Paige Henley x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually now you say that I remember Paige saying Izzy’s dads company sent her and Nathan flowers when she had the baby! 🤢
Izzy and Nathan worked together didn’t they so it was her dad’s company they worked at? Wow. If Izzy was my child she’d be wigged but she’s made it known multiple times her mum and dad are proud of her 🤢 Clearly been dragged up. I don’t think Izzy even had feelings for Nathan, it’s just having one over on Paige but she doesn’t care that there’s a child involved she just thinks she’s winning a prize. Knocks me physically sick

Reactions: 5
I think this is Paige’s humour it comes across really dry, all of it needs to stop now. Nathan shouldn’t be going on holiday with Izzy, if he wants to be with Izzy he needs to sit down and explain to Paige that, work out a co parenting situation where him & Paige barely have to speak HOWEVER I genuinely think he has only booked this holiday with Izzy because Paige was flaunting her run way model figure last week 🫣 the whole thing is insanity!! If I was Izzy’s parents (I know she’s 21 but she’s still at home and obviously quite immature) I would seriously sit down with her and be like “your pretty, you do not need this grief, that man will be unfaithful to you & getting jealous over Paige whenever she falls in love again he wants you both fighting over him, telling you one thing & telling her whatever to keep her happy - please re consider your holiday with him” if any of my children were getting this level of online hate for a situationionship with someone 7 years older than them, I would seriously be getting upset now. 😣

Apparently Nathan admitted he only messaged Izzy because Paige made a diggy TikTok video when she was on holiday. The fact Izzy no doubt knows this and is still acting like she’s won something is embarrassing for her life and soul 😭

Even trying to throw digs at Paige saying she paid for her half of their holiday herself.

Like, the fugliest man in England picks you up and drops you when he gets a knockback from Paige, thinks you’re not even worth a paid for holiday and that’s meant to be a flex 😭

I get that she’s young but she’s too old to be this stupid. He’s humiliating her and she’s humiliating herself.

Reactions: 6
Also Izzy has told Paige Jude Bellingham is hitting her up on instagram 🤣🫣🤣🫣🤣
Reckons Jude Bellingham is in her dms but is flouting around like the cat that got the cream with Gonzo from the muppets, makes no sense.

I feel for Paige, I reckon Nathan has been feeding them both bullshit but it's time to move on, they are both pretty girls, it's a crappy situation.

• Haha
Apparently Nathan admitted he only messaged Izzy because Paige made a diggy TikTok video when she was on holiday. The fact Izzy no doubt knows this and is still acting like she’s won something is embarrassing for her life and soul 😭

Even trying to throw digs at Paige saying she paid for her half of their holiday herself.

Like, the fugliest man in England picks you up and drops you when he gets a knockback from Paige, thinks you’re not even worth a paid for holiday and that’s meant to be a flex 😭

I get that she’s young but she’s too old to be this stupid. He’s humiliating her and she’s humiliating herself.
I know I genuinely think Izzy must be mentally unwell because to have a man to treat her this poorly and she’s there every single time waiting 😣

Reactions: 2
Reckons Jude Bellingham is in her dms but is flouting around like the cat that got the cream with Gonzo from the muppets, makes no sense.

I feel for Paige, I reckon Nathan has been feeding them both bullshit but it's time to move on, they are both pretty girls, it's a crappy situation.
If that attention seeking woman was being messaged by a footballer she’d sell her own granny just for half a chance of a response back, don’t know who she thinks she’s kidding 🤣 sitting making up fake profiles and talking to herself on tik tok I’m cringing for her 😭

• Haha
If that attention seeking woman was being messaged by a footballer she’d sell her own granny just for half a chance of a response back, don’t know who she thinks she’s kidding 🤣 sitting making up fake profiles and talking to herself on tik tok I’m cringing for her 😭
Don’t I had a look at her reposts on TikTok and one says something like “one minute you hate his guts next min he’s inside your guts” 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Don’t I had a look at her reposts on TikTok and one says something like “one minute you hate his guts next min he’s inside your guts” 🤢🤢
She’s grim. Looks like she needs a good bath in bleach 🤢

Reactions: 1
She said on one of her lives she was approached for Love Island and was asked for proof in the comments yet no proof ever appeared 😭

Izzy really isn’t an ugly girl. Mangled her face a bit but she’s not ugly.

