Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Bambi Bains a Pakistani?

I think she is beautiful but has changed a lot since she met her millionaire fiancée.

Reactions: 2
Bambi is Indian I’ve always found her breathtaking. I don’t think she’s had anything done but I could be wrong. In which way do you think she’s changed? Looks-wise she looks the same to me.
Her fiancé Sach Kukadia is 36 and I think his wealth has contributed to her interest in him, not that he’s bad looking but he’s a decade older than her. I bet many women have shown interest in him and from the way he dress he looks like the picky type

Reactions: 4
Bambi is Indian I’ve always found her breathtaking. I don’t think she’s had anything done but I could be wrong. In which way do you think she’s changed? Looks-wise she looks the same to me.
Her fiancé Sach Kukadia is 36 and I think his wealth has contributed to her interest in him, not that he’s bad looking but he’s a decade older than her. I bet many women have shown interest in him and from the way he dress he looks like the picky type
I somehow think she wouldn’t look twice at him if he wasn’t loaded and nice Versa. She has gone from a unknown “model” to loaded quickly. I think money changes everything,

He looks younger than 36, seems nice BUT they are a mismatched couple by far,

Reactions: 1
She has had a rhinoplasty done by este medical which she even spoke about in a YouTube video on their page . She has also had fillers in every part of her face as confirmed by Dr Yusra and Dr rasha clinic on Instagram ‘cheeks temples smile lines lips and chin’ those exact words used on posts by the clinicians

Reactions: 5
She has had a rhinoplasty done by este medical which she even spoke about in a YouTube video on their page . She has also had fillers in every part of her face as confirmed by Dr Yusra and Dr rasha clinic on Instagram ‘cheeks temples smile lines lips and chin’ those exact words used on posts by the clinicians
Bambi has?

Strange given she is so young.

Yep, it’s on the clinicians Instagram profiles and there’s a YouTube video too from her rhinoplasty

Lol something(s) about her just doesn’t add up.
she sells these face oils, is always going for facials and her face is filled. Her sister’s level of filler is something else though.
she clearly comes from money and does stealth boasting with her house and refurbs. Does the oil pay for all this?
And everything is “omg amazing guys”
Atleast she doesn’t flog any crap though, she seems sweet and good natured on the whole.

Lol something(s) about her just doesn’t add up.
she sells these face oils, is always going for facials and her face is filled. Her sister’s level of filler is something else though.
she clearly comes from money and does stealth boasting with her house and refurbs. Does the oil pay for all this?
And everything is “omg amazing guys”
Atleast she doesn’t flog any crap though, she seems sweet and good natured on the whole.
I just had a peek. There is no way those no name oils (price is too high) fund her handbags & lifestyle. She has another source of money. Her prices are higher than better known (and tested) brands. Absolutely no way a business like that could give her that lifestyle.

Her stuff is always on sale or offer and i Doubt her sales are anywhere like she makes out

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow shabsofficial?

he arranged a car protest for Palestine - raised £80k.

I think it’s good to raise money BUt

my god he is cringe.

his dressing up / “comedy” is so immature and unnecessary especially during a serious protest.

he is embarrassing.

Surprised to see that Annam Ahmad got married. Not sure why as that's literally all she's wanted anyway.

Yasmin karimis sister had secret weight loss surgery and now she's selling consultations on how to eat healthy and lose weight for £100 an hour?! They are the greediest and grabbiest sisters.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Great thread, desi influencers are some of the worst when it comes to not disclosing ads and gifted items.

There were plenty gif threads about them on that now defunct site. I bet they were all breathing a sigh of relief that all their misdeeds weren’t getting airplay

Reactions: 4
Yasmin karimis sister had secret weight loss surgery and now she's selling consultations on how to eat healthy and lose weight for £100 an hour?! They are the greediest and grabbiest sisters.
how do you know she had surgery? Clearly she has done something to her lips..

YK’s rant about the vaccine and how she was “forced” to get the vaccine and how we all being controlled and monitored. You can’t make it up.
Is she for real?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.