Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They also don’t like their fees being revealed because they know they are unjustified and they aren’t declaring them.

The real trigger is that they can and will be investigated retrospectively.

If they don’t want swollen feet take less clients in a day.

If you want to see your kids don’t hang around in free Shisha places.

Don’t do extra masterclasses.

If you’re so well paid you can do less and still see your kids and nurse your swollen foot,

Just pay your taxes, don’t arrive late and act professionally.

Shaneeq must be asking them to support her public ally. Triggered.

Reactions: 9
They also don’t like their fees being revealed because they know they are unjustified and they aren’t declaring them.

The real trigger is that they can and will be investigated retrospectively.

If they don’t want swollen feet take less clients in a day.

If you want to see your kids don’t hang around in free Shisha places.

Don’t do extra masterclasses.

If you’re so well paid you can do less and still see your kids and nurse your swollen foot,

Just pay your taxes, don’t arrive late and act professionally.

Shaneeq must be asking them to support her public ally. Triggered.
The justifications they are using, you are literally self employed, charging hundreds sometimes 1k plus per bride and you moan about swollen feet?

no sick pay - BECAUSE YOU ARE SELF EMPLOYED stop buying designer shoes and bags, pay yourself a salary, make plans for when you are sick and can’t work. I’d love to see how any of them would survive on SSP when they are used to bringing home thousands each week.

It amazes me how uneducated they sound, a lot of what they are using as reasons are things any small business or legit self employed person would plan for and make allowances for. It’s business 101. Really out here showing their lack of education.

Reactions: 7
The entitlement of these MUAs is off the charts 🤯 there would be some weight to their justifications if they were actually contributing something to the economy, but they hoard all of their cash for themselves so very hard to sympathise with their early mornings/late finishes and leaving families behind. I agree with the comment about them being hardcore narcs.

Reactions: 3
She will get that page removed soon they always do

She needs one here and we can attach the screenshots.
You were right! scam.mua posts were removed apparently they started threatening her in real life. Very uncool and a new level of low from the Asian MUAs they are a bunch of bullies that can’t handle feedback unless it’s positive

Reactions: 4
Sounds about right. So much for her religious quotes when Greg £4K a day was under threat Shaneeq got her army of scammers onto her.

Well there is still tattle and Twitter and hopefully scam mua will find her way here.

You were right! scam.mua posts were removed apparently they started threatening her in real life. Very uncool and a new level of low from the Asian MUAs they are a bunch of bullies that can’t handle feedback unless it’s positive
acsia condoned bullying on her accounts by allowing people to swear at muas (some who werent even doing anything wrong), bringing their families into it and allowing them to DM Mua’s with abuse. I know one mua told the police and she took everyhing down. Like stick to the facts of being charged higher prices, dont just start drama with muas who are actualy cheap and really good but she wanted drama now she got it with the feds lollll

Reactions: 1
Who threatened her family and how (scam mua acvount).

The proof needs to be put here. No one can bring tattle down. We state facts.

Reactions: 2
no one can make anyone do anything. ascias made the page and posted but it was up to people to message/tag the muas. You can’t make someone do something unless they want to themselves. I agree they shouldn’t be dragging anyones families into it.
For muas to get the police involved is f’ed up you don’t see businesses calling the police everytime they get a bad review. If they can’t handle feedback including negative they shouldn’t be working in the service industry. They talk about bullying yet the entire Asian MUA industry going after one person is wild especially when thousands online agreed to MUA scams.
To clarify, just because an mua charges less or more doesn’t mean anything if the service being provided is tit. That’s facts.

the biggest mistake she made was revealing her identity she should’ve kept it hidden for security reasons as the mua cult will stoop to all kinds of low to protect their taxes lol

no one can make anyone do anything. ascias made the page and posted but it was up to people to message/tag the muas. You can’t make someone do something unless they want to themselves. I agree they shouldn’t be dragging anyones families into it.
For muas to get the police involved is f’ed up you don’t see businesses calling the police everytime they get a bad review. If they can’t handle feedback including negative they shouldn’t be working in the service industry. They talk about bullying yet the entire Asian MUA industry going after one person is wild especially when thousands online agreed to MUA scams.
To clarify, just because an mua charges less or more doesn’t mean anything if the service being provided is tit. That’s facts.

the biggest mistake she made was revealing her identity she should’ve kept it hidden for security reasons as the mua cult will stoop to all kinds of low to protect their taxes lol
muas got police involved because they were being dragged for doing nothing…..so many smaller muas had abused hurled at them and it was disgusting….not everyone charges an arm or a leg for makeup sogood acsias calling them out but acsia tagged shaneeq. Lol

Facts:

They overcharge
They turn up late
They rush brides
why are you generalising every mua? All my muas came on time and were affordable 🤣

doing nothing??? That definitely can’t be right. They started lashing out too I wouldn’t call them completely innocent

genuine question who are these muas that got dragged? As in the comments I only saw people talking about shaneeq and her minions
who were your muas and prices? if they were good it would be good to have the review too

not everymua but majority especially the “famous ones” have crappy service

Last edited:
The insta famous ones are the worst.

Shaneeq is fighting hard to delete these reviews because she risks losing a lot. She has kept it hidden that she turns up late, moves times and complains when people pays her over £1k. She wants everything on her terms.

It’s customer service.

Anyone else will get called out if they charge even £100 and provide bad service. I think she is para for a reason.

ascias minions started bullying muas on instagram via direct message threatening them and they all have the police involved and acsia started getting scared so deleted everything lol

you also dont state facts , majority are lies ad gossip lol lol
And yet here you are, with an account and also posting.

This scam mua insta page is picking up loads of followers. Journalists are approaching her.

Do you remember that vanity femme sister was taken to court over ruining a brides wedding day by not delivering the dress? That’s what other brides should do take them to court so when you google them the name comes up.

I would feel very angry if Shaneeq decided on the day to change my timings and I had to sit there with the bridal makeup in all day before the wedding. It’s an unforgivable and cruel thing to do. How does she sleep at night?

Ascia made a video, the comments for that video were full of disgruntled customers of insta famous south Asian MUA’s, the MUA’s themselves tried to justify their prices by coming up with frankly laughable and unprofessional reasons, not to mention if you’re a brand why are you fighting with commentators on a tiktok video?!

The video went viral, non south Asian MUA’s started getting involved and were confused as to why they were being slagged off. They weren’t.

Then the big MUA’s got their minions to flood the comments by mentioning Islam and religion and god and their parents and their spouses and their children and their swollen feet (you cannot make this tit up)

Now we have them or their minions on here.

A lot (not all) south Asian/desi MUA’s who are also insta celebs are over charging their brides and providing sub par service.
They don’t give refunds, there is nowhere to complain except taking them to small claims court.

Most don’t pay the right tax and do some creative accounting (but yes let’s bring religion into it)

Most treat their brides and their families like tit and have got away with it for years

Ascia made a video, the comments for that video were full of disgruntled customers of insta famous south Asian MUA’s, the MUA’s themselves tried to justify their prices by coming up with frankly laughable and unprofessional reasons, not to mention if you’re a brand why are you fighting with commentators on a tiktok video?!

The video went viral, non south Asian MUA’s started getting involved and were confused as to why they were being slagged off. They weren’t.

Then the big MUA’s got their minions to flood the comments by mentioning Islam and religion and god and their parents and their spouses and their children and their swollen feet (you cannot make this tit up)

Now we have them or their minions on here.

A lot (not all) south Asian/desi MUA’s who are also insta celebs are over charging their brides and providing sub par service.
They don’t give refunds, there is nowhere to complain except taking them to small claims court.

Most don’t pay the right tax and do some creative accounting (but yes let’s bring religion into it)

Most treat their brides and their families like tit and have got away with it for years
agreed with the points above but why are affordable muas being pickedon ?

I find it hilarious that some of the muas are justfying their prices because brides are paying for the 'brand'. Girl calm down, you're not Gucci.

Reactions: 6
agreed with the points above but why are affordable muas being pickedon ?
As far as I can see, affordable MUA’s are not being targeted, it’s the big name ones and the biggest divas and scammers. Now, if smaller/less well known MUA’s are inserting themselves into a conversation for some clout and in the hopes of being noticed, that’s on them.

If you are a MUA who is skilled and doesn’t scam your customers the best thing to do is to distance yourself from this narrative, not stick up for the scammers.

I’ve seen some smaller MUA’s do just that. Explain their process and prices and their comments section is completely different to the one where MUA’s are doubling down and being defensive af.

Influencers on the other hand like Sebinah sticking up for Shaneeq needs to stfu and sit down when they don’t get an authentic customer experience, rarely pay for services or goods like the average customer. Of course she is going to treat you like a queen, you are both swimming in the murky insta/influencer pool.

Reactions: 5
The influencers and mua are the same.

They don’t want to be held to account or improve their selfish behaviour.

All these free meals are impacting them in a negative way. They don’t want to disclose their earnings but it’s obvious what they are doing. As with any scammers they will get caught and the damage financially and mentally will be big.

They believe they are important because brands invite them to events. They treat their customers badly and now need nackup from big accounts to prove they are “humble”.

It’s overkill justification and hilarious to watch. Imagine earning £5k a day, not paying for makeup or meals out and getting free clothes. You would go anything to keep it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.