Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
Lol every desi girl on insta has a law degree. Along with a pair of Valentino rock stud shoes and a YSL handbag. It’s like the starter kit 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
The funniest is when he asks who his kids look like. Dude you’re married to your cousin who looks just like your mum. Do you really want to go down that route 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Spilttea

VIP Member
I think in the case of the now dead young man regardless of who he was shagging he didn’t deserve to lose his life over it.
Don’t know a lot of about maybe or her mum but if her mum was still married maybe she should be judged for shagging about with a boy young enough to be her son.

Just a thought.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Basicbasic

VIP Member
There's a huge cost of living crisis yet influencers want freebies constantly (but don't ask them for anything for free otherwise they unleash the seven hounds of hell on you and remind you their creativity doesn't come cheap). I am also so so sick of people jumping on the saviourism bandwagon of travelling to do charity work but expecting others to pay for their travel.

It's been long proven that the single most efficient way of distributing and giving aid is to support local charities already on the ground. Going there yourself to film yourself and the recipients is saviourism, exploitation and unethical. Let's stop overriding indigenous volunteers and charities already on the ground because we want to show followers how bloody self righteous we are. She wouldn't film white kids in a poor area of Halifax (although she did try and film content in the food bank) so why do it to starving kids and families in Turkey, because they're brown? Vulnerable?

Reactions: 9

Shade10

To help fellow brides out I’ve made this collective list. It’s not only for hmua only but photographer too (if you guys like I can share that too). To give an idea on pricing and my personal opinion with everyone that I reached out to. I did my enquiries just over a month ago. The location in London and I had to get ready by 5pm. To be clear, I’ve copied pasted some answers with pricing as well as my personal opinion I’ve tried to state why I felt that way too the response plays a key role. For me I wanted a heavy bridal look so I enquired some names but didn’t like the makeup result as i personally didn’t like it, this does not mean others don‘t it’s simply my own opinion. Also a trial is a must for me I can’t handle the anxiety of not knowing how my makeup would turn out on my wedding day so anyone that said they don’t provide trial it was an automatic no for me. I didn’t go to some of the big names as I knew they charged extortionate prices so I didnt even bother reaching out or I simply didn’t like their makeup style. I prefer to get hair and makeup done by the same person due to convenience if they offered but it’s not a must for me. I’ve split between ones I like and ones I don’t and stated why too. So I hope this helps.

YES MUA:
Makeup artists bridal makeup, hair, travel prices:
  1. Maari.hm - really sweet and nice. really liked the breakdown and a lot of information, very affordable, responsive. I did find the half face trial weird as it’s hard to tell how it will hold up if it’s only on half my face.
For bridal hair and makeup, I’d charge £250 including travel.
A non refundable, non transferrable deposit of £70 would be required to secure this booking. The package including a discounted trial beforehand would be £290. I do not travel outside of Luton for trials, so you would need to travel to me. Trial is only for makeup, although we can also consult on a hair style. It’s also on one side of the face only. A deposit of £20 would be required to secure your trial. £40 would be left to pay on the day of your trial totalling £60. If you decide to go ahead and book for your event, a £100 deposit for this package will be required and the £60 you have already paid will be minused from £100. You will have £40 left to pay for your overall deposit to secure your booking for your big day. £100 will of course be minused from your full payment on the day of your event. A separate trial that’s not included in the package would be £60. Again, you would need to travel to me for this and all of the terms above would apply. A non refundable, non transferrable deposit of £20 would be required to secure this.

2. Makeup by Hifsa - really sweet - £150 (makeup only)

3. Summaya - £750 (hair & makeup) + £95 trial - £845

4. Maymunah Khan - really nice travelling from Bradford but agreed to come in earlier to help me - £650 (Hair, Makeup, Travel & Trial (in Bradford)

5. Makeup by Sofi - Quick response and nice - £650 (Hair, Makeup, Travel) + £150 (Trial) = £800

6. Faiza.Hyder - really sweet, responsive and offers a great payment method - £450 (hair & makeup) no travel cost, trial cost £95 & £155 (booking fee) both deductible from overall cost.

7. Makeupbymyra - Nice and liked her clear breakdown. Here are my prices :
Bridal Mehndi makeup is £180, Nikkah bridal makeup £200, Reception Bridal makeup £250
Travel fee is £25 to your location + £60 for trial

8. Jawaad Ashraf - nice and responsive £660 (makeup, trial, hair & travel)

9. Shama Malik - I quite like her but need to text her does anyone know her prices?

I liked but none of them came back to me despite being over a month and me chasing my request. If anyone know their prices can you plz let me know. They will go most likely go on my no list simply cause it’s rude not to reply to queries after so long.
1. Makeubyambreen
2. Makeup by Maaria
3. Zeenatbridal
4. Saima Akram
5. Cakeup.makeup annum
6. Coshimakeup
7. juliealimakeup
8. Makeup by anisa Sajid

NO MUA - not all were bad. Some I really liked and have mentioned but didn’t offer a trial sadly.
  1. Shamsmua - rude blocked me when I asked for trial. weird.
  2. Madiha Khan MUA - stuck up and started acting weird when I asked about trial - £600 makeup and hair with travel but no trials
  3. Afshan Khan - responsive but makeup too simple - £500 (hair, makeup, travel) + £180 makeup & hair trial) - £680
  4. Hanna Glam - stuck up with one word answers. says based in London but doesn’t travel here when I enquired she said she lives in Luton wth
  5. Nahwishartistry - sweet but not my style of makeup £475 bridal hair and makeup and travel + £165 trial = £640
  6. RS artistry - I like but she doesn’t travel to London
  7. Beautybyaisha - quite nice £480 bridal hair + makeup but doesn’t offer trials
  8. Makeupbyrina - one word bad reply, doesn’t travel to London
  9. Raheela Khanum - bad attitude, no trial based in Manchester and didn’t give a straight answer
  10. Nazhairandmakeup - too much back and forth so straight answer but £850 (bridal hair, makeup, travel) didn’t reply when asked about trial
  11. Shazia Afsar MUA - really sweet but pricey - £800 (makeup, hair + travel)
  12. Humera - overpriced
  13. monaxrehman - I like and very responsive but bridal makeup only is £650 - quite pricey + £100 trial is in Leeds which is too far for me
  14. Aneela Makeup Artistry - sweet - (Hair & Makeup): £550 + £50 (trial) + £40 (travel) = £640 not my style of makeup
  15. Madeeha Akhtar - (Hair, makeup, travel) too much back and forth, only answered part of my query and ignored me unless I double replied. No trial offered. Avoid! she refused to tell me the full hair, makeup price but then messaged me with bank details asking for a £200 deposit. What a joke. Until I asked her for the 10th and she literally just email be this ‘£850‘
  16. Sarah.a.makeup - quite nice and. Gave details and breakdown. Hair (inc. hair extensions) + Makeup £600. £380 for makeup only. + £200 for travel (lives in Manchester) and no trial
  17. Iqrahmakeupartist - took over a month to reply back for her to say she doesn’t travel this far.
if have any mua recommendations that you love plz let me know I’d love to reach out to them!

• Heart

Spilttea

VIP Member
Why do these young (and some old enough to know better) do that to their faces. They wipe out any hint of ethnicity in order to look racially ambiguous and vaguely Persian (The way they lust after looking anything but south Asian). The work isn’t good or understated, the lips look over filled and the whole face frozen, contoured to hell and back with spidery fake lashes for an every day look. They may look good in touched up photos but insta face in the wild is a whole different story.

Renata

VIP Member
They also don’t like their fees being revealed because they know they are unjustified and they aren’t declaring them.

The real trigger is that they can and will be investigated retrospectively.

If they don’t want swollen feet take less clients in a day.

If you want to see your kids don’t hang around in free Shisha places.

Don’t do extra masterclasses.

If you’re so well paid you can do less and still see your kids and nurse your swollen foot,

Just pay your taxes, don’t arrive late and act professionally.

Shaneeq must be asking them to support her public ally. Triggered.

Spilttea

VIP Member
The MUA’s are pressed because there is truth in what these customers are saying. For far too long they have got away with being unethical, unprofessional and over charging customers for what is usually sub standard service.

The key word in all of this is customers, these are customer complaints. Imagine if any other industry professional (cos that’s how they see themselves)
suddenly started beating their chests and bringing god and religion into it when facing criticism. Some of these lot have been watching far too much star plus.

What other job do you know of where you get paid extra because you have ill parents?, you have to be there at 9 so have have get up at 6am/7am and expect to be paid for getting up at that time?

These are self employed women paying minimal tax if they pay any at all, over charging their customers and delivering sub standard service to women in what is supposed to be the biggest day of their lives.

The brass neck on these MUA’s! Lots of them are self taught working in an industry that is unregulated, no professional experience other than brides so where do they justify the cost of their services? They can’t and that’s why they are crying now.

Reactions: 8

Spilttea

VIP Member
You can tell she hasn’t really been anywhere or experienced any culture other than the east London desi lot (there was that sponsored India trip- where she was allegedly offered a bollywood leading lady role next to some major star 🤣) but other than that she has spent her whole life in her box room, promoting any business that paid her enough regardless of ethics or actually declaring it was an ad or sponsored post.

Vapid and shallow, her whole adult life has been about teasing a relationship/engagement/marriage. How sad.

• Haha

da3625

I really dislike Irsa- its like she is constantly showing off and trying to proove how pefect her life is

Spilttea

VIP Member
Saw some pics of Anam Ahmed’s wedding look, not sure what ceremony, it was on tanki’s (meant tanji but the typo works) tiktok.

I know she isn’t Pakistani but Tanji is next level cringe with her love of designer handbags and showing off a luxe lifestyle, yet not one candid or unfiltered pic. Her Pakistani husband looks ridiculous most of the time too.

• Heart

Spilttea

VIP Member
I watched the lives on tiktok- some Memes page reposted them. I felt embarrassed for her, she was her usually bitchy defensive self. The woman can’t articulate a sentence at the best of times but this was just a combination of her preening, video filter on, showing half of her new husbands face and boasting about having a Turkish wedding and a proper big wedding. She is a fucking embarrassment, she couldn’t even disguise how excited she was to have nabbed a Turkish dude. Oh and she will be sharing her marriage tips too, she has only been married for 2 days. But at least she gets to move out of her box room.

Just to be clear, there is nothing wrong with guys from her own background and there is nothing wrong with her cultural background full stop. But everything she does points to her having a deep rooted insecurity about who she is and where she comes from.

She filters all her photos to look much lighter than she actually is, has a face full of injectables to make her look less Bengali and she goes out of her way to remind people she gets mistaken for being Pakistani/Indian/anything other than a Bengali. This the same girl that attributed her “glow up”
Aka lightened skin tone to being rewarded by god because if you are a good person god will reward you with lighter skin. 🙄 dumb as well as self hating.

s2124

Why is this chap showing his mums most intimate doctor appointments? Is he after cash again?

This is far too private to share. I feel for the doctors who have scammers like him asking to film.
I can’t stand Tazzz Artist! He’s always coming up on my Snapchat feed all I see is ‘show me sympathy because #cancer’, I feel so bad for his mother firstly because he’s publicising her at a very vulnerable stage, secondly because the whole world does not need to ‘#cancer’ in every sentence he snaps with his mother! If it’s not that then he’s screaming at his wife for some reason in a very aggressive tone which I think is supposed to be banter between them? Idk how old this man is but if I didn’t know what he looked like I’d say from his actions he’s still a child

• Heart

Shade10

Wow I didnt know that. Let’s all getting reporting!!!
scam.mua page to open up a whole new forum

what are they basing these prices on?? Makeup and brushes are reusable most of them keep within the same colour range no diversity, and don’t even offer trials or when they do that’s an additional cost. I can’t believe £1K+ is simply for one time makeup only. I’ve heard they charge extra for eyelashes wtfffff and samples. People who have paid these prices I feel sorry for you, but this hype is not it.

OMGGG not Shaneeq comparing herself to Johnny Depps lawyer 🤣🤣🤣
What a fucking idiot. Someone needs to poke a pin in her big head

Last edited:
Can sheikhbeauty just get lost already. Tired of seeing her uneducated, unemployed bum of an ass on the gram having trouble with herself and her bloody hijab crisis. U either wear it or u dont, at ur humble old age, u should know better. What are these dumb female influencers?

Reactions: 7

Pastrytroll

Rumena is a disgrace to her race and her religion. She has slated divorcees while her own mother and the husband say next to her is a divorcee.
He has 2 teenage daughters from what I heard and rumena has said she “loves them”. I bet she’s an evil step mother

the only reason she’s adverse to bengalis is because no one would have her. And if a guy would accept her, his mother and family certainly wouldn’t. Rumena could never cope with a bengali in law dynamic so had to go for a guy where the extended family is distant

She’s flashing her new home as so many slated her living in a council home box room for so long. Nothing wrong with that but for someone who has been in the influencer industry for so long, she really hasn’t done well. The girls who have come after her have done financing very well.
her new home just looks like a small 1 bed new build. No fancy features.

I must admit her nikkah does look nice. And she did look pretty (even with her alien jaw)

Reactions: 7