Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t read Rachaelaele’s ‘BEST SELLING BOOK’ so don’t know what part of her life it ends at. What are people’s thoughts on where book no.2 will start and the content?

Did book no.1 contain many ‘warrior’ hero stories? Because pound to a pinch of tit no.2 won’t have any of them in 😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah the video gave them something to work with I suppose. Annoying thing is Rachaelaele has her IG comments filtered so nothing will ever be picked up there by the media. She came unstuck on the Spotted FB Page the other night. A mistake she’ll lrobsbly never let happen again
Slight aside but I'm enjoying keeping up with the local Spotted pages now - Devon seems class!

The reply is my alter-ego 😂

But yeah, she can't filter the whole internet. The Spotted Paignton admin was on our side too and didn't delete comments after her PM threat of a crime number.

We aren't committing a crime, love.

I haven’t read Rachaelaele’s ‘BEST SELLING BOOK’ so don’t know what part of her life it ends at. What are people’s thoughts on where book no.2 will start and the content?

Did book no.1 contain many ‘warrior’ hero stories? Because pound to a pinch of tit no.2 won’t have any of them in 😂
I skimmed read it for research, I still have the ebook. It's essentially a biography from childhood to now, with a few of her made up supermarket lady / mothercare lady blogs peppered in. There's a PTWM "behind the scenes" bit at the end which touches on DA stuff but no warrior tales as such?

I have no idea what else she can write about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Mrs H, how is she now? She sounds just like my daughter. When it’s just us, she’s a handful and I often silently wish someone would come along and offer to take her for a walk or to the park so I can have five minutes. She wakes up very early and is non-stop until she goes to bed.

She’s very inquisitive and lovely, but it’s draining. However, when we are out she won’t speak to anyone. She’s just starting to say “thank you” when we are out having a coffee and juice, before she would not say anything and I had to speak for her. I’ve paid a lot for swimming lessons but she would become tearful, I take her myself every week and she loves it.

I’m trying to get her to become independent and to understand money, so I encourage her to buy things herself at the till but she’ll only do this with me next to her.

She didn’t want to go to child care today because we didn’t have wraps; she gets worked up if she is unable to have everything in order (such as her lunchbox) so I had to pick wraps up. She gets very worried about things and it requires a lot of talking and reassuring. It’s hard work isn’t it? I’ve derailed this a bit sorry, just reassuring it’s not just us ❤
[/QUOTE]

I can happily say there is light at the end of the tunnel! She is 12 in a couple of months and is like a different child.
It was the toughest couple of years, she had counselling at the hospital with a child psychologist along side play therapy sessions with the school counsellor. It was no quick fix let me tell you but 3/4 years later she is much more confident and ready for high school.
Sometimes in new situations she can still work herself up but we have learnt to deal with it and overcome new fears she also was diagnosed with mild ocd, needing things to be in certain order etc like your daughter, was obsessed with the time and these things are still the same unfortunately but its all stuff we are continuously working on.
I hope things get better for your daughter, you are not alone, it is so so hard seeing your baby eat up with fear but honestly keep strong mama there is light at the end of the tunnel 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I remember there was a girl in my reception (obviously a long time ago) and she had selective mutism. I remember the day she spoke for the first time. We were all amazed and wowed by it. From that day one she spoke at school in a whisper.
❤❤ School is a massive issue for my DD. She’s been in the same school since she was 3 and has never uttered a word there.

It doesn’t help when people judge her and decide that she can’t possibly have it as they heard her speaking yesterday (or something equally ridiculous!) she could be chatty with a group of people one day, then the next day one additional person, who she’s not comfortable with, being there could make her become completely mute. So they think she’s putting it on. My own auntie (who she can speak to) used to say it was a made up condition and she was choosing when to, and when not to, speak.

When she’s in an environment where she’s not mute, she never shuts up! 😂 she’s lively and excited, but when she’s in a mute environment she’s completely the opposite.

My auntie realised we weren’t “making it up” when she was in the supermarket with me one night, DD was talking away normally, then when we got to the end of an aisle there was a girl from her class stood there. She said to DD “I just heard you talking” and DD lost it, she ran away, when we caught her she was crying and shaking, then went into a full blown panic attack because that girl had heard her voice. My auntie said it frightened her and I had her full support after that day!

It’s so hard! People just don’t understand the complexities of it and often mistake it for her ignoring people and being rude 😔

Thats why it annoys me so much when people decide that other people can’t possibly have anxiety as they are able to do x y or z, so decide they must be lying about it.

It’s not a one size fits all condition and different people are triggered by, and able to do, different things.

Like people have decided Rachel must be lying about her daughters anxiety because she was able to ask for a cup in Costa. My DD can speak and order her own drinks in Costa....... but she can’t speak to her school friends or her teacher!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Totally this 😂😂 I’ve always done this with mine.

