Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She works one day a week though 😂. I work full time and can’t afford half the stuff she does. Especially a bloody boob job!
She works from an office one day a week, she does the social media side of the estate agents so she works every day making videos for them they always come up on my FYP 🤣 Plus tik tok money when she’s doing creator fund, tik tok shop, paid sounds and collabs can bring in 1k upwards a month. Wish I had the balls to be a tik toker 🤣

Reactions: 3

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Izzy replying to someone saying if they’re gonna cheat they’ll cheat so don’t believe in trackers etc 😂 there’s a reason Paige had all this in place and that’s because she knew he was up to something! Not just in case he might cheat 😂 she’s also alluding to the fact that Paige isn’t as innocent as she makes out. The fucking cheek of this girl! It’s unbelievable.
If she had tea on Paige, she would’ve already come out with it at this point. Full of shit that girl.

aalmaalm

VIP Member
I think he was going to go all along. I don’t believe for a second he told Izzy he wasn’t going to go and then changed his mind. Bullshit. He never told her because he was always going to go.

DJKAJC1990

Izzy won’t post because I reckon Nathan has said to her I will only come if you don’t post it, but I think the narrative of what she’s told Paige that she doesn’t like him is bull she clearly does, only love could make someone go on holiday with a man who’s baby mom uploaded and exposed receipts of him saying he will always love her a few hours before the flight. Only love could make someone act this irrational!

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
Her tattle rant… her thread is pretty positive compared to most on here?! A majority of us are on her side. Influencers always focus on the couple negative comments and run with it. This is what gives tattle a bad name.
I think it because of people saying she was being domestically abusive which I don’t think was the case? I think it was a reaction to getting cheated on, doesnt make it right but we all do things when we are upset. Saying that though I mean how would people react if a man whacked a woman over cheating on him? It would be really bad wouldn’t it

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Izzy replying to someone saying if they’re gonna cheat they’ll cheat so don’t believe in trackers etc 😂 there’s a reason Paige had all this in place and that’s because she knew he was up to something! Not just in case he might cheat 😂 she’s also alluding to the fact that Paige isn’t as innocent as she makes out. The fucking cheek of this girl! It’s unbelievable.

I hate when people say you can’t be angry at the woman. Yes you can. She knew the relationship status and that there’s a child involved therefore she has zero morals and she’s just as bad. I’ve never understood why people say this.
Same! I agree with it only when the woman blames the other woman and goes after her but doesn’t say anything to or reprimand the man. I think it all boils down to feminism but my idea of feminism is less “blame the man more because he was in a relationship and the other woman who knew is entirely innocent” and more “the other woman is just as bad if not worse because you should know how it feels and have some girl code”. People love to try and spin narratives like the other woman was manipulated, can’t say I’ve ever been manipulated into knowingly sleeping with a taken man who has a baby 🤡

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I thought she was an ‘unbothered queen.’
They all need to grow up.
---
I thought she was an ‘unbothered queen.’
They all need to grow up.

Swx

Chatty Member
Yeah I was relieved the other night when she posted how that’s the last time she’ll ever mention Nathan or Izzy, then was in the comments talking about them and posting all this stuff since. I get it’s probably her way to cope when she’s getting loads of support it probably helps her- but I do think now she has to leave them to it and focus on herself and her wee girl. How would that work tho as a mum if you don’t want your child around someone when the dad watches her? Is it just tough luck? That’s so crazy to me? If that desperate tramp had any sort of conscience whatsoever she would never agree to being introduced to that wee girl knowing what she’s said and done and how Paige doesn’t want her around her

DJKAJC1990

Totally understand this, he of course is 100% in the wrong. But if your child is going to be stood outside at 6:30 in the morning for an hour and you’re at home knowing they’re outside just be the bigger person for the baby’s sake and open the door
She should just keep the baby on Sunday night, otherwise on Monday morning she’s probably going to loose her cool and then have horrendous mum guilt afterwards. She’s not perfect but what Nathan has done is so narcissistic, he could see she was feeling herself getting her boobs done etc so he thought he’d get in her head and then drop he so he’s in control again, it’s horrible 😣😣😣😣

airwolf97

In fairness my ex was uggo but won me over with the 'knight in shining armour act' 🤢🤢 you look back and absolutely cringe at yourself for being taken in by that. His hairline is receding rapidly so guess that's what he gets for being a narc 🤭
Nathan's karma will come, for one no one with a brain cell from our area will go near him after Paige's videos going viral, bar Izzy but I don't think she qualifies as having a brain cell anyway ✌
---
In fairness my ex was uggo but won me over with the 'knight in shining armour act' 🤢🤢 you look back and absolutely cringe at yourself for being taken in by that. His hairline is receding rapidly so guess that's what he gets for being a narc 🤭
Nathan's karma will come, for one no one with a brain cell from our area will go near him after Paige's videos going viral, bar Izzy but I don't think she qualifies as having a brain cell anyway ✌
*for sure

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
She’s a proper bitch and so smug!!
---
So annoying you can’t upload long videos as I have screen recordings

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
She was just talking about things that had been said during the Barcelona trip izzy making fun of her getting a boob job with a “mum bod” so no wonder she feels the need to constantly diet. Apparently there has been a lot of stuff she doesn’t say that’s gone on recently and that’s what stemmed the Nathan is already bored of Izzy stuff.
She had a better body than Izzy even before the boob job.

I wondered if part of why she feels such an obvious need to one up Paige was Paige having the height and body shape for modelling while Izzy’s paying for photo shoots and getting nowhere 😆

DJKAJC1990

Yep she’s in my search bar because she’s a shocking little slag and I can’t believe how shameless she is. Mind you, she wants a nibble from Paige that’s all it is. When it dies down she wants it to be about her and kick off again
Exactly what I thought like Paige has stopped going on tbf, why is she starting it back up? 🤣

airwolf97

People going on saying she’s stunning but most of her tik toks are with filters, she posted one the other day without and she looked about 40 years old
If you go on her tagged photos on insta and her 'modelling' portfolio shots she doesn't look anything like she does on tiktok. It's quite scary really as she's still young so would hate to think what she's going to look like in her 40s. Paige is gorge though x

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
If this is how he treats his baby’s mother imagine the type of shit he’ll do a slag like Izzy looool she thinks she can change him