She’s just nowhere near as good looking as she thinks she is. It’s like reverse body dystrophia.

You’d think her being treated like tit by a guy like Nathan would humble her a bit but she’s so delusional it’s like it feeds her more.

Reactions: 3
She said on one of her lives she was approached for Love Island and was asked for proof in the comments yet no proof ever appeared 😭

Izzy really isn’t an ugly girl. Mangled her face a bit but she’s not ugly.

She’s just nowhere near as good looking as she thinks she is. It’s like reverse body dystrophia.

You’d think her being treated like tit by a guy like Nathan would humble her a bit but she’s so delusional it’s like it feeds her more.
Well she’s started saying Paige has threatened to stop contact with the little girl if they go Barca, it’s getting so messy now. Nathan is disgusting, he swore on his daughters life while lying, says he’s bleeping suicidal then goes on holiday with his side piece, he clearly ain’t all there I wouldn’t have him around my kids 👍🏻🤣. In all serious this is the little girls parents, her dad caused all of this, how bleeping tit?

Well she’s started saying Paige has threatened to stop contact with the little girl if they go Barca, it’s getting so messy now. Nathan is disgusting, he swore on his daughters life while lying, says he’s bleeping suicidal then goes on holiday with his side piece, he clearly ain’t all there I wouldn’t have him around my kids 👍🏻🤣. In all serious this is the little girls parents, her dad caused all of this, how bleeping tit?
Where is everyone seeing all this and the Jude Bellingham stuff I’m confused 😂

Izzy said Tyga was in her dms too on one of her lives 🤣🤣 sure there was a UK rapper too, can’t remember for the life of me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What famous man who can sleep with any girl they wanted would want a 21 year old CHILD who acts the way she does all over social media 🤣🤔
She’s liking comments saying social services should be involved because Paige goes out and has a drink with her mates whilst the baby’s with Nathan, she’s not okay

• Wow
  • Haha
Footballers and rappers in her DM’s but she needs to go halfsies on a holibob to Spain with an electrician from Exeter? 😭😭😭😭😭😭

The delusion of this girl is actually insane

• Haha
Right did they go on the holiday? From Izzy’s story the other day I think she was with a girl abroad but idk???

I hope Nathan bottled it and Izzy took her friend instead… as she probably paid for it all anyway!
I can’t believe this girl is still acting the victim in her comments. About you don’t owe Paige anything… you owe her the very least to duck off and leave everything alone not booking holidays!
It’s sad because Paige said her and Izzy had been speaking on the phone last week and Izzy was meant to be keeping her updated. She’s trying to keep her close and be nice because she’s scared that Nathan and Izzy will run off together and it’s going to really hurt but I think that’s the best thing for Paige. It’s come back and bit her because there’s no way Izzy would ever be friendly or keep paige in the loop because she’s an entitled little skank.

Right did they go on the holiday? From Izzy’s story the other day I think she was with a girl abroad but idk???

I hope Nathan bottled it and Izzy took her friend instead… as she probably paid for it all anyway!
I can’t believe this girl is still acting the victim in her comments. About you don’t owe Paige anything… you owe her the very least to duck off and leave everything alone not booking holidays!
It’s sad because Paige said her and Izzy had been speaking on the phone last week and Izzy was meant to be keeping her updated. She’s trying to keep her close and be nice because she’s scared that Nathan and Izzy will run off together and it’s going to really hurt but I think that’s the best thing for Paige. It’s come back and bit her because there’s no way Izzy would ever be friendly or keep Izzy in the loop because she’s an entitled little skank.
They’re supposed to be flying Monday morning. Even if Nathan is just doing this to wind Paige up which I think is the case, how could you let anyone speak about the mother of your child the way Izzy does! Liking comments about how his child needs safeguarding from Paige but still carrying on this fantasy with Izzy is vile! Paige has always praised Nathan as a dad but no good dad would do anything that would affect the mother of his child who is her primary caregiver 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 9