Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tired mom

To be honest, I think that is Nathan being narcissistic basically saying to Paige it’s your own fault I’m going because of who you’re talking with & what they’re commenting. If he truly loved Paige he could never of done her this dirty regardless 🥺 he obviously is spinning Paige’s head with everything she wants to hear because he doesn’t want her meeting other men but if he loved properly her there’s no way he could go abroad with the woman who he cheated with & destroyed Ottilies home with.
---

Insta xx
I can’t find her on instagram! X

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I don’t see the issue with airing her business. I love seeing people’s vulnerabilities and it’s helped a lot of people who have gone through the same. I think it’s the reason she seems to have healed fast too as she’s blown up and had so much support. I’m all for shitty people being exposed for the shitty things they do too
Being relatable and the nitty gritty are two very different things…

Gossipxoxogirl

Chatty Member
EXACTLY like the way I see it is, Paige looks after the baby 5 days per week atleast so she goes on a 4 day holiday, Nathan see’s her 1-2 days per week, so his priority really should be taking his daughter to a haven or something for some quality time if he’s off work, he can see Izzy any night after work & she drives to meet him at hotels when working away so, no the priorities isn’t suppose to be going away with that clown! Also, one of her friends came up on my fyp & uploaded a video of Izzy unfiltered from side profile & she really isn’t as pretty as she thinks she is!
Can you post the image here?

Swx

Chatty Member
Well she’s started saying Paige has threatened to stop contact with the little girl if they go Barca, it’s getting so messy now. Nathan is disgusting, he swore on his daughters life while lying, says he’s fucking suicidal then goes on holiday with his side piece, he clearly ain’t all there I wouldn’t have him around my kids 👍🏻🤣. In all serious this is the little girls parents, her dad caused all of this, how fucking shit?
Where is everyone seeing all this and the Jude Bellingham stuff I’m confused 😂

crjo

That’s it. There is a little innocent child involved in all of this and I’d hate to think she’s sees the videos when she’s older.

I think it got to a point where Paige has wanted to make sure her ex doesn’t move on with the other girl and she did whatever it took.
Yep exactly that! Its also not a flex that she’s the primary carer. I’m sure him working FT is still paying the mortgage so he cannot do both.

Fanta1

I watched the live she said something about n
Her not having met the baby, she apparently has an Afro 🤣, and she said she is self obsessed so doesn’t care what anyone says lol

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Being relatable and the nitty gritty are two very different things…
How can she be relatable if we have no idea about the details? Maybe there should’ve been a couple things that could’ve been private but overall I think what she’s doing is a good thing personally. I think a lot is done in jest too, caught her live for the first time the other day and found her very funny, she does make light out of some of it