Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fullofbeanz

VIP Member
Why do so many of these influencers keep repeating their marriage photos?

is this the only thing they have going for them?

it’s sad that their only validation in life is having a wedding. Not the marriage or the relationship it’s about the wedding.

most of them look very different now but keep posting pics of their wedding day when they were years younger.

I don’t think it’s for likes, I think they feel this is the only goal worth aspiring too.

there is so much more to life. Your wedding is one event out of many others (degree, phd, house etc etc).

Omg tell me about it. There's an influencer called Faksaboutlife who has been rinsing her wedding and engagement photos for months. It's just the same photos over and over again 🤣

Reactions: 6

Renata

VIP Member
This new beginnings stuff rooji is printing seems manipulative.

Why is the focus on conversion and who are they to give out certification of this?

It seems they target emotionally vunerable people and reel them in (once they pay). As she is promoting it vigorously she must also be paid.

It doesn’t seem right at all.

They are playing god.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Yasmin karimis sister had secret weight loss surgery and now she's selling consultations on how to eat healthy and lose weight for £100 an hour?! They are the greediest and grabbiest sisters.

• Wow

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
Hate him, such a con artist and his constant desperate pleas for validation are annoying.

who do you think my son looks like/should my mum get a wig/what do you think of when you see this picture

And his weird way of talking about his mums mastectomy, always reminding everyone that she’s had her breasts removed.

Simmie79

Rumena's marriage is such an anti climax, she's been teasing everyone with talk of it for so long now that everyone's lost interest. Even without her having posted 'full' images we can aleady tell what she wore and looked like. No cares.

Also, didn't she date a cousin of Amir Khan, the boxer at some point? As she was always hinting marriage then as well.

Also, does anyone follow Abiha Khan? I know she's US based so may not be relevant to this thread but she is desi so hopefully someone here has some opinion to share
Rumena’s wedding pictures was leaked on Tiktok, i cant remember the account name but they are on there to see. If am honest she looks how she did in all the bridal modelling.

Renata

VIP Member
Tazzartist needs to stop showing his mums bald head (from cancer treatment). It’s not appropriate and he is doing it for clout.

no doubt another scam fundraise coming along.

• Heart

Basicbasic

VIP Member
I find the whole thing so exploitative. Families cannot be in the room, no photos or mirrors. The bride getting ready is such an important part of the day, imagine not being allowed your sisters and mum there. White weddings have the whole bridal party together enjoying the moment. Then there's the duplicity of them carrying their so called high end makeup in disposable containers, filled to the brim with dupes. They speak to paying customers like they're shit.

And let's not get started on how completely they literally whitewash Asian brides. Paint over their colour, contour the noses to death, erase any heritage or features that don't mimic those of white surgery- ridden women. The whole industry is appalling and greedy.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Why do people follow irsa? All she does is story to tell her followers she's videoing/ editing/ uploading/curating a vlog. Both unemployed, both pimping out their baby for likes comments and ads...

Also, whilst I'm on the pimping vibe. Whats with the mainly Bengali bloggers constantly begging for free food from restaurants and takeaways. And the review of the free food is always 'wow! Omg amazing! Unreal! Amazing service...'. Their greed and gluttony knows no bounds at all. Unfollowed them all.

bird

And let’s not forget tazz artist and his raising money for a mosque fiasco, and now all conveniently deleted from his page.

• Heart

Simmie79

Rumena’s husband is Turkish Cypriot she said on one of her live whilst on their “mini moon” she is apparently having a bigger wedding she mentioned this on a live on Instagram. Also think she is quiet rude “ms mahmood no wonder your divorced” then she has the cheek to talk about nazar🙄 maybe show divorcee’s some respect especially when she has no idea why they are divorced.

Renata

VIP Member
Message for rooji:

Nigella recipe card.

It’s free.

She put more work into it and is a bigger name. She doesn’t charge.

Thankfully she didn’t have to make comedy sketches to get there either.

fifi_1994

Lol, has anyone seen the scam.mua page pop up following on from a TikTok that blew up about extortionate MUA rates? A few of the reviews have prompted Shaneeq to call it sLaNdER and as usual, she is using the religious card talking about rizq. 🙄 These hypocrites make me seethe. People have the right to review a badly received service but it doesn’t make it illegal, lol. These MUAs should really grow a thicker skin or do something about the crappy ‘services’ they are providing. This particular one clearly thrives off the drama.

Renata

VIP Member
I don’t understand how they can fleece so many restaurants that have been closed for months with no profit.

how can you take your husband and kids along for a free meal with a smile on your face knowing you didn’t haveto pay? Post a fake review ( so you can come back for free again) ?

Middle Aged women doing this. It’s sickening.

and they make out its a date night. No - you’re not going on a date, you’re going on a Free night out paid for by a struggling restaurant. You’re not helping them because no one believes you. You’re adding to their problems.

pay for your food & support them.

• Heart

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
I find it hilarious that some of the muas are justfying their prices because brides are paying for the 'brand'. Girl calm down, you're not Gucci.

Renata

VIP Member
Tazzartist should not be using his old mum for content.

All his posts are for proof - he is showing proof that she is in hospital (for something) so he can ask for money again.

Fraud.

• Heart

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
I always found her a bit ‘odd’ anyway but can’t figure out why. Even when she posted food she was so bristly if anyone posted any critique, but laps up all the comments sucking up to her. Also her recipes are all someone else’s, usually nigella or Mary berry. Yes she is the first to get offended if anyone posted her recipes without crediting her 🙄

I don’t think she’s ever said she was anti marriage and she’s probably feeling the loneliness now that she’s moved out and her biological clock is ticking - can’t hate on her for that as there’s nothing wrong with wanting to get married. Good luck to her in her search for Mr Rooji.

Spilttea

VIP Member
Oh Vanity is the queen bee of the Rambars- Madiha’s friendship group, Vanity used to Miss Mulberry’s friend, but then Mulberry married her cousin/khala’s son and pretended like they weren’t all first cousins by saying “he’s my best friend’s brother, moved to Dubai and the Rambars were born.
Vanity is vicious, liar and a bully, tbh if you’re friends with her and stick up for her you are just as bad as her, otherwise why would you enable someone that foul?!