Paige Henley x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paige was on live last night with that cling on blonde girl. And two Asian men came on as a battle that we’re struggling with their English. The comments on Paige’s live were disguising and people were saying about dinghy’s and that they’d come over on a boat and Paige and cling on were reading them back and laughing…. especially cling on. Vile racist witches. Only one comment called them out - the rest were laughing

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Paige was on live last night with that cling on blonde girl. And two Asian men came on as a battle that we’re struggling with their English. The comments on Paige’s live were disguising and people were saying about dinghy’s and that they’d come over on a boat and Paige and cling on were reading them back and laughing…. especially cling on. Vile racist witches. Only one comment called them out - the rest were laughing
She’s as much as a leech as the people she was laughing at. Home and car paid for by baby daddy, works one day a week 🤣

Glad the true colours are coming out now.

Reactions: 5
Il give it a month before she’s back with him and her friends never hear off her again. A friend of mine was exactly the same as her, had to split from her ex due to DV and social services involvement , used me to go to all the kids parties expected me to go round every night and drop my own life , got back with him and I’ve never heard from her since 😂😂. Paige gives off very similar vibes in the sense she can’t live without a man in her life looking after her. Just feel bad for the baby and her friends who are being used

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I reckon she’ll take him back too
---
Why does she talk about him in near on every vlog she does. Plenty people co parent but don’t mention the dad every 5 mins. Either to get at Izzy or she’s trying to get people to like him

Reactions: 4
I reckon she’s been hitting out and trying to place blame on Izzy because she does intend on taking him back and is worried he will want Izzy instead.

“I did it all on my own.” Well, you didn’t. The father has the daughter half the time and she has a lot of support. The father pays the mortgage etc. She hasn’t a clue what it’s actually like to do it on your own.

Sorry, another thing…leave your lips alone!

Reactions: 10
Izzy really rinsing those aimed tik toks considering it’s his and Paige’s daughters birthday weekend 😂😅 really glad they coparented on her birthday and got to experience her 1st birthday together, it takes a lot to be civil after something so awful but Ottilie looked like she had a lovely day

Reactions: 3
Izzy really rinsing those aimed tik toks considering it’s his and Paige’s daughters birthday weekend 😂😅 really glad they coparented on her birthday and got to experience her 1st birthday together, it takes a lot to be civil after something so awful but Ottilie looked like she had a lovely day
Was he at the party?

It’s these comments for me, how are you trying to taunt them on their daughter’s birthday? Actually disgusting. It’s nice that they can do that for their daughter because a lot of people can’t, she needs to grow up and realise in reality she was just a easy shag 💀

Attachments

The thing is whatever one does, the other is going to clap back, it's just a natural circle of bullshit.

I think Paige could easily do some sort of tiktok influencing, people buy in to that 'day in the life' and mummy tiktokkers. Not my cup of tea but people enjoy it 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m sorry I’m just gonna say it

I really felt for her to start with and was so angry at this Izzy girl, but from more I’ve seen and from watching a few of Paige’s lives she comes across as a nasty girl… just because you got cheated on doesn’t mean you’re not a prick yourself. I get proper mean girl stuck up vibes from her and her heads got so big from all these comments telling her how amazing she is when she’s bog standard at best

Izzys a rat as well, can’t stand the pair of them

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry I’m just gonna say it

I really felt for her to start with and was so angry at this Izzy girl, but from more I’ve seen and from watching a few of Paige’s lives she comes across as a nasty girl… just because you got cheated on doesn’t mean you’re not a prick yourself. I get proper mean girl stuck up vibes from her and her heads got so big from all these comments telling her how amazing she is when she’s bog standard at best

Izzys a rat as well, can’t stand the pair of them
Yeah, I get the stuck up vibes. Terrifies me how much work she’s getting done so young too.

Both their lips are horrendous and it’s sad that they both think it’s sexy. Two girls who are deeply unhappy and insecure

i hate this girl, horrible vibes off her and lips are disgusting
not saying its nice what happened to her but shes got a following off the back of it and looks like she's loving it so whatever

izzy is also a dog.
guys got a type
both attention seeking stupid wee lassies

Reactions: 5