Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve read through all of these threads over the past few months/weeks but never got around to posting.

This may seem small/petty compared with the PayPal stuff, but given what we’ve known about skin cancer for DECADES now, can you imagine proudly posting about your child’s suntan? (This screenshot is from Monday, life got busy!)

View attachment 32396
This makes me think it’s more of a ‘I have Sebs name tattooed on my arm, look at me i’m a great mum to him’ two fingers to everyone post 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This makes me think it’s more of a ‘I have Sebs name tattooed on my arm, look at me i’m a great mum to him’ two fingers to everyone post 🙄
Literally. And the way she constantly refers to them has her boys and that she has five children I’m betting some of her followers just assume they are her kids.

Reactions: 7
paypal house 😂😂😂 love it! it has 4 bedrooms and according to rightmove was last sold in Oct 2006 for £345k
So does this mean Reacehellleeee doesn't own it? Are they still renting!

I'm confused, 🤔

Reactions: 3

I'm confused, 🤔
If they’re still renting, what happened to the house deposit donations? Surely they should be returned to the poor people who gave them?

Reactions: 5
I'm not reading the "article", but lots of us saw this from a mile off. It's such a predictable pattern.
I honestly never saw this coming ! I honestly felt very sorry for keels because of Jaws ( ptwm ) rant and pointing her clan in Keels direction. I am so shocked and disappointed 😞

Reactions: 4
If they’re still renting, what happened to the house deposit donations? Surely they should be returned to the poor people who gave them?
Exactly, well if it was last sold in 2006, then it's not possible that they have brought it?

So WHERE'S THE MONEY RAECEHELLEEEEE

It beggars belief how they are getting away with this, and how they sleep at night I'll never know

Reactions: 4
She has never passed on much needed money to charities and refuges, so she was never gonna plough all that cash into bricks & mortar. She’s living her best life! 😡

Reactions: 2
Exactly, well if it was last sold in 2006, then it's not possible that they have brought it?

So WHERE'S THE MONEY RAECEHELLEEEEE

It beggars belief how they are getting away with this, and how they sleep at night I'll never know
I don’t know if records update automatically or if it takes a while? Small chance they’ve actually bought it. But either way an update and a massive thank you to the people who are funding their lifestyle would be great. She clearly doesn’t want new followers knowing that she willingly took money from strangers to pay for her family’s home.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking about this whole mess today.

R won’t stop oversharing the children on social media safeguarding is something she’s had to compromise because her brand is #patchwork life and #ptwm. She needs this kids and j to feature massively in her posts. Whether she stops the Paypal or not now her whole family are caught up in filming their lives.

Reactions: 5
I’m so confused.

So is Raychayellie basically doing the same thing again, asking for PayPal donations but not stating exactly where the money is going to be going?

Surely this can’t be allowed to happen again?

I may have fully got the wrong end of the stick here and if so I’m sorry 😳😳

Reactions: 6
Today I went to Sainsbury’s and whilst waiting for our food in the cafe, I spotted a bank card stuck between the cushion, I suddenly felt horrificly sick as I sprinted over to the man serving. I slid it towards him telling him I had just found someone else’s card and he was violently sick. He cried and told me how he wished so many more people were like me, that I had chosen to return the card when someone else would have used the contactless feature to steal money. He told me that if/when the owner returned to look for the card, he would explain to them that a caring woman noticed a horrific situation and knew exactly how to solve the problem. I spent the rest of the day with a smile on my face, imagining the face of the person finding out they wouldn’t have to cancel their card, they wouldn’t have that gut wrenching horrific feeling of stress and that they knew I am in the world, making it a better place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m so confused.

So is Raychayellie basically doing the same thing again, asking for PayPal donations but not stating exactly where the money is going to be going?

Surely this can’t be allowed to happen again?

I may have fully got the wrong end of the stick here and if so I’m sorry 😳😳
She hasn't asked again, as far as I'm aware. It's just ongoing.

She asked for donations for a charity but everyone was commenting that she should have the money to donate herself, that's what she allegedly takes PayPal donations for. Also, it's a bit icky as she has been gifted so much stuff which she has been showing off and then appeals for the same type of stuff for charity.

Pretty brazen and I'm absolutely positive that will raise eyebrows within her crew, apart from the die hard ones.

I spoke to some friends who said they only follow her as she's a car crash!

Oh crap can someone else sort a new thread? I'm mid bedtime routine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I'm confused, 🤔
I don’t know, Rightmove said it was last updated on 6th August. It also said it was last advertised on there in 2017 which would have been when they moved into it. It’s a lovely house and was 1200pcm when she said the posted the pics said they were moving. I thought then wow how can you afford that in rent. We we certainly couldn’t, not with all other household bills on top.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.