Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quiz time folks... who can name how many of the 7 deadly sins Rachellelele has broken?!! šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 8
EXACTLY! Iā€™m so glad someone else noticed this - I think itā€™s either Keels or PTWM behind these fake profiles as their language and style of writing are similar.

Why is it wrong for someone to be on this thread and work for the police (remember there are many roles within the police, an admin, a sexual assault referral service, IT crime, fraud, rural crime etc) why canā€™t someone from those roles be allowed to question her but itā€™s ok for her husband to be filmed rubbing feet, walking around without a top, carrying his children, showing his home...)

100%
Hi all

Sorry Iā€™ve missed stuff lately, who said it was wrong to be on here and work for the Police? I for one would love to hear their reasoning!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Them teeth. Why do they always look like there is food stuck in the braces?
I've never known anyone with braces to look like that
Are her b
Have you lived a seriously sheltered life? Did you never stand outside a shop with your money out asking every person that was going into the shop to buy your drink for you till someone (usually girl or guy in their early 20s) agreed to get it? Thatā€™s what we did when I was 13. We never failed. We always got someone willing to buy it. We all clubbed our money together for drink and a packet of fags and took them down the woods

Still happens in my town, I get asked by gangs of teenagers at the shop door most weekends! Itā€™s called a ā€œjump inā€ now apparently šŸ™„šŸ˜‚
I was always the one who got served alcohol aged 14/15,no I.D needed in the 90s! I never told my parents where I was,I would fabricate a sleepover or hockey match to be out overnight. Looking back I put myself into some pretty dangerous situations.
I have two children and did things very differently with them, I wanted complete openness and honesty. Yes, I bought Lambrini for my daughter and friends to drink in my garden ( they moved on from Cherry Lambrini to beer/cider) I allowed her to have parties,the only problems I ever had was with a girl who had to lie to her parents about what she was doing.She drank silly amounts of vodka once and was paralytic ( my rule was no spirits) and I had to call her parents to collect her. The next day they came round with flowers and an apology,we chatted at length and they said they felt their ultra strict rules resulted in the exact opposite in behaviour from their daughter. Allowing your teenagers to have a few drinks is far safer under your own roof with a responsible adult around than drinking in a park or on the beach ! I see no issue with PTWMā€™s daughter drinking, but maybe donā€™t advertise it on sm? Or maybe she could #gift #prosecco ? šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m a bit confused as to why Mrsgifletcher follows her but she doesnā€™t follow back? Bit weird especially as she did a podcast with her. Falling out maybe?
I've just noticed PTWM has removed the link on her IG to the podcast, there's a comment about the PayPal donations on there that presumably she can't get moved šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just noticed PTWM has removed the link on her IG to the podcast, there's a comment about the PayPal donations on there that presumably she can't get moved šŸ§
Yep, it's been swapped to her referral link to the Snuz website: so she'll get paid per click or paid per purchase through that.

Undeclared #aff?

Reactions: 3
Yep, it's been swapped to her referral link to the Snuz website: so she'll get paid per click or paid per purchase through that.

View attachment 32385

Undeclared #aff?
Not sure that any manufacturers of baby/child products would want to be associated if they knew the back story. Might be worth getting in touch with them. Wondered if the reason she doesnā€™t follow Gi Fletcher is so that she canā€™t be tagged in PayPal posts - is that how it works? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
So much of the crap in the nursery is unnecessary tat that the baby wonā€™t need for months. They have a Moses basket downstairs I saw at one point, probably another bed or something in their bedroom, itā€™s totally unnecessary. She could have kept Betsy in the house with them and asked the companies to gift all of the expensive items to people who actually need them. After all, thatā€™s what sheā€™s all about, isnā€™t it? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
How many bedrooms does PTWMā€™s #paypal house have? X

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many bedrooms does PTWMā€™s #paypal house have? X
Four I think. They have one, Edie and Tallulah share, I presume the boys share but donā€™t think she has ever shown their room, and the baby has been #gifted Betsyā€™s room. Betsy now sleeps in the summer house.

I live in a two bed flat and my children are 8 and 10 and currently share a room. Weā€™ve discussed sleeping in the lounge to give the eldest our room - I would do that a hundred times than have her sleep in the shed.

Reactions: 6
exactly this..... and don't forget she's taking a wage from the paypal for this, so time consuming or not, she's getting paid for her time and I bet it's a dam sight more than minimum wage which is what most people who donated to her will be on.
Rant time šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” So to all the amazing men and women who genuinely WORK in refuges, in councils, support agencies etc for victims of DA, that get paid a wage that I don't imagine for one minute would allow them to live anywhere near the standard of R. These dedicated people work tirelessly, long hours and I can only imagine the horror they see on a regular basis. I truly admire what they do day in and day out to protect the most vulnerable at risk men, women and children. How dare this woman think for one minute she is one of these, how dare she trick, mislead and manipulate people into thinking she has any similarities to the true heroes whatsoever. Got so mad just writing this, need to go and calm down šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thereā€™s two ways of looking at this. Yes you know where she is but, sheā€™s underage. The best thing to do is explain why at her age as a parent you have to say no. Itā€™s illegal and her step dad is a police man. And be an advocate as a teenager on not succumbing to peer pressure.
Actually, it isnā€™t. A child can drink in their own home or other private premises from 5.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 32380

No mention of her using any of the PayPal cash to help out, there's a suprise!
Hi everyone, Iā€™ve been reading these threads for a while but this is the first time Iā€™ve posted here - this post of hers makes my blood boil.

As many of you have already pointed out, surely this is exactly the kind of thing the PayPal donations were to be used for. Did she not say that by people donating via PayPal it would negate the need for these individual campaigns each time that there was a need? So sheā€™s effectively asking her kind hearted followers to donate twice, which they will do.

All of which begs the question:
WHEREā€™S THE MONEY???

Reactions: 19
Iā€™ve read through all of these threads over the past few months/weeks but never got around to posting.

This may seem small/petty compared with the PayPal stuff, but given what weā€™ve known about skin cancer for DECADES now, can you imagine proudly posting about your childā€™s suntan? (This screenshot is from Monday, life got busy!)

71E9214B-330D-4FC3-8ACD-50BFC911D27A.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve read through all of these threads over the past few months/weeks but never got around to posting.

This may seem small/petty compared with the PayPal stuff, but given what weā€™ve known about skin cancer for DECADES now, can you imagine proudly posting about your childā€™s suntan? (This screenshot is from Monday, life got busy!)

View attachment 32396
This is pretty random? Quite picky tbh. Iā€™m sure R isnā€™t an advocate of skin cancer. Kids/people pick up suntans even when covered in the highest factor.

Reactions: 20

View attachment 32396
Perhaps she should have used that Nivea suncream she was (awkwardly AF) advertising a few weeks back šŸ˜‚

View attachment 32396
Sorry, but I really donā€™t see the issue with this. Everyoneā€™s skin is different. 2 of my daughters only need to look at the sun and they darken by 5 shades. They live in Devon! It would be pretty hard not to get a suntan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.