Paige Henley x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to know what on earth Paige and Izzy were thinking then.

I scrolled back through Paige’s videos the first time I came across her, expecting Nathan to be an absolute Adonis.

Only for him to be the human embodiment of the phrase “why the long face” with a haircut that looks like it was done in the dark.
He must have a way with words!

In fairness my ex was uggo but won me over with the 'knight in shining armour act' 🤢🤢 you look back and absolutely cringe at yourself for being taken in by that. His hairline is receding rapidly so guess that's what he gets for being a narc 🤭
Nathan's karma will come, for one no one with a brain cell from our area will go near him after Paige's videos going viral, bar Izzy but I don't think she qualifies as having a brain cell anyway ✌
---
In fairness my ex was uggo but won me over with the 'knight in shining armour act' 🤢🤢 you look back and absolutely cringe at yourself for being taken in by that. His hairline is receding rapidly so guess that's what he gets for being a narc 🤭
Nathan's karma will come, for one no one with a brain cell from our area will go near him after Paige's videos going viral, bar Izzy but I don't think she qualifies as having a brain cell anyway ✌
*for sure

Reactions: 3

---
Something about t the way she pronounces L sounding words knocks me sick, if you watch the video you'll get what I mean. Her tongue curls and looks too big for her mouth 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Izzy was apparently posting tiktoks wearing Nathan's hoody or jumper so I think it's ignited things again.
I supported Paige till she decided to meet up with Izzy, I don’t get what that was meant to achieve. Not surprised Izzy has gone back already, she’s shown Paige she was like this so why meet up trying to hear her out/ make some sort of amends/ try to put her off Nathan lol

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ. They all need to grow up. Playground tit. There’s a baby involved in all this.
I think it's the tiktok with the headline 'Facts' in the comments someone has pointed it out.

I have to say, I do think it's proper tit if all of his mates and their partners knew what was going on. I can understand her being seething but I think your right, it does comes to a point where you have to be the bigger person and let the tit take itself out.

Reactions: 2
I think it's the tiktok with the headline 'Facts' in the comments someone has pointed it out.

I have to say, I do think it's proper tit if all of his mates and their partners knew what was going on. I can understand her being seething but I think your right, it does comes to a point where you have to be the bigger person and let the tit take itself out.
Ohhhh I’ve just seen it. Thank you.

I don’t like how she’s going after Izzy’s looks. Yes, she has behaved appallingly but I wouldn’t lower myself to it. Her and Izzy are both dark haired, into tanning and lip fillers. Nathan has a type.

I do really feel for her but she has to rise above this now. It’s clear Izzy is loving the attention so starve her of it.

Probably a lesson learnt.

Reactions: 3
Was hoping Izzy wouldn't go there again after she met up with Paige, like come on you can both do better than that weasel 💀 The best outcome is for neither of them to give him any kind of attention, be it negative or positive, narcissists hate that, he'll crumble into a ball 🤭

Anyone seen Izzy on her live on TikTok? She really is a nasty piece of work

What was she saying?
I only saw a bit but from what I saw
• Said she didn’t care about hate because she hasn’t had hate from one pretty girl
• Someone commented men cheat with ‘easier not better’ which she read out and pulled face, obvious what she thought of that
•Said her family knew the whole time

Think she said something about Paige wanting to be her as well

but tbh the worst bit was her reading out every compliment she was getting and then reading out nasty comments about her mate she was with and laughing, can just pick up what type of girl she is from that 😅

• Sick
She also said she met up with Paige back in November and told her nothing was going on because that was true, she then started sleeping with him. 1000 times worse then sleeping with him unknowingly then cutting it off when you found out about the girlfriend. Don’t know how Paige hasn’t twatted her

• Said she didn’t care about hate because she hasn’t had hate from one pretty girl
• Someone commented men cheat with ‘easier not better’ which she read out and pulled face, obvious what she thought of that

but tbh the worst bit was her reading out every compliment she was getting and then reading out nasty comments about her mate she was with and laughing, can just pick up what type of girl she is from that 😅
Her “mate” is her lash tech guard dog who was slagging mums off and calling people in Izzys comments old.

Despite the fact she herself looks middle aged.

Though it is funny that Izzy is so obviously insufferable she has to hang about with her middle aged lash tech who can’t find pals her own age

Yes I saw some of that.

pretty girl but she’s got some ego.

Looks fade, and quickly.
---
She also said she met up with Paige back in November and told her nothing was going on because that was true, she then started sleeping with him. 1000 times worse then sleeping with him unknowingly then cutting it off when you found out about the girlfriend. Don’t know how Paige hasn’t twatted her
I don’t think she’s ever been interested in Nathan. I think she did it because she could.

Last edited: