Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she kill Him? If she ran him off the road how come she is alive?

Reactions: 1
If I’m correct, she ran him off the road but the car then crashed and went up in flames? Someone correct me if I’m wrong :)

Also in regards to Iqra Saleem - anyone know what awi is up to?

Reactions: 2
Imo, the married one is to blame. If the guy was married sleeping with a young girl, I'd blame the married guy. And we would more easily point the age gap if it was in that dynamic. He was still a young man. She's a married older woman. And she decided to kill him for their shared wrongdoing ? That's just too much.
You’re saying it like the man was 2 years old. Hes old enough to know that hes not meant to be with a married woman lol

Rookie is a walking talking advert 24/7 , her friend is over and she cannot resist putting up her affiliate links in every second post. I have seriously gone off her

Reactions: 3
Rookie is a walking talking advert 24/7 , her friend is over and she cannot resist putting up her affiliate links in every second post. I have seriously gone off her
It’s clear she must have charged her for food & board. She is all about money - trying to show her “hospitable” side but it’s not working because she can’t stop posting ads.

Just took a quick look, she's posted like a hundred stories so didn't bother watching. Find her so boring

She never misses an opportunity to post an affiliate link. Oh here’s a story of me playing a board game with my friend. Here’s a link to the game we’re playing, the sofa we’re sitting in, the glasses we’re drinking juice from, the tv that’s on in the background. So distasteful. And I don’t believe for a moment thaf anyone is actually asking her where she got anything from either. It’s all on google within seconds, why would you bother composing a DM when you can find it on google yourself in a fraction of the time.

Reactions: 7
Yes - this is why I think she is charging them for their stay.

Anyone find it a bit odd she invites people from other countries she has never met over for a week or so?

Reactions: 3
I think the other car went into (or through) the central reservation. Can you imagine the impact at high speed 😞

Has any more of the story come out? How can people be crazy enough to ram another car off the road.. Just mad..

Yes - this is why I think she is charging them for their stay.

Anyone find it a bit odd she invites people from other countries she has never met over for a week or so?
Yes very! Whether she’s charging them or not, it’s still weird. And who are these people who are just coming over on a whim to sit in her living room whilst she tags every item on social media. I remember a few years ago she went and stayed with the lady who runs eid party decor, that seemed equally odd and I do wonder whether the woman just offered the way that desis do out of good nature not expecting rooji to then go and stay for several days 😀

Given how tight she is all the fake hospitality isn’t believable. It’s clear she took her to places that were gifted ( she never marks them as ads though).

Free breakfasts, teas & she probably charges them to stay - so it’s another money making scheme.

I wouldn’t want someone to stay with me for so long that I had never met before. It’s so odd. What if they turn weird or Nick stuff lol.

She comes across very fake & money focused.

There’s another full on free baby shower - some lady called sakina aleem 😱

Reactions: 1
There’s another full on free baby shower - some lady called sakina aleem 😱
I’ve seen her on insta. Tacky af. She dressed up like a bride /close wedding guest for her eldest child’s birthday party.
Has she still got that horrible blonde hair, ashy foundation /red lip combo?

Is anyone following this Cameron S khan stuff last few days on GG? The guy sounds like a right fool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.