Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s good to know.

Her posts were the BTEC lawyer special.

Has she not seen business reviews on google etc? We live in an era where it’s not illegal to share your views in a “business”.

Sounds like this client has a valid response to her. It is beyond belief how she has got away with no in-depth reviews so far. She thinks it’s ok to book in 3 clients in one morning YET the brown noser turned up to vanityfemme wedding for the whole day - for free!!! For someone who fits in multiple brides per day (with a bad attitude) she needs to ask herself why she felt the need to give up so much money to brown nose a nasty chavvy social media narc like vanity! Nice one.

Can you cut and paste the tik tok please?

I’m not in there.

I can’t wait for others to review her.

She needs her own page.
You should see some of the people defending her - telling people reviewing MUAs not to mention their names as it can affect their mental health? Well what about the mental health of brides whose days are ruined? It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity? Some brides can’t even look back at their photos because the whole experience is ruined for them. If we pulled the mental health card for every business owner and made that excuse then every business and service provider would have nothing but good reviews. It’s so pathetic the lengths some people are going to, to censor peoples experiences. You would think Shaneeq is paying her cronies. Some people are even comparing it to the Saadiya Rehman debacle and how her reputation was ruined as a result of nudes being leaked? What relation does her professionalism and the nudes have? Just so pathetic.

I don’t have TikTok either but I think it was posted on the scam.mua page?

Reactions: 5
Its probably other mua defending her from fake accounts. Obviously they want to censor the truth because it applies to all of them.

Before her loose headscarf did she show her husband?

Reactions: 2
Its probably other mua defending her from fake accounts. Obviously they want to censor the truth because it applies to all of them.

Before her loose headscarf did she show her husband?
In the comments section, there’s a few girls and then one previous bride/MUA that has been working overtime and ripping into anyone, that heaven forbid, leaves an opposing opinion on her dearest Shaneeq. Shaneeq is reposting the support she is getting from fellow MUAs though but this whole industry needs to be held accountable.

She is by no means the worst but didn’t she overcharge for her “masterclass” too?

Can someone start a page on her - I think it might help as they can’t remove it. I think a lot of brides will find it and post at some point.

Reactions: 1
Shaneeq sucking up VF only because she knew VF would never pay that price.
It’s all on scam.mua worth a follow to see the genuine stories.
im surprised her account hasnt been taken down due to fraud if everyone started reporting her for her Shiite service it would knock some common sense back into her and other MUAs. I agree the whole Asian MUA industry needs to be reviewed

Reactions: 3
She will get that page removed soon they always do

She needs one here and we can attach the screenshots.

Is it really easy to get page removed on instagram?
If so we should all join forces and report Shaneeq and other MUAs behind this

Modest street got her page removed. They have the power via their followers but they cannot influence tattle.

She shouldn’t be bringing her child to work or complaining about the size of the rooms. How much room does she need?

Demanding breakfast?

I do blame people for falling for the insta mua hype as well. I wouldn’t pay her based on her sucking up to v f . I found that disgusting.

She should take the feedback as constructive.

Someone said she is only declaring £60k to hmrc which sounds way out.

Hopefully she gets fined for that too.

Wow I didnt know that. Let’s all getting reporting!!!
scam.mua page to open up a whole new forum

what are they basing these prices on?? Makeup and brushes are reusable most of them keep within the same colour range no diversity, and don’t even offer trials or when they do that’s an additional cost. I can’t believe £1K+ is simply for one time makeup only. I’ve heard they charge extra for eyelashes wtfffff and samples. People who have paid these prices I feel sorry for you, but this hype is not it.

OMGGG not Shaneeq comparing herself to Johnny Depps lawyer 🤣🤣🤣
What a bleeping idiot. Someone needs to poke a pin in her big head

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Is it really easy to get page removed on instagram?
If so we should all join forces and report Shaneeq and other MUAs behind this
We could start an Asian MUA/Instagram MUA thread on here. But then we will be called out for being internet ‘trolls’. With the cost of living soaring, I don’t know how these so called ‘God fearing’ women sleep at night. However, they’ll probably use the cost of living to bump up their rates another few hundred pounds. Disgusting.

Reactions: 5
They will say that regardless but it’s good for others to be aware on what they are paying for

£950 each bride if they have 4 brides a day thata £3800 a DAY ALL CASH!!! Most people don’t make this in a month.
Its disgusting and I bet you they don’t taxes either can someone who knows their details (don’t post here) report them. These are the same people claiming full government benefits with no shame it could actually go to someone in need instead

Wow I didnt know that. Let’s all getting reporting!!!
scam.mua page to open up a whole new forum

what are they basing these prices on?? Makeup and brushes are reusable most of them keep within the same colour range no diversity, and don’t even offer trials or when they do that’s an additional cost. I can’t believe £1K+ is simply for one time makeup only. I’ve heard they charge extra for eyelashes wtfffff and samples. People who have paid these prices I feel sorry for you, but this hype is not it.

