Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why was it all so extravagant?

they didn’t need so much choice in food. They are converts not royalty. I watched it all for its comedic value. She made it all about her.

it was like a bunch of randoms went on a holiday weekend away. I didn’t like the drama of “two people converted there and then”.tjey Might have been lonely and did it in the heat of the moment.

do they support them after they have paid for the weekend away with men and women in a small cottage?
I agree she made it all about her and how wonderful she is! I think she’s reading this page on the sly.

she’a put a anonymous questions box to annoy us all and was more of a justification and defending her own narcissistic & appalling behaviour!

Guess that’s what happens when your a selfish and self centred chav!

Her q & a are all her own questions plus links. She doesn’t understand her customers. No one wants the coaching services she is paid to promote. It’s obvious she wouldn’t pay for them but because she is paid BY them she has to lie. It’s not authentic because we know she wouldn’t use these services as a paid customer.

If she honestly believed that living alone was bad she could always not live alone. She contradicts herself a lot.

maybe she could answer this question. Why did you go for a weekend away with a bunch of random men? I’m genuinely curious as to how this fits with her “religious” scarf wearing self.
I would support her more if she admitted that mixing in this way isn’t Islamic or permitted and she was overlooking this part of her faith because she is struggling to meet a potential or something. Instead she promotes it to her followers as permissible and encourages it.

surely others have noted this?

Reactions: 4
So does anyone have any tea in Ibriz? I.z.xlooks like she finally landed herself a rich man. The girl is from ilford and from a very basic family so her jewellery definitely wasn’t purchased by herself 🙃

Reactions: 2
So does anyone have any tea in Ibriz? I.z.xlooks like she finally landed herself a rich man. The girl is from ilford and from a very basic family so her jewellery definitely wasn’t purchased by herself 🙃
On the other forum her shared sugar daddy was revealed.

I saw her recently in her Lycra gym set. Her body shape isdifferent to the pics. She is far rounder on the backside. She must edit that out.

I really dislike Irsa- its like she is constantly showing off and trying to proove how pefect her life is

Reactions: 8
What is the tea on that Pakistani couple on TT, they have their own TT pages snd she calls him her sugar daddy, they just had a child and she know talks about how they are building their own house in Dubai. Her husband got exposed for doing fraud trading on TT but nothing ever since. I canot remember rheir names sorry

Any tea on myavaaz

Why has Rooji the foodie stopped posting food?

its all about adverts, links or pushing her ebook.

she was good for recipes now she does weird cringe comedy stuff & talks about finding a husband only.

it’s like her mask has come off and all she wants is your money & a hubby!
She’s from Halifax West Yorkshire. Yeah she got really popular but now it’s all ads etc

oh totally, you can sense the desperation and part of me does feel for her because she’s probably conscious of her biological clock ticking away (sorry to sound like an aunty!)

I can see her marrying a quiet revert man though, I think they’re the only ones who’s have the patience to put up with her 😀
Didn’t her sis get married last year???

Is Bambi Bains a Pakistani?

I think she is beautiful but has changed a lot since she met her millionaire fiancée.
She’s Sikh she’s really pretty but has so much work done that she didn’t need

Last edited:
the makeup cult i’m bored of seeing is that fat esha gal and her slaggy friends makeup by mariyam and mahnoor …..bore off with the cult

didnt mariyam malik get exposed on YT for parking on a disabled spot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah Mariyam found out and got it removed lol

What is the tea on that Pakistani couple on TT, they have their own TT pages snd she calls him her sugar daddy, they just had a child and she know talks about how they are building their own house in Dubai. Her husband got exposed for doing fraud trading on TT but nothing ever since. I canot remember rheir names sorry
Omg this woman - everything about them screams fraud. So much showing off, it’s so tacky. the cars, the jewelry, the bags, the basic food, the first class travel. And anyone who comments that isn’t fawning over her is a “hater”.
malaikah raja. Her page is 100% cringe.

Reactions: 3
Omg this woman - everything about them screams fraud. So much showing off, it’s so tacky. the cars, the jewelry, the bags, the basic food, the first class travel. And anyone who comments that isn’t fawning over her is a “hater”.
Ooooh just had a look! I know who OP meant now lol. I feel like she’s tryna copy that white girl who has a husband called Jamal, idk if you guys know who I mean. I’ll add her username if I find it.

Reactions: 1
I think this influencer thing is a huge “you kiss my arse and I will kiss yours” for exposure.

It creates uncomfortable watching because it’s unnatural.

rooji is a tough northerner at heart so she is used to saying her piece. For her to put her directness aside and jump on this bandwagon of sucking up shows howfar This thing has gone.

she spends weekends sucking up and promoting randoms so that SHE can make more money.

she has lost herself.

• Heart
Can't stand this couple. Basically they show off all their fake wealth because they sell courses in investing money/ being traders. So it's all a promotional thing to show how supposedly rich you can get because of these courses. Doesn't explain why her husband had to scam people for their money in the UK though 😂

Probably another rip off mlm scheme, you join and they train you and then you recruit and train and so on and on and there is no end product just lots of losers training people.

They remind me of all those south Asians who flex on social media but don’t have a recognisable form of income, it’s all a bit of this, a bit of that and a whole loads lies thrown in to look good.

Ayesha Hakim said she purchased it, shes like a micro influencer who works for the council
ayesha and Rooji always suck up to each other big time though. Remember when Rooji sent Ayesha’s kids those really OTT presents by post, I think for Eid. So naturally Ayesha is going to have to buy roojies crusty brownies whether she wants to or not.

ayesha and Rooji always suck up to each other big time though. Remember when Rooji sent Ayesha’s kids those really OTT presents by post, I think for Eid. So naturally Ayesha is going to have to buy roojies crusty brownies whether she wants to or not.
I didnt know that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.