Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DJKAJC1990

Was also said in the live that Nathan asked to drop baby back at 6:30 instead of 7:30 so he could catch his flight but paige won’t open the door until 7:30. I get she’s angry at Nathan but let’s not take it out on the 1 year old 🥺🥺
I mean, I came to read here didn’t realise she had a thread but I do have to agree with Paige on this one, it’s Nathan that’s dragging the baby out of bed at 6am so he can catch a flight, when his agreed times with Paige are 7.30 - he should of booked a later flight.

Reactions: 2

LaLa247

Chatty Member
What was she saying?
I only saw a bit but from what I saw
• Said she didn’t care about hate because she hasn’t had hate from one pretty girl
• Someone commented men cheat with ‘easier not better’ which she read out and pulled face, obvious what she thought of that
•Said her family knew the whole time

Think she said something about Paige wanting to be her as well

but tbh the worst bit was her reading out every compliment she was getting and then reading out nasty comments about her mate she was with and laughing, can just pick up what type of girl she is from that 😅

• Sick

airwolf97

Raging that he swore on his babies life he wasn’t seeing her and still is 🤮🤮🤮. I don’t believe he is into her though it’s all for sex
Deffo! Only messing about with her because Paige won't have him back and he's stuck at his mum's with nothing else to do. Izzy thinks she's winning when she's really not, would feel bad for her if she wasn't such a little biiaatcchhh

She also said she met up with Paige back in November and told her nothing was going on because that was true, she then started sleeping with him. 1000 times worse then sleeping with him unknowingly then cutting it off when you found out about the girlfriend. Don’t know how Paige hasn’t twatted her

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Anyway, I hope Paige enjoys her new boobs and can find some sort of closure, and I hope Izzy takes some good books to Barca cause it sounds like old schnoz has got the personality of a brussel sprout.

• Haha

crjo

It was this that made me think, wtf. Does she not realise 1- if he can’t work he can’t be paying ur bills hun & 2- if he does work & does have to pay childcare it’ll more than likely reduce any funds given to her / household.

Attachments

DJKAJC1990

Yeah I was relieved the other night when she posted how that’s the last time she’ll ever mention Nathan or Izzy, then was in the comments talking about them and posting all this stuff since. I get it’s probably her way to cope when she’s getting loads of support it probably helps her- but I do think now she has to leave them to it and focus on herself and her wee girl. How would that work tho as a mum if you don’t want your child around someone when the dad watches her? Is it just tough luck? That’s so crazy to me? If that desperate tramp had any sort of conscience whatsoever she would never agree to being introduced to that wee girl knowing what she’s said and done and how Paige doesn’t want her around her
I worked in a family solicitors for years, but was a while back I am under the impression if dad has parental responsibility and the person has no criminal record or isn’t any threat to the child, it’s up to dad who he shares his child with on his time so legally I don’t think she can do much. She could literally just withhold Ottilie & then Nathan would have to go to court to get something put in place. I do feel really sorry for Paige and genuinely think she was healing which bothered Nathan so he did this to prove to himself he still can have her if he wants her & then carried on with Izzy because that’s clearly who he wants! So sad 😢

Sophiadee

VIP Member
She looks like she doesn’t even want to be there 🤣 Bet she wanted him in the picture and he’s said no so she’s raging. Why the fuck are her hands so white when she goes the sunbeds aswell, does she stick her hands out the top while she’s on them??
She looks like a child, especially compared to Paige

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
The video was boring it was just him saying my private life is out there whilst at the pub and someone recorded it and Paige was laughing saying don’t cheat on me then baso

• Haha

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I only saw a bit but from what I saw
• Said she didn’t care about hate because she hasn’t had hate from one pretty girl
• Someone commented men cheat with ‘easier not better’ which she read out and pulled face, obvious what she thought of that
•Said her family knew the whole time

Think she said something about Paige wanting to be her as well

but tbh the worst bit was her reading out every compliment she was getting and then reading out nasty comments about her mate she was with and laughing, can just pick up what type of girl she is from that 😅
Yes I saw some of that.

pretty girl but she’s got some ego.

Looks fade, and quickly.
---
She also said she met up with Paige back in November and told her nothing was going on because that was true, she then started sleeping with him. 1000 times worse then sleeping with him unknowingly then cutting it off when you found out about the girlfriend. Don’t know how Paige hasn’t twatted her
I don’t think she’s ever been interested in Nathan. I think she did it because she could.

Last edited: