Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renata

VIP Member
Sakina aleem getting called out for selling “affordable” hair clips at £85. When called out she reduced the price to £45.

She is complaining that people are trolling her startup business. It’s not a business, it’s an insta page. A business pays taxes & is registered.

Delusional.

Reactions: 7

Spilttea

VIP Member
Rumena has been teasing this wedding /fiancé/blessings for years and I guess it’s finally happened for her. Also helps sweep all those comments about cancelling her after her silence on Palestine whilst flogging dates from the region only a few weeks earlier. She is Bengali but she is one of the worst when it comes to lying, bullying, undisclosed links/ads.

Renata

VIP Member
Can someone open a thread for tazz please?

He should be investigated by the authorities at least for taking donations and not accounting for each penny.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She's very very manipulative and greedy. Selling an ebook for a tenner and instructing people not to share it. Wtf. You can't control a book sent out via email ffs. And all the recipes have been around for centuries - brownies, cake etc. I never used to have an issue with her but she is so incredibly rude and hypocritical . All about religion unless she's badgering followers to sign up to super expensive courses. Remember the amazon course she was selling for over 2k?! She never signed up herself though. Also. Talking about religion but very rude to followers. Talking about halal income but remember when she used to tell customers to tick the friends and family box on PayPal so she doesn't have to pay fees. That's illegal and dishonest. She's like a poor man's qvc channel now with rude responses to people who say they can't afford her great big mlm scams and affiliate sign ups.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
General - lots of culprits.

Who did rumena marry?
Some of the Bengali food accounts are the worst for this. Food addict literally begs for free food and everything is then 'omg wow ' 'omg amazing', 'omg so delicious'. Well yeah, hun, free food must taste great. Let's have some honest reviews, discussions about flavour, spicing, pricing instead of you literally spouting the same shit ad infinitum. I wouldn't buy food from anywhere that sends it free to Insta Huns. If they can send tons of it free they obviously don't need the custom. It's embarrassing how many of them fall over themselves for free food. Gluttony and greed.

• Heart

Renata

VIP Member
I have just seen a staged to the max surprise “proposal” by Annam ahmed.
As she is the public person here there is no way she didn’t orchestrate the whole “proposal” for free - so why try and fool the audience and say she was so shocked.

maybe she should take acting lessons. It didn’t feel real ir authentic - but then I guess not is she.

Soflora

Tazz artist is the biggest scammer going

Hes using his mum for likes and views, never given her any privacy! I cant stand him!!!

Yourfaveisfake

amberxmakeup having a rant about her baby daddy. It's so annoying that women get pregnant just to trap these road men and when they run a mile women like Amber want to play the victim card. Fair enough if you want to get yourself caught up with a lowlife who you clearly know is not committed but why bring a innocent child into the world for your own gain.
Ambreen Neha is unhinged. She goes to extreme lengths to hide her face. When she gets her hair done, she covers her REAL face with an emoji. Plus those cars ain’t hers. Her dad owns a car rental company. She acts like she worked SOOOOO hard to be able to buy 2 new Mercedes LMAO.

• Haha

Spilttea

VIP Member
They also don’t like their fees being revealed because they know they are unjustified and they aren’t declaring them.

The real trigger is that they can and will be investigated retrospectively.

If they don’t want swollen feet take less clients in a day.

If you want to see your kids don’t hang around in free Shisha places.

Don’t do extra masterclasses.

If you’re so well paid you can do less and still see your kids and nurse your swollen foot,

Just pay your taxes, don’t arrive late and act professionally.

Shaneeq must be asking them to support her public ally. Triggered.
The justifications they are using, you are literally self employed, charging hundreds sometimes 1k plus per bride and you moan about swollen feet?

no sick pay - BECAUSE YOU ARE SELF EMPLOYED stop buying designer shoes and bags, pay yourself a salary, make plans for when you are sick and can’t work. I’d love to see how any of them would survive on SSP when they are used to bringing home thousands each week.

It amazes me how uneducated they sound, a lot of what they are using as reasons are things any small business or legit self employed person would plan for and make allowances for. It’s business 101. Really out here showing their lack of education.

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
Considering how she managed to get so many freebies for her sisters wedding just from using her ‘brand’ I’m expecting her whole nikkah to be a sponsored deal too.
She’s so gassed at marrying someone who isn’t Bengali, it feels like she’s only interested in him for the new content it provides. She’s been on live a lot since her wedding, even on the way to the airport travelling for her honeymoon. Who does that??

Spilttea

VIP Member
Iqra saleem is on tiktok now as if all the leaked nudes, police involvement and messiness that follows her around never happened.

The GG mods are very delete happy when it comes to certain topics, they totally deleted all the comments about browngirlproblems1 but will leave other more incendiary comments alone.

Spilttea

VIP Member
So not only do we pay through the nose for their services, we also don’t have a say in what we want, because they know best?! Have to admit these Asian MUA’s are so skilled in the art of the scam.

No wonder they don’t want family members in the room and don’t allow mirrors so brides are able to have a mirror check, much harder for the bride to request a full do-over if they are not happy at the end of the slot as opposed to the beginning. No one else present means no one else can have a say if they see what a shit job the mua is doing.

Ladies, it’s a giant scam. Just avoid them, choose someone with upfront, transparent prices, that is ethical and professional. Stop financing these insta chavs and their lifestyles.

• Heart

SARP

I think I’ve found her husband online - he’s in the catering business and he was born in 81 which makes him 40…..

• Wow

Renata

VIP Member
Why do so many of these influencers keep repeating their marriage photos?

is this the only thing they have going for them?

it’s sad that their only validation in life is having a wedding. Not the marriage or the relationship it’s about the wedding.

most of them look very different now but keep posting pics of their wedding day when they were years younger.

I don’t think it’s for likes, I think they feel this is the only goal worth aspiring too.

there is so much more to life. Your wedding is one event out of many others (degree, phd, house etc etc).

Last edited:
  • Heart

Shade10

💯💯 only time they remember their ethnicity when it comes to making an extra buck through insta brand promoting, modelling or their wedding day. other times it’s trying to avoid talks about south asia as they say we live in uk but they’re happy to cash in on south asian culture they know nothing about whilst trying to be accepted into the white and arab culture
tired of muas using models with european features who don’t even look south asian edit, filters and cosmetics is not a compliment when it’s overdone to promote pakistani looks and and when they do their skin is whiten to the point they look ashy or they don’t get as much recognition as they don’t look fake like the pictures above

Last edited:

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
She never misses an opportunity to post an affiliate link. Oh here’s a story of me playing a board game with my friend. Here’s a link to the game we’re playing, the sofa we’re sitting in, the glasses we’re drinking juice from, the tv that’s on in the background. So distasteful. And I don’t believe for a moment thaf anyone is actually asking her where she got anything from either. It’s all on google within seconds, why would you bother composing a DM when you can find it on google yourself in a fraction of the time.

Spilttea

VIP Member
All her pics are filtered even the mirror selfie in gym gear on her grid. Taking the hijab off or wearing one in the first place is a deeply personal decision and she can do whatever she likes. But the transformation since it came off is so typical of former hijabis.
Now she thinks she is some ambassador for south Asian yummy mummies because guess what you can be a mum and be hot too. All of which I’m pretty sure everyone with a brain cell already knew. She also body shamed anyone who didn’t fit the yummy mummy profile in her latest grid post.

If she was honest and said I’m a bit of an attention whore, I look good and I love sharing it, I would love to be more prolific in the media as a talking head and some sort of expert, I’d have more respect for her. Hopefully she will go the way of Amenakin and disappear up her own arsehole soon enough.

Reactions: 6