I’d rather them do it with me where I can keep an eye on them/how much/what they are having

When I think back to the nights when I was 13/14 when my mum would think I was sleeping over at my mates, when in reality I was in the woods necking vodka 😳😳 got to the stage my mum wouldn’t let me “sleepover” at a certain mates because I always came home sick. She blamed thier cooking, they must be undercooking stuff or using too much grease. Their diet was too rich for my stomach. In reality I was hungover 😂😱

It actually terrifies me when I think back and realise what could have happened to us
Always did this! Every Friday night, 😂
From age 13 onwards. I personally believe every child is going to experiment with alcohol
At some point or another.
Same. Lost count of the number of times I poisoned myself with copious amounts of alcohol underage. I'd get drunk on a bar man's fart now. Cheap date 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My mum became very over protective and tried to discourage friendships i had with some of the people i was friends with and i would go out drinking with my friends around the town i lived when i was around 14/15. We went into the woods out of sight and didnt cause havoc in the streets but i drank without her knowing. I rebellbed because she was just so over protective and pushed and pushed with school and school work. My little sister is 16 this year and my mum is COMPLETELY different with her and a lot more laid back and my sister has no interest in alcohol what so ever, doesnt go out at night time with her friends and is all for getting good grades and a good education to go to Uni. Im a parent myself and parenting and trying not to wrap them up in cotton wool in this big bad world is bleeping hard but being 'too strict' and trying to stop things can also back fire because kids will end up rebelling anyway. Im a parent first and also friend and i hope my kids know they can come to me but also on the other hand, R is trying to be the kids hipster best friend who is down with the kids. Its hard trying to find a balance!

Does anyone else remember thinking ' i cannot wait to grow up and have freedom to do whatever i want' and now your like 'you absolute wanker, why on earth would you want to be an adult. Adulting sucks at times'. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
All very fascinating, but back to the matter in hand......please tell us what the PayPal and GoFundMe donations have been used for Rachealeaeaeae. You gave up your job so you could spend your time helping DA victims with our generous donations. We believed this money would be used to support these ‘warriors’ (god I hate that word). You were getting ‘thousands of emails’ asking for your help. How many damaged warriors are now in refuges or re- homed with kindly gifted clothing, utensils and toys, thanks to you? 🧐Have our donations from GoFundMe (into your personal bank account) helped you buy your beautiful home? Have our donations from PayPal been spent on designer clothes, pedicures, manicures, braces, animal sanctuary, cars, furniture, holidays etc for you and ‘the crew?’ At the very least you could have thanked us 😠 or are you just too busy saving lives all around the country to bother to thank the followers who have supported you from the start and believed all your lies. Shame on you Rachael

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She should do a post offering anyone that donated a refund. This at the very least!
I can't stand to look at her smug lying face. Pc twatface and her happily going about their day spending other peopled money, everyday showing off some new tit they've just got. Just makes me so bloody angry. The money was not meant for YOU!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Her story tonight of Josh “doing her work for her” 🤔 withdrawing PayPal funds into their account??

I was told in my TA course that if a child makes a disclosure to me (or any adult) in school, I must not tell anyone other than the person(s) that NEED to know (basically just the headteacher in most cases) and that even if it’s a really difficult, horrible thing I’ve been told by a child, I must not tell ANYONE else, not even my husband. So I hope Rachel isn’t getting Josh to help her with DV messages. It would be really unethical.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
❤❤ School is a massive issue for my DD. She’s been in the same school since she was 3 and has never uttered a word there.

It doesn’t help when people judge her and decide that she can’t possibly have it as they heard her speaking yesterday (or something equally ridiculous!) she could be chatty with a group of people one day, then the next day one additional person, who she’s not comfortable with, being there could make her become completely mute. So they think she’s putting it on. My own auntie (who she can speak to) used to say it was a made up condition and she was choosing when to, and when not to, speak.

When she’s in an environment where she’s not mute, she never shuts up! 😂 she’s lively and excited, but when she’s in a mute environment she’s completely the opposite.

My auntie realised we weren’t “making it up” when she was in the supermarket with me one night, DD was talking away normally, then when we got to the end of an aisle there was a girl from her class stood there. She said to DD “I just heard you talking” and DD lost it, she ran away, when we caught her she was crying and shaking, then went into a full blown panic attack because that girl had heard her voice. My auntie said it frightened her and I had her full support after that day!

It’s so hard! People just don’t understand the complexities of it and often mistake it for her ignoring people and being rude 😔

Thats why it annoys me so much when people decide that other people can’t possibly have anxiety as they are able to do x y or z, so decide they must be lying about it.

It’s not a one size fits all condition and different people are triggered by, and able to do, different things.

Like people have decided Rachel must be lying about her daughters anxiety because she was able to ask for a cup in Costa. My DD can speak and order her own drinks in Costa....... but she can’t speak to her school friends or her teacher!
It definitely isn’t. I used to teach and I fought hard on one of my kids sides as the staff management decided to replace everyone with were crap. He would go into flight and no one could stand I’m his way. (Why would you stop a 14 year old?) and one teacher got hurt because of her pride. I talked him down from his ledge many a time. He was a young carer with a lot on his plate. Used to tell me he was a top gamer and would compete. I would just go along with it as it was his safety

I worked hard to get him to work (compete with him doing maths) eventually he did work on his own accord. When I left I was so worried about him. I still think about him and my other kids I used to teach now.

