in the house with them and asked the companies to gift all of the expensive items to people who actually need them. After all, that’s what she’s all about, isn’t it? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Was just about to post this screenshot too. She has the audacity to flaunt her baby’s wealth of STUFF and then ask her followers to send items to help out people in need. And then SHE looks like the hero for sharing the info, no doubt the baby bank will post thanking her later 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly: the hypocrisy is unsettling and upsetting.

Look at all this #gifted expensive stuff for my new baby!! Swipe up!

Oh and please send your old unwanted peasant baby stuff to the poor babies in Leeds.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
So much of the crap in the nursery is unnecessary tat that the baby won’t need for months. They have a Moses basket downstairs I saw at one point, probably another bed or something in their bedroom, it’s totally unnecessary. She could have kept Betsy in the house with them and asked the companies to gift all of the expensive items to people who actually need them. After all, that’s what she’s all about, isn’t it? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep, they have a crib thing in their bedroom that i have seen on stories. I bet the nursery doesn't get used for months, and based on how they mard Edie, if they do the same with this one it will be in bed with them till its school age. Each to their own an all that, but I suppose in her eyes it will just all be content for her. And at least the baby wont be able to answer back and say it was told to do something like Edie did the day on the stairs with the car seat 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.