Paige Henley x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re supposed to be flying Monday morning. Even if Nathan is just doing this to wind Paige up which I think is the case, how could you let anyone speak about the mother of your child the way Izzy does! Liking comments about how his child needs safeguarding from Paige but still carrying on this fantasy with Izzy is vile! Paige has always praised Nathan as a dad but no good dad would do anything that would affect the mother of his child who is her primary caregiver 🫠
EXACTLY like the way I see it is, Paige looks after the baby 5 days per week atleast so she goes on a 4 day holiday, Nathan see’s her 1-2 days per week, so his priority really should be taking his daughter to a haven or something for some quality time if he’s off work, he can see Izzy any night after work & she drives to meet him at hotels when working away so, no the priorities isn’t suppose to be going away with that clown! Also, one of her friends came up on my fyp & uploaded a video of Izzy unfiltered from side profile & she really isn’t as pretty as she thinks she is!

Reactions: 5
They’re supposed to be flying Monday morning. Even if Nathan is just doing this to wind Paige up which I think is the case, how could you let anyone speak about the mother of your child the way Izzy does! Liking comments about how his child needs safeguarding from Paige but still carrying on this fantasy with Izzy is vile! Paige has always praised Nathan as a dad but no good dad would do anything that would affect the mother of his child who is her primary caregiver 🫠
Exactly, haven’t understood this from the start, they’ve both embarrassed her enough without Izzy making her stupid tik toks claiming people are ‘reaching’ because she’s just making videos she wants and it has nothing to do with Paige… how can he stand back and watch the mother of his wee girl be disrespected after everything she’s been through? In regards to her saying that if he goes on holiday that will be it and she hopes he makes the right decision and doesn’t go- I don’t get this. He’s already made his choice, he’s booked up to go on holiday with Izzy and if he cancels it it’s not cause he wants to, it’s cause Paige is asking him to? Like surely the damage has been done? I’ve no doubt he’s just done it to piss Paige off and wind her up, rather than he actually cares for Izzy but it’s still a slap in the face. I just think you have to let people do what they want and they’ll show you who they really are. The disrespect is loud and clear she has to just leave them to it now, she would never trust him again anyway and she knows this.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Exactly, haven’t understood this from the start, they’ve both embarrassed her enough without Izzy making her stupid tik toks claiming people are ‘reaching’ because she’s just making videos she wants and it has nothing to do with Paige… how can he stand back and watch the mother of his wee girl be disrespected after everything she’s been through? In regards to her saying that if he goes on holiday that will be it and she hopes he makes the right decision and doesn’t go- I don’t get this. He’s already made his choice, he’s booked up to go on holiday with Izzy and if he cancels it it’s not cause he wants to, it’s cause Paige is asking him to? Like surely the damage has been done? I’ve no doubt he’s just done it to piss Paige off and wind her up, rather than he actually cares for Izzy but it’s still a slap in the face. I just think you have to let people do what they want and they’ll show you who they really are. The disrespect is loud and clear she has to just leave them to it now, she would never trust him again anyway and she knows this.
I could never give him another chance that’s for sure!

Reactions: 3
Izzy liking comments about social is disgusting. At the end of the day you can’t like Nathan that much you agree with things like that about his own child? Paige looks like a brilliant mum, is she not allowed to go out for a glass of Prosecco on her one night off? 😂 He knew exactly what he was doing booking this holiday, it’s nothing to do with wanting izzy it’s another snipe at Paige.

Reactions: 4
Paige has won but doesn’t realise it. She has a cute daughter, dog, lovely new build, nicely decorated home for half price (as he pays half) and a nice car for free. She just needs to upgrade after enjoying being single for a bit. This is when it’ll finally hit Nathan.

Reactions: 7
EXACTLY like the way I see it is, Paige looks after the baby 5 days per week atleast so she goes on a 4 day holiday, Nathan see’s her 1-2 days per week, so his priority really should be taking his daughter to a haven or something for some quality time if he’s off work, he can see Izzy any night after work & she drives to meet him at hotels when working away so, no the priorities isn’t suppose to be going away with that clown! Also, one of her friends came up on my fyp & uploaded a video of Izzy unfiltered from side profile & she really isn’t as pretty as she thinks she is!
Can you post the image here?

Ohhh I thought they meant they were going this week not next. But yeah, he’s pissed off that she had a great holiday and posted content etc. He doesn’t care about who he goes away with he just wants to point score.
Izzy just shows her immaturity daily and has no idea of the impact that bringing the words ‘social services’ into an argument can have. She’s a dosey little cow who needs a slap.

Reactions: 6
Just screenshotted it! Tbh it’s really not my style to go for anyone’s looks but throwing social services about and the way she’s carrying on so absolutely heartless about Paige and her little girl, for once IDC!
Real life witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just screenshotted it! Tbh it’s really not my style to go for anyone’s looks but throwing social services about and the way she’s carrying on so absolutely heartless about Paige and her little girl, for once IDC!
Wow that’s worse than I imagined. How can someone act so confident and have that profile. Every photo of Izzy that isn’t from her own page is shocking.

Reactions: 4
Wow that’s worse than I imagined. How can someone act so confident and have that profile. Every photo of Izzy that isn’t from her own page is shocking.
I know god knows what’s going on, Nathan must have some sort of obsession with her for it to have caused this much grief and he’s still got her on the scene 😒

I’ve done a right investigation with my mum this morning and I totally think it’s been going on months! She’s so nasty using sounds on TikTok “hey hey you you I don’t like your girlfriend” and also her mate uploaded one with Izzy and she mouths “I can’t say his name because he be cheating and I am the reason” LIKE WHY girl like this man is horrid and he’s legit about 5 foot 9 I’m PERPLEXED how he’s managed to pull this off! 🤭🤣

Reactions: 7
I’ve done a right investigation with my mum this morning and I totally think it’s been going on months! She’s so nasty using sounds on TikTok “hey hey you you I don’t like your girlfriend” and also her mate uploaded one with Izzy and she mouths “I can’t say his name because he be cheating and I am the reason” LIKE WHY girl like this man is horrid and he’s legit about 5 foot 9 I’m PERPLEXED how he’s managed to pull this off! 🤭🤣
I just did the same & saw Izzy used to be besties with Paige's friend Alice! Wonder if that's who told her about the cheating

Reactions: 1