Paige Henley x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a proper witch and so smug!!
---
So annoying you can’t upload long videos as I have screen recordings

Reactions: 3
The fact she said her family supported her and what she done! Disgusting. If that was my daughter she’d be booted right out my house
Im sure she said in the last live her mum knew about it while it was going on.

Imagine being on board with your daughter being a spunk bucket to a man in a long term relationship with a baby?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I hate that they resort to attacking her physical appearance. Izzy is miles prettier than Paige she’s still a homewrecker but you can’t call her ugly 😂

Reactions: 8
I hate that they resort to attacking her physical appearance. Izzy is miles prettier than Paige she’s still a homewrecker but you can’t call her ugly 😂
Ugly on the inside makes you ugly on the outside
I think Paige is prettier and doesn’t need the amount of fillers Izzy has

Reactions: 2
Miles prettier than Paige? Definitely not. I don’t think Izzy’s ugly but Paige is stunning
---
IMG_3392.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Smooth?? 🤣 Have you seen the migration
she looks about 30
She defo does not look 30 mind
---
Miles prettier than Paige? Definitely not. I don’t think Izzy’s ugly but Paige is stunning
---
View attachment 2895070
I disagree don’t think Paige is anything special at all and her personality is the pits
---
Smooth?? 🤣 Have you seen the migration
she looks about 30
This account screams Paige or her friends hahaha

You’re right, she looks about 40 🤣 the top lip and sun damage are criminal 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She defo does not look 30 mind
---

I disagree don’t think Paige is anything special at all and her personality is the pits
---

This account screams Paige or her friends hahaha
Babe I’m from Liverpool and have been posting on here for years, I definitely don’t know Paige 🤣 Just stating facts that Izzy is only pretty when she posts herself filtered to the max, Paige definitely has a personality too probably why she’s got a lot of support online

Reactions: 5
Either way Nathan still wanted to go stay in hotels and sleep with Izzy don’t change it does it doesn’t matter who’s prettier lmfao .

Reactions: 3
The lips on both of them are criminal and they’re both immature. Plus they both cane the sunbeds. We equal? 😂😂

Reactions: 4