Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
I agree, I think they are both pretty girls. Who don’t need boob jobs, Botox or lip fillers!

Reactions: 1

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
Isn’t it funny how this account only popped up when Izzy started getting shit again and the person running it says the same “insults” as Izzy’s middle aged lash tech Steph who can’t actually do a decent set to save her live?

Not to mention the last profile pic being reverse image searched by someone in Paige’s comments where it was found to be some other random girl.

Go prepare for menopause Steph, this is embarrassingggggggggg 😆

Attachments

• Haha

DJKAJC1990

No its giving obsessed now, she needs to get over it she’s looking crazy
She’s gaining loads of followers through this, she was stuck below 50k before this and now she’s got about 54k so I doubt she’s gona stop 🫠🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s gaining loads of followers through this, she was stuck below 50k before this and now she’s got about 54k so I doubt she’s gona stop 🫠🤣🤣🤣
53**
---
---

53**
But I will add he obviously loves Izzy, or has serious feeling for her because WHY would he go? Booking the holiday as a threat and a get back is one thing but to go? Na sorry he’s in his feels badly & Izzy is probably feeling the same, I think they will end up in a relationship!

Last edited:

gossipqween4lyfe

i’m honestly not one too body shame or like point out somebody else’s weight or how they look but it’s really concerning

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I think it Paige ignored her it would drive Izzy mad. She craves attention.

As much as I’ve called Paige out, I do feel for her because I don’t think Izzy ever really wanted Nathan. So it’s a home wrecked for nothing.

airwolf97

100%.
Also what makes it worse is her daughter was in the house as well, apparently she was asleep but that's still so effed up!

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Just saw this, Paige’s ex boyfriend told her properly however Izzy made it blatantly obvious to Alice/ Alice’s sister before hand which they told Paige however there was no proof - I think this when I think Paige started becoming really para & her ex confirmed it a few weeks later xx
---

They’re all immature little girls, they have no idea the pain this would of caused, the older one that supports her is Izzy’s lash lady and just wants her money as Izzy goes once a week for infill 🤣🥱
She wants her money back as they look dire.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Yep exactly that! Its also not a flex that she’s the primary carer. I’m sure him working FT is still paying the mortgage so he cannot do both.
It makes me wonder if he’s told her she needs to pipe down, as he’s paying the mortgage and for her Mercedes. If she’s able to get her lips filled etc she must be doing OK.

He will have a responsibility to the little one but surely that house could be sold if he’s no longer living there and Paige can no longer pay for it alone?

It’s a bad situation.