OMGGG not Shaneeq comparing herself to Johnny Depps lawyer 🤣🤣🤣
What a bleeping idiot. Someone needs to poke a pin in her big head
My friend went for a bridal trial a good few years ago for her wedding in August that year. The MUA insisted on keeping the lashes she had used on her in the trial until her wedding in August - it was only January… 🤢 my friend turned around and said I’ll pay for my own lashes if it’s that much of an issue. That being said, how do we even know the hygiene level of these ‘MUAs’ is up to scratch?

And with how much these MUAs make, they definitely are not declaring tax. Why do you think so many of them were crying in lockdown about deposits saying it’s their only source of income? Because they would have been unable to get grants from the government with no accounts to show. Along with that, the expensive holidays they go on, the cars they drive and the designer gear they flaunt is enough evidence to show they’re fleecing the system. Meanwhile, people are struggling to put food on their tables. They really need a dose of reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
and the c;lients defending them saying they were happy to pay that much are insane!!!!! why are you happy to pay a months salary on makeup?!!!!!

The only people that sing these rip off mua’s praises are the ones that got the services for free because of their influencer status. The comments on the tik tok posts are hilarious. One mua tried to justify their rates because they have to go to bed early the night before in order to be with the bride early the next morning 😂😂😂

I remember on GG a former bride posted the list of ‘rules’ that saadiyah rehman would send to brides, basically insisting on a parking space reserved right outside, only healthy and organic food and drinks to be in bridal suite, not allowing anyone else to be present whilst bride is getting make up done and other similar diva requests.

Oh and they always insist on cash payments only. I wonder why 🙄

Reactions: 4
£60 k declared income for a years work when she gets £4K per day?

Explain that one Shaneeq mua?

Use these terms “Shaneeq bridal mua” so it comes up in a search.

It’s not trolling - it’s client research.

nafeesaxbilal posted a whole rant on her story defending shaneeq is top notch ass kicking. Comparing her skills to Mona Lisa and how Shaneeq sets trend. If she was so amazing why didn’t you book her any of your wedding events???? Also talking about if Shaneeq offered to do peoples makeup for free they’ll do it and to fear god. Duhhhhhh, that she charges is vile and she and other muas should be fearing taking advantage of brides setting the mark to high priced

Has vanityfemme piped up yet?

She got her bridal done for free and Shaneeq attended the event so she should brown nose back.

Shaneeq is triggered.

About time ppl come out and talk abt extortionate bride prices disgusting asian bridal muas. Beauty by aisha and shaneeq are two of the worst. Disgusting beings resort to islam when theyre being outed 😂

The justification is really crazy, one of them did bullet points on why the charge this much, one of them being because they are away from kids and family, the other being taking care of parents. yes because they are the only people that have family and parents to look after the entitlement is unreal

vf was simply after the free makeup being heavily pregnant shaneeq must be the last thing on her mind. I love how Shaneeq has victimised herself during all this drama, it’s suppose to be across all Asian MUA yet she has gathered the sympathy of the whole cult. For her to say it’s slander when quite a few people spoke against her service is outrageous.

For sure need a thread dedicated to Asian MUAs so it doesn’t get lost in this thread. can someone create one or know how to create a new thread?

The justification is really crazy, one of them did bullet points on why the charge this much, one of them being because they are away from kids and family, the other being taking care of parents. yes because they are the only people that have family and parents to look after the entitlement is unreal

vf was simply after the free makeup being heavily pregnant shaneeq must be the last thing on her mind. I love how Shaneeq has victimised herself during all this drama, it’s suppose to be across all Asian MUA yet she has gathered the sympathy of the whole cult. For her to say it’s slander when quite a few people spoke against her service is outrageous.

For sure need a thread dedicated to Asian MUAs so it doesn’t get lost in this thread. can someone create one or know how to create a new thread?
Imagine being this stupid

Attachments

Last edited:
The MUA’s are pressed because there is truth in what these customers are saying. For far too long they have got away with being unethical, unprofessional and over charging customers for what is usually sub standard service.

The key word in all of this is customers, these are customer complaints. Imagine if any other industry professional (cos that’s how they see themselves)
suddenly started beating their chests and bringing god and religion into it when facing criticism. Some of these lot have been watching far too much star plus.

What other job do you know of where you get paid extra because you have ill parents?, you have to be there at 9 so have have get up at 6am/7am and expect to be paid for getting up at that time?

These are self employed women paying minimal tax if they pay any at all, over charging their customers and delivering sub standard service to women in what is supposed to be the biggest day of their lives.

The brass neck on these MUA’s! Lots of them are self taught working in an industry that is unregulated, no professional experience other than brides so where do they justify the cost of their services? They can’t and that’s why they are crying now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.