Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iqra saleem has a new man now a father of 2 kids... She been sleeping with her dead friends husband and It looks like they made it official today.. something QS and IQRA have in common..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
100%. The gg admins are racist as well. They thought the word p*ki was ok. Children on that site
The GG admins are also contradicting themselves over the use of the word ‘freshy’ too. Sometimes they allow it and then at other times they are giving warnings to people for using it! They just make up the rules and change their minds constantly. 🙄

I have my suspicions that GG admins also have ‘secret’ user names on there and they use them to chat on certain topics like the Pakistani Influencer topic to disrupt and control the narrative. You often also see the actual GG admins also chatting on certain topics.

Iqra Saleem sharing this on her IG story.

16E21E86-D73B-4E1D-B179-CCD8B2416054.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The GG admins are also contradicting themselves over the use of the word ‘freshy’ too. Sometimes they allow it and then at other times they are giving warnings to people for using it! They just make up the rules and change their minds constantly. 🙄

I have my suspicions that GG admins also have ‘secret’ user names on there and they use them to chat on certain topics like the Pakistani Influencer topic to disrupt and control the narrative. You often also see the actual GG admins also chatting on certain topics.

Iqra Saleem sharing this on her IG story.

View attachment 1051503
im so done with this broke ass witch,,,, lives off benefits and her third marriage at the bloody age of 24/25???? Is she bleeping stupid ???

Iqra saleem has a new man now a father of 2 kids... She been sleeping with her dead friends husband and It looks like they made it official today.. something QS and IQRA have in common..
lol her aunt gazala has married a married man and his wife doesnt kno 😂 and her other aunty ashi is known for being a slag …iqra belongs to a slaggy family wellknown lol

Reactions: 5

Completely agree on this, they encourage slanderous/vile comments and will go hard on anyone who tries to question things which don't make sense. Have been banned twice from the Pakistani Influencers thread (never went back) literally over nothing, once because I responded to another user about an emoji she used, the second time I was lurking and barely commented and still got banned.

Find the users on there go a bit too nuts on speculating on people's lives, find it too much. The mods on there are very biased and a bit power mad!

Reactions: 2
Completely agree on this, they encourage slanderous/vile comments and will go hard on anyone who tries to question things which don't make sense. Have been banned twice from the Pakistani Influencers thread (never went back) literally over nothing, once because I responded to another user about an emoji she used, the second time I was lurking and barely commented and still got banned.

Find the users on there go a bit too nuts on speculating on people's lives, find it too much. The mods on there are very biased and a bit power mad!
Totally agree. The GG admins are power mad freaks and very bias, they enjoy throwing their weight around and making constant threats of banning. The chats on GG like Pakistani Influencer chat never flow properly as either there is fighting between users or GG admins are disrupting the chats by deleting comments or writing random comments to sway the chat. Also GG is full of influencers and their friends/family under fake users tracking what’s said about them and they often trying to disrupt the chats. It is so obvious it’s the influencer but GG admins turn a blind eye yet are happy to ban other users for minor things.

I feel like accusing people of being undercover influencers left and right and without any proof is what's making that thread unreadable.
The fact that people are also overly aggressive towards each other is weird to me. It's a gossip thread.

Anyway, let's gossip in peace here. 💆‍♀️

Anybody follow Emanza Art. She's going on about copyright and someone copying her aret but didn't she do the same when she created these paintings Marvel/Mickey? Pot kettle black??? Pretty sure she wears lot of fake designer items to, what about copyright there?
Screenshot_2022-02-13-16-10-27-80.jpg
Screenshot_2022-02-13-16-10-24-59.jpg

Reactions: 2
Iqra does have a thread on here if you guys wanna join, it’s not very active. Do we know who new man is, I actually thought she was back with awi

Reactions: 4
Apparently the new man is her dead friend’s fella - jazade? Not sure if his actual username. He looks like a chavvy scrote so probably her perfect man.

• Heart
How many times she been engaged / married?
first boyfriend azzy went to jail. Got preg and did nikkah after. Second was all over insta and got divorced within 3 months lmaooooo and this one now. Shes 24😂😂😂😂😂. Her mums been married three times too, her aunt gazalas with a married man and his wife doesnt know and her other aunty ashi is a well known slag

• Heart
People need to stop bullying this maybvlogs girl…then they all start crying when someone commits suicide….if she killed someone, then shes dealing with the consequences…always asians

People need to stop bullying this maybvlogs girl…then they all start crying when someone commits suicide….if she killed someone, then shes dealing with the consequences…always asians
Looks like maybvlogs, her mum and friend been charged with murder.

877F2005-761F-4E4A-8328-DE610AB5EBAF.jpeg

• Wow
Looks like maybvlogs, her mum and friend been charged with murder.

View attachment 1064244
Do people forget that one of the men who passed was sh a gging the mum or does that not get counted because hes not here anymore? Asians are quick to hate on the woman but never the man. Sickening

I think in the case of the now dead young man regardless of who he was shagging he didn’t deserve to lose his life over it.
Don’t know a lot of about maybe or her mum but if her mum was still married maybe she should be judged for shagging about with a boy young enough to be her son.

Just a thought.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think in the case of the now dead young man regardless of who he was shagging he didn’t deserve to lose his life over it.
Don’t know a lot of about maybe or her mum but if her mum was still married maybe she should be judged for shagging about with a boy young enough to be her son.

Just a thought.
I agree, regardless of what these young men did they didn’t deserve to die in a car crash. These women should have dealt with things in a better manner and now must live with the consequences of their silly actions which resulted in two deaths.

There are rumours flying around on social media that both maybvlogs and her mum had a bad reputation and were known locally as dirty girls that slept around.

Is the cashmeoutside / cashmemarketin guy on Instagram Pakistani? Real name Abdul Ilyas.

There’s quite a bit about him (and his creepy scam artist mates like Mr Gurvz) on YouTube

Just a thought.
its funny how asians will always target the girl. Yes he died (unfortunate) but that doesnt mean he was a saint either. People think death is the reason that theyre saints all of a sudden. If the mum died, y’all would be cussing him because he’s alive?
Set the story straight. Everyone in the situation was an idiot

I agree, regardless of what these young men did they didn’t deserve to die in a car crash. These women should have dealt with things in a better manner and now must live with the consequences of their silly actions which resulted in two deaths.

There are rumours flying around on social media that both maybvlogs and her mum had a bad reputation and were known locally as dirty girls that slept around.
rumours about the two boys who died too,one whom was with a married woman lol

Reactions: 1
Imo, the married one is to blame. If the guy was married sleeping with a young girl, I'd blame the married guy. And we would more easily point the age gap if it was in that dynamic. He was still a young man. She's a married older woman. And she decided to kill him for their shared wrongdoing ? That's just too much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.