Paige Henley x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly sympathise with the situation but I also cringe at Paige & her digs. 100% don’t condone what’s happened, it must be heartbreaking but ffs keep if off social media & stop telling strangers ur business

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I truly sympathise with the situation but I also cringe at Paige & her digs. 100% don’t condone what’s happened, it must be heartbreaking but ffs keep if off social media & stop telling strangers ur business
Ageeed. Good money maker tho!

That’s it. There is a little innocent child involved in all of this and I’d hate to think she’s sees the videos when she’s older.

I think it got to a point where Paige has wanted to make sure her ex doesn’t move on with the other girl and she did whatever it took.

Reactions: 2
That’s it. There is a little innocent child involved in all of this and I’d hate to think she’s sees the videos when she’s older.

I think it got to a point where Paige has wanted to make sure her ex doesn’t move on with the other girl and she did whatever it took.
Yep exactly that! Its also not a flex that she’s the primary carer. I’m sure him working FT is still paying the mortgage so he cannot do both.

Yep exactly that! Its also not a flex that she’s the primary carer. I’m sure him working FT is still paying the mortgage so he cannot do both.
It makes me wonder if he’s told her she needs to pipe down, as he’s paying the mortgage and for her Mercedes. If she’s able to get her lips filled etc she must be doing OK.

He will have a responsibility to the little one but surely that house could be sold if he’s no longer living there and Paige can no longer pay for it alone?

It’s a bad situation.

Reactions: 1
It was this that made me think, wtf. Does she not realise 1- if he can’t work he can’t be paying ur bills hun & 2- if he does work & does have to pay childcare it’ll more than likely reduce any funds given to her / household.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It was this that made me think, wtf. Does she not realise 1- if he can’t work he can’t be paying ur bills hun & 2- if he does work & does have to pay childcare it’ll more than likely reduce any funds given to her / household.
What’s the big deal anyway? It’s not like she’s had to take the day off work to go and collect her.

Nathan is proper fugly what did either of these girls see in him 🧐 Not like his personality makes up for it (never met him personally know people that know him) as far as I'm aware he doesn't have one. Must have a big 🍆 maybe 🤢

Reactions: 5
Nathan is proper fugly what did either of these girls see in him 🧐 Not like his personality makes up for it (never met him personally know people that know him) as far as I'm aware he doesn't have one. Must have a big 🍆 maybe 🤢
He affords Paige a certain lifestyle and I would imagine he’s senior to Izzy at work so she probably thinks the same.

Reactions: 3
Gone off her a bit after the live the other day. Was bragging about the fact she beat him up when he was packing his stuff to leave. Not saying he's not been an almighty c u next tuesday but if that was the reverse and a man did that it wouldn't be funny so why's it alright for a woman to do it 😬

Reactions: 6
Gone off her a bit after the live the other day. Was bragging about the fact she beat him up when he was packing his stuff to leave. Not saying he's not been an almighty c u next tuesday but if that was the reverse and a man did that it wouldn't be funny so why's it alright for a woman to do it 😬
She’s coming across a silly immature wee girl thinking that’s a flex

Reactions: 5
She’s annoying me now. Domestic violence is disgusting regardless of what someone has or hasn’t done.

She slated Issy for her appearance but she’s no better looking than her? They’re both identical. Fake eyelashes, lips and sunbeds which are ageing them.

She needs to grow up as it’s getting embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
100%.
Also what makes it worse is her daughter was in the house as well, apparently she was asleep but that's still so effed up!

Reactions: 1
I’m really bad with English accents but are they all from a really small town with a population of less than 5 men?

Because why on earth would 2 women fight over THAT? 😭

The state of it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exeter to be precise, and yes there are more than 5 men here 😂
I need to know what on earth Paige and Izzy were thinking then.

I scrolled back through Paige’s videos the first time I came across her, expecting Nathan to be an absolute Adonis.

Only for him to be the human embodiment of the phrase “why the long face” with a haircut that looks like it was done in the dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 8