Paige Henley x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the live she said something about n
Her not having met the baby, she apparently has an Afro 🤣, and she said she is self obsessed so doesn’t care what anyone says lol

Yeah and she’s chose not to share her side of the story or something. Sad though that she told Paige they wasn’t doing anything and went and did it any ways. She can’t be that secure in herself can she 🤣 especially if they were sneaking off on certain days. Ok Tuesday 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I think it Paige ignored her it would drive Izzy mad. She craves attention.

As much as I’ve called Paige out, I do feel for her because I don’t think Izzy ever really wanted Nathan. So it’s a home wrecked for nothing.

Reactions: 1
I hope Paige is at least making money out of airing every tiny detail online cos otherwise I can’t understand why you’d do any of this. Desperation for financial security could explain but it’s still sad. All this will be online forever…

Reactions: 2
I hope Paige is at least making money out of airing every tiny detail online cos otherwise I can’t understand why you’d do any of this. Desperation for financial security could explain but it’s still sad. All this will be online forever…
All her videos over 1 minute blow up and that’s what you get paid for, plus she’s doing brand deals and getting sent loads to promote from tik tok shop so she’ll be earning a lot of commission. Good on her for making some dollar out of a horrible situation for herself, will help her cut him off even more when he doesn’t have to pay for the mortgage etc

Reactions: 5
There were people in Paige's tiktok comments saying not to attack Izzy's looks, in fairness though her lips have been poorly done/overfilled. Not like people were attacking her natural features, that would've been harsh as she can't help that but she can help going to a decent aesthetician.

Unpopular opinion but I don’t see the issue with airing her business. I love seeing people’s vulnerabilities and it’s helped a lot of people who have gone through the same. I think it’s the reason she seems to have healed fast too as she’s blown up and had so much support. I’m all for crappy people being exposed for the crappy things they do too

Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion but I don’t see the issue with airing her business. I love seeing people’s vulnerabilities and it’s helped a lot of people who have gone through the same. I think it’s the reason she seems to have healed fast too as she’s blown up and had so much support. I’m all for crappy people being exposed for the crappy things they do too
Being relatable and the nitty gritty are two very different things…

Being relatable and the nitty gritty are two very different things…
How can she be relatable if we have no idea about the details? Maybe there should’ve been a couple things that could’ve been private but overall I think what she’s doing is a good thing personally. I think a lot is done in jest too, caught her live for the first time the other day and found her very funny, she does make light out of some of it

I see she is looking into Breast surgery, I do hope this has nothing to do with that head! Making her feel like she isn’t good enough

Reactions: 1
Her tattle rant… her thread is pretty positive compared to most on here?! A majority of us are on her side. Influencers always focus on the couple negative comments and run with it. This is what gives tattle a bad name.

Reactions: 4
Her tattle rant… her thread is pretty positive compared to most on here?! A majority of us are on her side. Influencers always focus on the couple negative comments and run with it. This is what gives tattle a bad name.
I think it because of people saying she was being domestically abusive which I don’t think was the case? I think it was a reaction to getting cheated on, doesnt make it right but we all do things when we are upset. Saying that though I mean how would people react if a man whacked a woman over cheating on him? It would be really bad wouldn’t it

The fact she said her family supported her and what she done! Disgusting. If that was my daughter she’d be booted right out my house

Reactions: 5