I hope your daughter finds her way out when she’s ready. Cannot be easy for her. She’s doing so well at just being there alone x

Reactions: 5
someone mentioned something earlier and made me think. Has she even EVER said thank you for the donations?!
Never. I’ve been following for a long time, before this all kicked off.
I don’t recall ever seeing anything.
Just a thank you to say. Thanks for all the donations you helped so many women ect ect. How hard is that!!
This month we raised.....helped .... all with your donations.
Why so hard Raccccccch

Reactions: 13
Thank you ! I’m not in any immediate danger I don’t live with him anymore, but the emotional and psychological abuse is still there. So Basically I was asking for advice on my situation and what I should do as I can’t really phone services as I have anxiety and can’t use a telephone I don’t even speak to my friends or family on the telephone!

And she replies with ‘you need to phone women’s aid darling’ ... so I don’t think she even read all of it. So yes ... very embarrassed 😳 embarrassed and angry that I believed her, really.
That sounds exactly like what happened to me. I got one message back telling me to google domestic abuse support websites. I sent several messages after all of which were ignored. I felt embarrassed and guilty for bothering her. If all she is doing is passing details of domestic abuse services then what is the PayPal donations for?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
There’s no way she’ll allow herself to be tagged or tag herself on a post like that again, surely? 😂 She wouldn’t have expected that reaction in a million years because she’s used to being in control. Hopefully, that saves any more women from contacting her in desperate situations 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry I’m behind...what happened ⬆?

Reactions: 2
On instagram I follow a page called 52.lives (someone mentioned this charity in earlier threads which is how I came to find it).

They do something similar to R, in that they request donations for items for people in need. This paticular charity use amazon wish lists so people can buy the items direct off the list.

I have attached the grid set up pictures below- nice and transparent eh?!. It's clear what they are asking for and why and then a little follow up picture with a thank you and explaining where the donations were spent. It just goes to show it can easily be done.

I appreciate R helps thousands of people a day 😉 so couldn't possibly do a write up post about every single one of them hence the setting up of the PayPal in the first place. However she could quite easily even just once a week/month do a little grid post along the lines of Thank you for your continued support and donations this week/month we have managed to provide XYZ to this many families and this for another family blah blah you get the jist. It would not be time consuming at all considering she should have these figures logged with her accountant for proof that the money is being spent this way. Slightly off the topic but if someone even asks me to grab them something up the shop for them I make sure I give them a receipt with their change as I don't want them to think I've short changed them.

I'd definately say R has time to do this going by th content on her insta daily. If you have time to film yourself putting stickers on boxes mate....

Attachments

Reactions: 17
A lot of us here have reported her to Action Fraud, Crimestoppers, police forces et al. Not for the lols as you have to put your real details on there 😱 there's genuine concerns and I don't believe anyone has had a yay or nay response yet. Which is probably a good sign.

We also got a GoFundMe shut down (I'm not sure how far back you have read) but she had an dodgy open GoFundMe, in her name, for a charity that ceased to exist 18 months ago. The director Aron (remember him, thread old timers? 😂) ran off to Iceland. Not the shop!

Netflix series coming 2021 ❤

Will leave you all with this appropriate bop x

Oh no, sorry what I meant (and possibly worded wrong) is that because the Inghams had their incident caught on video it was probably easier for the press to report as there was video evidence.

With Pitwam, because there’s no visual evidence and she’s refused to answer the question it probably isn’t as easy for them to report on.

I’ve been reading back but haven’t caught up on everything yet (I didn’t realise just how much you guys had done!).

I think it’s likely that there’s media investigations going on behind the scenes, surely there must be given the complete lack of transparency.

There was a case a few weeks back of an Instagramer (I forget her name now) who was investigated for defrauding people out of thousands by ‘selling’ fake festival tickets.

You’d think the Sun (as much as I don’t like that paper) would want to cover Raychayellie and expose her wouldn’t you? Maybe when she gives birth we will see some media coverage 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah the video gave them something to work with I suppose. Annoying thing is Rachaelaele has her IG comments filtered so nothing will ever be picked up there by the media. She came unstuck on the Spotted FB Page the other night. A mistake she’ll lrobsbly never let happen again
That’s what I meant, the video almost made it easier for them to report as they didn’t need to dig around much to report.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sorry I’m behind...what happened ⬆?
It’s ok, I’ve just found and read the whole thread on Spotted !! Wow! She must have hated reading all of those and more to the point had no control over the comments. Spotted in Paignton was where it all began for her and hopefully Spotted in Paignton is where it ends.
I still can’t believe I was sucked in by her for so many years...quite embarrassing really as I’ve always been such a great judge of character and am a clever girl🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.