Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ryanstartedthefire

But I will add he obviously loves Izzy, or has serious feeling for her because WHY would he go? Booking the holiday as a threat and a get back is one thing but to go? Na sorry he’s in his feels badly & Izzy is probably feeling the same, I think they will end up in a relationship!
I agree, I think this is them starting to “give it a go”. Everyone else hates them so why not? It also makes the destruction and pain they’ve caused be because they love each other and not just that they’re selfish scumbags.

Reactions: 1

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
The thing is whatever one does, the other is going to clap back, it's just a natural circle of bullshit.

I think Paige could easily do some sort of tiktok influencing, people buy in to that 'day in the life' and mummy tiktokkers. Not my cup of tea but people enjoy it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tired mom

I also think they’re gonna come to her as a couple at some point. There’s booking a flight for a reaction, then there’s actually going through with it. He 100% has deep feelings for Izzy knowing the hostility he’d get if he went.
---
Also, first Barcelona pic has been posted by Izzy 👀 Wonder if she’ll post any of the two of them
Where is it ! I can’t see it x

Tlb92

I feel so bad for her 😞 I did write a comment on her live saying she's best using her energy on ignoring him and healing but it's easier said than done when you are in love with a horrible narcissist

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
I need to know what on earth Paige and Izzy were thinking then.

I scrolled back through Paige’s videos the first time I came across her, expecting Nathan to be an absolute Adonis.

Only for him to be the human embodiment of the phrase “why the long face” with a haircut that looks like it was done in the dark.
He must have a way with words!

ellonor

did Izzy and Nathan go on holiday together? I just saw Paige’s tt saying about how she was tracking the plane?

Hjthjjfderijnpp

I also think they’re gonna come to her as a couple at some point. There’s booking a flight for a reaction, then there’s actually going through with it. He 100% has deep feelings for Izzy knowing the hostility he’d get if he went.
---
Also, first Barcelona pic has been posted by Izzy 👀 Wonder if she’ll post any of the two of them

whoareyouu

VIP Member
It was this that made me think, wtf. Does she not realise 1- if he can’t work he can’t be paying ur bills hun & 2- if he does work & does have to pay childcare it’ll more than likely reduce any funds given to her / household.
What’s the big deal anyway? It’s not like she’s had to take the day off work to go and collect her.